Dagenham...

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I had to travel into Dagenham today and literally as I crossed the border from the normal world into chavland this is what I saw...............

spoilero.jpg

Saw a few more examples of innovative styling but didn't manage to get photos.

Oh and there was also a sign tied to a lamp post which read... "I buy houses for cash, please call on 0208........"

Dagenham, I salute you.... :salute: :anbet:

Oh my god...ridiculous aftermarket spoilers and an Asda in the same town? Didn't think that was possible, that is low.

Sure you didn't photo shop that?

Suprised it didn't fall off with all the speed bumps round there or that it wasn't stolen when the guy was at the next set of lights by the Asda.

I had to travel into Dagenham today and literally as I crossed the border from the normal world into chavland this is what I saw...............

spoilero.jpg

Oh and there was also a sign tied to a lamp post which read... "I buy houses for cash, please call on 0208........"

Yeah Baby that was a common sight on a Sat night down Southend back in the day. I along with others used to leave our burger boxes and milkshake on them. You have to hand to the boy's that do that crap to there car's as they still to this day think the rear wings mod still looks good. Not

Last edited:
Yeah I'm kidding, but to be fair if he took the spoiler and silly exhaust off, that's a fit car. (assuming there are no sin's up front that is)

I thought you were all talking about the cone on the roof:scared2:

They bent them so they could nick the tops to turn into DRL's

Thats one expensive shopping trolley!!!

normal! this reminds me of something i saw recently which i have a pic of!!

wait for it!

IMG_1664.jpg

:puke::puke::puke::sadlike::sadlike::sadlike::wtf:

spoilero.jpg

Do I detect the green eyed monster about? lol I think I do :yum:

I like the Beemer, looks just like a replica touring car...