Virus back AGAIN?!

will89

Reaction score
As of 19:30 can't access site through safari or firefox on my mac! Was ok up until then! Having to use the iPad now...

Yep, same for me, Firefox wont let me in so im using ie with none of my bookmarks etc, becoming a pain in the ar$e having to switch between host lately, whats the future of this, is the site gubbed or will this be fixed, properly???

That's what i want to know! Its really starting to get annoying now.....

Its affecting us all....use opera to bypass it.

Its affecting us all....use opera to bypass it.

Appreciate that, but everybody has there own preferences, using firefox for a while now and its the only site that cant operate thru it constantly. Would prefer to stay with it but if its a long term problem i might have to change, can you confirm if its a permanent problem or have you had enuff time to analyse it and know if the servers etc can be cleaned and protected in future?

P.s Not having a go at the admin/mods etc, sure you are doing everything you can, would just like to know whats best to do in long term with this problem.

firefox = protecting me and my computer

internet explorer = doesn't give a toss, get whatever viruses you want

Appreciate that, but everybody has there own preferences, using firefox for a while now and its the only site that cant operate thru it constantly. Would prefer to stay with it but if its a long term problem i might have to change, can you confirm if its a permanent problem or have you had enuff time to analyse it and know if the servers etc can be cleaned and protected in future?

P.s Not having a go at the admin/mods etc, sure you are doing everything you can, would just like to know whats best to do in long term with this problem.

Do you have a decent anti virus on your comp? Using FF, go into Tools>Options>Security and untick 'block reported attack sites', and it will run the site normally.

Do you have a decent anti virus on your comp? Using FF, go into Tools>Options>Security and untick 'block reported attack sites', and it will run the site normally.

I use AVG free home ed, always told to bin Norton etc i used to pay for by many comp techs.

Surely it isnt the anti virus as i have no problems from AVG, would it be down to Firefox being overly sensitive as a browser? Or is it trying to protect me from something that we dont know is going on in the site??? All other sites have no problems so i assume there is some major issues with ASN at the mo?

This has now been escalated to the hosting team admin. We remove all traces and some how it re appears for some and not others, different times, different browsers. No constants. They are delving tomorrow again so the forum may go off line or slow, depending where they are in the system.

Hang fire, we are on it.

Same here, I'm on iPhone.
Firefox just shows the error messages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has now been escalated to the hosting team admin. We remove all traces and some how it re appears for some and not others, different times, different browsers. No constants. They are delving tomorrow again so the forum may go off line or slow, depending where they are in the system.

Hang fire, we are on it.
:thumbsup: