AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Interior Next!!

Status

Credit Cards - PPI claimbacks!!

Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone had success getting thier money back?? ive just opened a claim with Payment Protection - Mis-Sold Insurance? & they seem to be quite confident!! ive been paying 10.49 PPi for the last 4 years!!!

hopefully ill get some money back!!!

im looking for stories of Epic claimbacks... i know a couple of people who have got couple grand back!!
    Last edited by S3RYE; 1st March 2011 at 16:02.
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hi pal

Yes my workmate has just got around 1800
    And I've just sent my claimpack back yesterday so hopefully hear some goodnews soon, like you I've been paying it for the past 3+half yrs.
    I've been told there putting a stop to this soon
    IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT---iF U AINT RUBBIN U AINT DUBBIN

Interior Next!!

Status
    ok cool! sounds good to me!! any sort of free money is good to me!

am just waiting my clamipack and then a 12 week wait apparently! and yes the guy mentioned to me they are trying to stop all this!!

dont think ill be due anywhere near that but a few hundreds would be nice!!

cheers for reply!
    S

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Why are you using a third party to present your claim? If you succeed, they will want a cut. I've seen these firms in action, and they do very little; all they do is present standardised arguments taken from a template that often don't fit the individual facts of a particular case.

With a little bit of research, you can do it yourself. Then, if you win, you get to keep the whole pay-out and not have a slice of it taken by a third party that has probably added no value to the process.

Click here
    Last edited by jdp1962; 2nd March 2011 at 12:36.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Interior Next!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    Why are you using a third party to present your claim? If you succeed, they will want a cut. I've seen these firms in action, and they do very little; all they do is present standardised arguments taken from a template that often don't fit the individual facts of a particular case.

With a little bit of research, you can do it yourself. Then, if you win, you get to keep the whole pay-out and not have a slice of it taken by a third party that has probably added no value to the process.

Click here
    i just don thave the time for that unfortuantely! the idea of doing nothing and gettin some money "hopefully" seems better to me... i also have a business to run! which gives me enough **** crappy calls & letters to do!
    S