time to see a picture of our members

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Glen give me a spin in your nice car mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem CJ...
Next time you are passing the way of the frozen north...

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that apply to anyone?

I don't think I would trust my self in it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we should all turn up for these Scottish meets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:Maybe we should all turn up for these Scottish meets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is welcome.

You southern fairies better be able to DRIVE though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

@Nervus - The porsche is a 1990 964 C4. Boxster wheels, Eibach suspension and the fabled G-Pipe (what a noise through the Italian tunnel network)

Guess where? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:Can't quite see if thats an EVO V or VI??

[/ QUOTE ]

Evo IV Plain Old... For the £12k it cost it is tremendous value for money. Lapped the ring excellently, but cause the most breakdowns on our trip (3 blown jubilee clips and a wheel bearing) plus it knackered an output shaft on the gearbox on the way from the Hull ferry to Wales /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, it's sat nav took us right through the centre of mid afternoon Paris on the way to Monte Carlo despite my shouting alternative directions on the peripherique...

[/ QUOTE ]

For performance per £, you can't beat an EVO......... I had a lovely black VI for a couple of years, but using it everyday did me back in!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And the servicing did me 'wallet' in too....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Oh................. I would post a picture but my sense of social responsibility prevents me. I don't want to be responsible for all your wives/girlfriends committing suicide when they see what they 'could' of had!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:
Oh................. I would post a picture but my sense of social responsibility prevents me. I don't want to be responsible for all your wives/girlfriends committing suicide when they see what they 'could' of had!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pisser.

Post a picture and back up your claim

[ QUOTE ]
Markb said:
[ QUOTE ]
Just Plain Old said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Pisser.

Post a picture and back up your claim

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you hate her that much??

HAHAHAHAHA PMSL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

This post has highlighted something a little odd to me... I have all of *two* count em *TWO* pictures of myself. One doesn't really count either because it's a picture of my ladyfriend and I'm in the background surveying the crowd from the box @ Nation.

The other (this) one isn't much better because it's a crappy page-lift and I look a bit wasted! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Regards,

Rob.

i've got no pictures of myself either really.

This is from GTI Intenational 2003

im in the blue top and green bottoms. I actually have hair now though.

Here's a pic of me!

me.jpg

87133-jimbo-simon-porsche-edit.jpg

Theres me ... on the right,
was an audi sport RR day , was tryin to keep the rear end of a porsche stable , incase you wondered.

It's the good old SA80 with Iron Sights. Anyone operational now gets the SA80 A2 with SUSAT unless their vehicle based

Well just to add to this post and keep it going...

[ QUOTE ]
Rickquattro said:
Neat motor Fallmonk.....who's that in the back of the car then? Looks a bit shy......

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi mate cheers about the car, miss the old girl,
the lass in the back is mates G/F , very shy doesnt like her pict taken but wasnt gettin out the car as there was wasps about lol
PS if any ones intressted its strathclyde park in the back ground /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Not a bad gun but a lot of reliability issues in the first one....u think those guys at MOD would have ironed them all out with the second issue but just ask the guys in Iraq!

[/ QUOTE ]

The rifles are reliable if you look after them. I did a 6 month tour last year and never had a problem with mine

mick!!!!
Posting a pick of you in Strathclyde Park with your mates bird in the back of your car!!
How brazen are you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
nice car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
IanL-S3 said:
mick!!!!
Posting a pick of you in Strathclyde Park with your mates bird in the back of your car!!
How brazen are you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
nice car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif, u have a dirty mind IAN lol ! am a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dave ACQ 20v said:
@ fallmonk, don`t suppose you`ve still got those rims taking up space in your garage have you (looking for new owners)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi dave SORRY they went with the old girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

IAN nice pict ,the days when u had hair lol ! !! !
PS Does ure "2nd" guitarist still play with u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif i wouldnt mind PLAYING with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif lol

[ QUOTE ]
IanL-S3 said:
mick!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol Good old Strathy park........

No chance of me posting a pic. It would need to be soooo big to fit my nose that the server would surely crash during upload!!!

@Mick - so you gave your mate your wheels back with his gf? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (too easy)

@Mick -i wish she's too famous now but i can asure you she's quite a *ahem* player /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

@Chris - i won't ask what YOU did in Strathy park /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif