Claim To Fame

Exchanged words with Rciky "The Hitman" Hatton whilst in tenneriffe couple of years back. He was absoloutly smashed haha. got an autograph and photo ill see if i can dig it out.

And for you Rugby fans

Drank with Doddy Weir - Former Scotland Rugby International Captain.

And the best one had a pint or two with Carl Hayman (former Newcastle Falcons Prop and currect New Zeland International Prop) when he visited our rugby club really nice guy. Remember one of the daft lads shouting "Carl you want your photo took with me dont ya!" he replied "I do yea". Wonder what would happen if you said that to a poncy footballer. . . .

Lived close to 50 cents house in Farmington ct! Lol

Met Lacy Turner in a club in Watford once, shes really short.

Don't no if anyone remembers the programme 'watching' with the scouse bird in it but me and my brother when younger about 12-14 I'm 28 now was in that only for 18seconds altogether,playing football in the street didn't think much of it at the time but my mum was chuffed haha

When I was a kid I used to play in a marching band and I had my picture taken with Linda Robson (birds of a feather star).

I also used to work at a health resort and see Caprice naked getting out of her bath while I was in her bedroom talking to her fella :eyebrows:
Played snooker with Steve Davis.
Had a good chat with Frank Bruno, Chris Evan's, Tommy Walsh, Anna Rider Richardson (sp), Charlie Dimmock and lots more :p lol

They were the good old days :unsure:

was that champneys spa? my missus used to work there and regularly see frank bruno

Last edited: