Audi gone This now in!

Nutkin

Reaction score
Audi was breaking engine by the dozen, couldnt understand just how shitly built an Audi could be compared to my Leon, Left it doing about 18mpg, clutch was higher than cheech and chong too,so I have gone back to SEAT.

This added with tax insurance both being rediculous for the performance the car has.

So here's the new baby.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Its a right laugh to drive and the gearbox is amazing!

honestly i really don't think i will, the A4 put me off so much was spending hundreds a month for little things to be fixed.

Plus by the time im done with the boca ill have a Jag/Range Rover from work

Nice car mate & I hear yer on the audi front, its hard these days as they seem to be more unreliable than before.

Not a fan of these, but it does looks quite good.

Which has got me thinking about replacing my 11 year old Passat, can't think of a replacement I can get which will last the next 10 years, so it's staying for now.

I'm glad you like it!

Not my kind of thing tbh, the seats look good though. It looks a bit plasticky inside, especially the steering wheel! Or is that just the pictures?

Enjoy it! ;)

Audi was breaking engine by the dozen, couldnt understand just how shitly built an Audi could be compared to my Leon, Left it doing about 18mpg, clutch was higher than cheech and chong too,so I have gone back to SEAT.

This added with tax insurance both being rediculous for the performance the car has.

So here's the new baby.

Know loads of lads who work for Bentley and have swapped their Audi's for Seat's. They only did it once after all the rattles and squeaks and bits falling off. They only keep the Bentley cars for 6 months and they went straight back to the Audi brands for their next cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder you cannot get A3's cos the Bentley guys run around in 2000 of them every 6 months with the odd A4, A5 and TT thrown in. Works out around £130 a month for a A3 and then chop it for another after 6 months !!!n Not bad hey !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
not a fan of the basic models of the ibiza but this one looks good what sort of hp is it kicking out also what engine , i see you have gone for the dsg gearbox too good choice mate and the colour too

not a fan of the basic models of the ibiza but this one looks good what sort of hp is it kicking out also what engine , i see you have gone for the dsg gearbox too good choice mate and the colour too

its the 1.4TSi Engine, same as the A1, 180bhp standard 220 with a revo stage one.

Only comes in DSG and its pretty rapid, revos vid states a 6 second to 60 jaunt so will test that tomorrow at Santa Pod.

I'm glad you like it!

Not my kind of thing tbh, the seats look good though. It looks a bit plasticky inside, especially the steering wheel! Or is that just the pictures?

Enjoy it! ;)

I agree with ya mate the dash is a bit plasticy compared to the A4, but the A4 was wearing away and i facied a new car, but when they offered this with 180 miles on the clock for 4k less than new price i snapped it up.

Thing is this is my first mid life crisis never had a 3 door hot hatch always driven slow 4 doors. so fancied this for the next 3 years then ill be in the Jaguar company car scheme and ill switch to something a lil more luxery.

saw one of those yesterday. i wondered if it was a special edition of some sort

I have driven one of these (my dad is a Seat dealer) it is fantastic the DSG is the only gearbox option , the power delivery is so linier. I am not supprised if you get sub 6 with 220bhp

i like the Seat Bocanegra. nice colour choice but if i'm honest i'm not a fan of the red diamond stitch. black leather with red stitching would make it a nigh on perfect small car for me!

best of luck with your new purchase, i can't see myself sticking with Audi for my next one either if i'm honest

Know loads of lads who work for Bentley and have swapped their Audi's for Seat's. They only did it once after all the rattles and squeaks and bits falling off. They only keep the Bentley cars for 6 months and they went straight back to the Audi brands for their next cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder you cannot get A3's cos the Bentley guys run around in 2000 of them every 6 months with the odd A4, A5 and TT thrown in. Works out around £130 a month for a A3 and then chop it for another after 6 months !!!n Not bad hey !!!!

A lot run around in seats or skoda's because they cant get audi's , you can order it but a week before you pick it up the tell you you have a skoda coming.. if your lucky you may get a GTI or a GTD golf . I worked there for 38 yrs so know how the system works.

i suprigingly like the look of that, to be honest im sure the dsg gearbox feels amazing but i mean come on in a few years time when everything in your life is going well, it will take revenge, but apart from that its looks the balls, goes well too and has that kinda agressive style to it that it can back up when it needs it to be :) well done that man im pleased for you