Anyone remember Rainbow- HILARIOUS!!!

Yeah i was pmsl!!! I see theres been quite a few people looked at this and you 3 are only ones who have replied so far....at least i can rely on you guys to enjoy a laugh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
lol!!! it is so funny!
my mate has got the video from a charity shop!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so it REALLY did go out on TV? I was told it didn't....I will try and fish out the video clip of it if I can!

Rob

you can always rely on me to join in with the fun CJ!

I'm pretty sure it is on that video recomdos ... i'll ask him when i next see him.

think i feel old aswell used 2 watch rainbow at lunch times going home from school...
think rod jane and freddy had there own show aswell later???

I heard previously that this was made for an end of year TV company party or something like that.

It never aired.

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:
I heard previously that this was made for an end of year TV company party or something like that.

It never aired.

[/ QUOTE ]

scoTTy it was aired read the caption beside the yellow button. It tells you it was broadcast to millions of viewers in the 70's and 80's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Good one - seen it before but nevertheless, V funny.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:

It never aired.

[/ QUOTE ]

scoTTy it was aired read the caption beside the yellow button. It tells you it was broadcast to millions of viewers in the 70's and 80's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh it says it on the web so it must be true! That's funnier than the sketch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I'll counter your website proof with this quote from another :

"Imaginative, if now lazily recalled by some as "one of those shows that must have been made on drugs", an innuendo-laden 'adult' sketch specially made by the team for ITV staff in 1978 has since passed into urban myth."

Seriously. Do you really think that got broadcast? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Ok mate was only stating what it said dont bust a gut! And yeah i would believe they would cause back then there was no political correctness and things didnt mean what they do today also its a kids program so you can say things and get a away with it to a certain extent cause its supposed to be a kids program and aimed at kids for fun not dirty minded adults!

LMFAO! nice1 , cant stop laughtin! Makes me feel old too.

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Ok mate was only stating what it said dont bust a gut!

[/ QUOTE ]

No gut busting going on here. I'm too busy plucking my twanger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif