There is evil on ASN !!!!

Who's to blame?

• Total voters

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
The text below my username has been sabotaged numerous times by an unscrupulous member, who I'm guessing is a moderator. (see above for his current piece of work).

I have my ideas who the culprit is but who do YOU think is most likely to carry out such a heinous act?

So, vote now and let us weed this individual out together, before one of you are next to be singled out for relentless and vicious attacks...

:detective2:

I've a good mind to take civil action against you for defamation of character.

Getting blamed for things that aren't your fault is part of the job. Did they conveniently leave that bit out of the job description given to you? :no:

Lol to be honest it cracks me up (no it's not me, I wish I had thought about it though), the idea wouldn't have crossed my mind if you hadn't started a poll about it :lmfao:

haahaaa the mod I thought it may be also has the same as you under his name!! weird lol
You do attract it all Aythreee!!!!

lol, maybe one of the new mods is messing with it so we blame one of the old mods!!! It is funny though! Least they havn't made you a female yet lol!!!!!

I noticed a certain mod had the same as yours earlier.....hmmmmm

Has someone changed the poll too??? I set it up as public but now I can't see who voted for who.

It's spreading!! :scared2:

I could see who had voted before I did, but now that I voted it's private :(

I voted jojo....he's a devious one me thinks.

When i removed the one "E" from your username as requested, your tag said summat like edit this and your'e dead.... I couldn't help it, sorry mate, was meant in jest. No abuse of power intended, just a laugh.

Otherwise i wouldn't admit it,LOL

I voted for me,ha ha

When i removed the one "E" from your username as requested, your tag said summat like edit this and your'e dead.... I couldn't help it, sorry mate, was meant in jest. No abuse of power intended, just a laugh.

Otherwise i wouldn't admit it,LOL

I voted for me,ha ha

:laugh: :applaus:

So, one down... but who did the rest? :think:

I voted for Jo and Byzan.
They seem the sort of jokers that would do it and i was right about one. :)

I also voted for you being hacked.
The way this forum has been (its getting better and well done Admins. :)) it was a possiblity.

Did you actually request your name change to drop the last 'e'? I always thought that was the mods who did that. You little prima donna! :D

lol... yep I asked for it to be changed BACK to 'aythree'.
It was only 'aythreee' because of past events best forgotten. :ninja:

I didn't until it was too late... :( I realised just as i'd clicked submit. I'd have only tried to vote multiple times for you though dude! :)