violent BMW crash

Damn, that thing split apart like very splitting thing being split apart.

I often wonder how other cars will look after this sort of crash. Old, bigger or smaller cars.

On the brighter side, at least some parts still seem reusable.

damn!
what must have he been doing or hit to do that to the car!

Haha seen this on another forum and someone said it was fake as a car will not split in half like that and everyone was going crazy!

Haha seen this on another forum and someone said it was fake as a car will not split in half like that and everyone was going crazy!

That reminds me about an audi. same sort of thing. split in two and all mangled, people saying it was a fake. I think it was found out to be a fake a in the end. staged for something to do with road safty.

EDIT:=-
Not like this one Audi RS6 Crash, lucky driver
I'm still trying to find it.

Like this
image019.jpg

image018.jpg

image017.jpg

image015.jpg

image016.jpg

image014.jpg

image006.jpg

image005.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image002.jpg

image001.jpg

That does look crazy, but some of the comments on the BM thread are quite strange, eg, what wheels are those!! Are the front rims different to the back ones??

That does look crazy, but some of the comments on the BM thread are quite strange, eg, what wheels are those!! Are the front rims different to the back ones??

Slowly going through the M3 thread. The person that died is a member on the site called 'Lucifer_M3', what a username to have and end up in such a nasty accident accident as this!

RIP

IIRC that Audi accident above wasn't real, it was a training exercise for emergency personnel.