Are we all Aliens? whats your views???

Some us are maybe. But I did once drive through a chavvy council estate and didn't see any intelligent lifeforms:laugh:

flipping heck, someone is ether taking the **** or is putting on a brave jacket and waiting for the truth,

ok lets look at this one,
Are we all Aliens?

We dont know where we come from,
We dont assume we was here when the earth was formed,
We are at the top of the food chain with our technology
We have religions that pray to outer heavenly bodys, ie planets,
We can only see a very short light spectrum so we cant see all that is around us,
We dont know who built the pyramids
We dont know whats in the sea's of the earth

you make your own mind up but i say we are the Aliens and we are not alone on this floating rock travelling through space to our final destination,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7524010746512019783#

Last edited:
flipping heck, someone is ether taking the **** or is putting on a brave jacket and waiting for the truth,

ok lets look at this one,
Are we all Aliens?

We dont know where we come from,
We dont assume we was here when the earth was formed,
We are at the top of the food chain with our technology
We have religions that pray to outer heavenly bodys, ie planets,
We can only see a very short light spectrum so we cant see all that is around us,
We dont know who built the pyramids
We dont know whats in the sea's of the earth

you make your own mind up but i say we are the Aliens and we are not alone on this floating rock travelling through space to our final destination,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7524010746512019783#

What he said;)

But What about evolution. ???

What he said;)

But What about evolution. ???

If we do eventually invent time travel.

Then who is too say our future selves are not already here amoung us?

But then you could argue that the future has not happened yet and so this cannot be possible.

As to whether we are aliens or not, well i beleive that this planet was seeded by another civilisation and we are are being watched, like an experiment

Last edited:
The theory is, if time travel is ever invented, we would all die.... as time is infinite, so you would expect someone, sometime, in the future, would travel and land on top of you.

Also I think you'd have to be good with maths as you could end up in space

or in a peugeot lol

Been there.... Hard times..
Mentally lol

See... Iv always looked towards the big bang theory. And looking at the earths gravitational pull, as with everything else around the sun it will happen again.
And evolution will commence one more.

But we are by no way alone in the galaxies we know of! Then conciser the ones we don't.. We are very inferior lifeforms with self destructive personalities .

Well that's what I think anyhoo ;)

Been there.... Hard times..
Mentally lol

See... Iv always looked towards the big bang theory. And looking at the earths gravitational pull, as with everything else around the sun it will happen again.
And evolution will commence one more.

But we are by no way alone in the galaxies we know of! Then conciser the ones we don't.. We are very inferior lifeforms with self destructive personalities .

Well that's what I think anyhoo ;)

lol, i've been there too, thats why I could say it....

I dont think we are alone, seems odd if we are. I just think others are just too far away at the moment but I do think some have been able to travel the distance in the past. But if aliens do exist, you just know that if they made themselves known, man would just capture, test and analyse...so if you were alien would you show yourself!!

Time Travel has been invented and is used for travelling backwards in time only at this point, here is an example of what is out there right now, The Debunkers are saying it was a hearing aid, yer well thats a great one to use but why is she talking into a gizmo that has not been invented yet, also remember that she is not an actress but a human just walking by.

Last edited by a moderator:
As to whether we are aliens or not, well i beleive that this planet was seeded by another civilisation and we are are being watched, like an experiment

That idea i once read is called "the garden" and that we are being, watched, experimented with, obducted, sprayed, conned, lied to and farmed. All of which could be true or a load of old ********, but it does make the mind wonder and become more open to think outside of the box.

That idea i once read is called "the garden" and that we are being, watched, experimented with, obducted, sprayed, conned, lied to and farmed. All of which could be true or a load of old ********, but it does make the mind wonder and become more open to think outside of the box.

Yep, this means that if they are listening and realise we have figured it out, we will be dissapearing very soon lol

Doesn't there have to be something else in order for us to be alien?