Any one recommend a decent foldable weight bench?

Ash B

Reaction score
As the title say's can any one recommend one? Nothing too expensive less than £150 ideally.
Been looking on the net and loads say max body weight 16stone and weight it self 80-100kg.
I'm 17stone and need something thats gonna take my weight plus 130kg.
And dont feel like risking a bench falling under both weights lol!!!!
Can you guys recommend a decent bench? Need's to be foldable though

Thanks

how about get the misses to get on all fours and use her :p
to be fair getting a folding bench to take 200-250kg isnt going to be easy as thats a lot of force to be putting what will be pretty small hinges

how about get the misses to get on all fours and use her :p
to be fair getting a folding bench to take 200-250kg isnt going to be easy as thats a lot of force to be putting what will be pretty small hinges

Thats a good idea Haha ;) I'm in her bad books at the moment! Yeah thats true i suppose i could have one that doesnt fold up but dont want it to take up too much room

ahhh best let things smooth over then before you suggest it mate!
thats the thing... unless you know anyone who can weld and get a custom one made up out of some steel section?

The thing is that your wanting a sturdy bench but want it transportable but the manufacturers make it light as possible,it just goes against the idea of them Ash

The thing is that your wanting a sturdy bench but want it transportable but the manufacturers make it light as possible,it just goes against the idea of them Ash

Yeah your right jase think i found one that should do. Just have to do lighter weights and lose some myself haha York B530 Bench,Benches by York Fitness

ahhh best let things smooth over then before you suggest it mate!
thats the thing... unless you know anyone who can weld and get a custom one made up out of some steel section?

Probably would be best paolo lol! What about this York B530 Bench,Benches by York Fitness