Freaks of Nature...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Further to mine and S3RYE's threads about sightings of embarrassing cars, I reckon we should all make it our duty to out these freaks of nature!
So, take a snap when you see one, and post the photo here.

To start it off, and taken from the other two threads....

Nice Spoiler:

spoilero.jpg

Nice everything:

IMG_1664.jpg

Nice M3:

IMG_1461.jpg

easy, taken from the Cheltenham Cruise Facebook Photos

um.jpg

tigra.jpg

saxo.jpg

nova.jpg

There are more I just couldnt put myself through another page of photos, there is a bright pink 3 series that I'll try and hunt down for your enjoyment

I saw this car when I was in Singapore recently.

In some ways I liked it, but I wouldn't have the balls to drive it around though!

singciv.jpg

singciv2.jpg

I saw this car when I was in Singapore recently.

In some ways I liked it, but I wouldn't have the balls to drive it around though!

singciv.jpg

singciv2.jpg

That's considered very cool in ****, especially since the CTR in the pic is a Euro spec one! It would have cost the owner £50k+ I would have though!

Wicked thread aythree!! Btw everyone. I think we should keep this thread genuine. So only genuine sightings. No quick copy n pastes off the net!!:thumbsup:

That's considered very cool in ****, especially since the CTR in the pic is a Euro spec one! It would have cost the owner £50k+ I would have though!

Sod the civic I want me one of them tissue boxes in the shed in the foreground. ;) pimp!

ok so just went out on a lead round the corner from where i work and i saw two beautys parked in the same road near one another..... so im guessing same owner!! :sadlike:

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

:laugh:

Nothing wrong with the Pulsars.... I love them, animalistic motors with some money spent.

Here is one from this morning....

whatswrong.jpg

pulsars are the have the fastest 0-60 of any standard hot hatch.
is it a real one though

If it's a real one it's pretty cool, if not, it's as gay as the 's3' welly posted. :)

I'm thinking of putting an RS4 badge on my B6 A4. It'll be one of a kind!

Civic T-Type

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjQtMS5qcGc.jpg

Need I say more?

Not really a "freak of nature"... but if this number plate is anything to go by then the owner could be a "freak in the bedroom".

Saw this parked near to where I work this morning.....

4sum.jpg

Keep seeing this one doing the school run.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjguanBn.jpg

Poor kid.....

sorry couldnt get a pic as was driving BUT saw a brand new TTRS in black with bottom half in orange with orange/black alloys and orange lines on the bonnet and roof!! Sorry hes totally ruined a brilliant Audi! See one or two Audi drivers have no style!!!! Looked like a chav car!

f4d0e87f.jpg

eb309ae6.jpg

Seen this the other day...made me laugh :p

new one!! he had his name on the back of the car, slightly to the side haha!

c7c3f14f.jpg

My blokes old car just sold lol
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/missviper/002.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/missviper/002.jpg

Last edited: