CATCHPHRASE

I like it. :yes:

Believe it or not, it popped in my head when I went to bed last night! Havn't got much else to think about obviously... lol

A little trickier this one...

indiana_jones_wearing_his_hat.jpg

calculate-size-round-pen-800X800.jpg

ballroom-dancing-bournemouth.jpg

sunny-sky.jpg

Believe it or not, it popped in my head when I went to bed last night! Havn't got much else to think about obviously... lol

A little trickier this one...

indiana_jones_wearing_his_hat.jpg

calculate-size-round-pen-800X800.jpg

ballroom-dancing-bournemouth.jpg

sunny-sky.jpg

Independance Day?

Liverpool is the last word. First three pics are a word each. There was me thinking it was too easy. haha!

I take it Driving Miss Daisy is right dude?

Love is very close

(there's also the word 'from' just before Liverpool, it was too awkward to try get a pic of that) :p

Holy crap...I got it wrong.....ahahahahahaha

Replace the second pic with this one...

hairy-guy.jpg

I'm such a ******!!!!! I hereby quit from all future catchphrases as I obviously can't even get them right, hehe.

So easy when I did it right eh? What a toss-pot I am! Sorry

Well done mikeyg. I'm off to crawl under my rock and pretend I did it on purpose. :blush:

:lmfao: How the hell did you post some legs instead of a hairy man?!?!?!?!

Or were the legs just from another page you were looking at??? lol

For some reason in my mind that's what the song was called. "Long legged lover from liverpool". Most likely this is my dads fault, as he always sang the wrong words to songs. He also taught me to spoonerise. :) He's a legend.

I prefer the picture of the legs too...and don't ask me where the catchphrase choice came from. It just randomly popped into my head, i have no idea where it came from.