How good are auctions?

Candy

Reaction score
Hiya guy's just wanted to know if any member's on here had bought or been to car auction's and what was their experience of it?

I'am only asking because i've been looking on pistionheads/ autotrader and haven't found the car i want at the right price. Just had a look at the auction website (Login) and they have a pretty wide range of car's on their.

I know a mate of mine bought a corsa from walsall auction for a bargain price. Wasn't sure if you do get car's dirt cheap their because i've never been......

Al feedback would be greatly appreciate..

Hiya guy's just wanted to know if any member's on here had bought or been to car auction's and what was their experience of it?

I'am only asking because i've been looking on pistionheads/ autotrader and haven't found the car i want at the right price. Just had a look at the auction website (Login) and they have a pretty wide range of car's on their.

I know a mate of mine bought a corsa from walsall auction for a bargain price. Wasn't sure if you do get car's dirt cheap their because i've never been......

Al feedback would be greatly appreciate..

I've been to a few, but have never purchased for one. Yes you can get a bargain, but at the same time, you can get a dog. The trades people who bid there have inside knowledge on which cars are good ones and which ones are duffers, so for the general public, it can be hit and miss.