OUCH........

[ QUOTE ]
Elliot you cheeky feck - i'm doing this in my lunch time..unlike you that's ony 1 hour per day and not all afternoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

****** part-timer! LOL Here's me doing 16 hour shifts on 'ere... even if 12:00 til 15:00 is lunch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif crazy b1tch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Ho did he NOT realise his ******* had been ripped off! Also, how the hell do you RIP a ******* off? She must have ****** sharp finger nails go get through the skin!

Rich

Or a good sharp set of teeth and the link doesn't actually tell the truth or real story (SM an' all that)...... This is getting even more of a cringin', eye watering thought now - best leave it at that.