167mph S3. Come on who was it then?

Omg did I see the seat belt light too? lol.

They posted the wrong model, I wish my clocks were that sexy!

omg what would he have done if he needed to clean the screen tut tut

Another arab, probably with no insurance and no regard for anyone else's safety!

Madness. I expect he didnt even own the car, possible leasing it?

I got caught down the a13 around ockendon way, 115 in my b5 a4 2.8qm last year, 30 day ban and a massive fine, worst month of my life as a 19 year old.

Dunno who that is, but the M11 southbound used to be a fun spot in my S3, pity the M25 turning used to come up so fast :p

Some of the comments are interesting:

Just a question, why have you labelled him a "Boy Racer" ?? Firstly there is nothing to suggest "he" is a boy - "he" could be a "she" ?? Secondly "he" could be a middle aged person !

--------------

In all my years of driving I have found that the most idiotic and dangerous drivers are those behind the wheel of an Audi - and they are generally not boy racers.

--------------

I thought all Audi drivers drove like that (before i,m red arrowed, look in your mirror next time some one is tailgating you, 9 times out of 10 it will be some 40 something Audi driver)

Just a question, why have you labelled him a "Boy Racer" ?? Firstly there is nothing to suggest "he" is a boy - "he" could be a "she" ?? Secondly "he" could be a middle aged person !

--------------

In all my years of driving I have found that the most idiotic and dangerous drivers are those behind the wheel of an Audi - and they are generally not boy racers.

--------------

I thought all Audi drivers drove like that (before i,m red arrowed, look in your mirror next time some one is tailgating you, 9 times out of 10 it will be some 40 something Audi driver)

At what point did anyone one here lable him, her, it a boy or a racer??

And as for most audi drivers driving like tool I'd say it seem to be the opposite. I cover around 80k a year and the worst out there are the bm drivers with their optional indicators closely followed by the let's have a look in Yr boot vectra with some skinny little sales **** just itchin for a slap.

People like this, in what ever car unfortunatly give the rest of the car enthusiast world a bad name.
I still get this stigma attached to me now (wrongly), because my car is remapped etc, and i don't drive like this.

whoever it is, is a complete idiot.

but would agree with damo.h, there are defo worse drivers out there than audi drivers, haha

Last edited:
Dont think any1 on here did lable him as a boy or a racer :p

But then again I do drive the audi different to my daily skoda tractor.

****** hypocrite ;)

Christ thats dangerous,madness in a 50mph

--------------

--------------

To be honest the worst culprits for driving up my ar** are the women.

No end of silly women, young and old who insist on trying to park there KA's or other random ******, japanese toy cars in my boot.

I can be sitting quietly, taking my time, minding my own business and wham! another female estate agent/sales rep up my ***.

I got the finger from one silly cow as i slowed to turn into a road and she carried on up my *** almost rear ending me, i looked in my mirror and she had her f*****g finger up at me as she went past, so i slammed it in reverse and chased the silly cow a few miles, suffice to say she pretended not to see me after i scared the sh** out of her.:keule:

Maybe it was the wrong thing to do, and i could understand it if i had cut her up or something but all i did was slow for a turn, all that because i was driving carefully and consideratly, and the silly tart was in a rush, made my blood boil.

And no it was'nt just because she was a women, it was the pure cheek.

Last edited:
To be honest the worst culprits for driving up my ar** are the women.

No end of silly women, young and old who insist on trying to park there KA's or other random ******, japanese toy cars in my boot.

I can be sitting quietly, taking my time, minding my own business and wham! another female estate agent/sales rep up my ***.

I got the finger from one silly cow as i slowed to turn into a road and she carried on up my *** almost rear ending me, i looked in my mirror and she had her f*****g finger up at me as she went past, so i slammed it in reverse and chased the silly cow a few miles, suffice to say she pretended not to see me after i scared the sh** out of her.:keule:

Maybe it was the wrong thing to do, and i could understand it if i had cut her up or something but all i did was slow for a turn, all that because i was driving carefully and consideratly, and the silly tart was in a rush, made my blood boil.

And no it was'nt just because she was a women, it was the pure cheek.

:lmfao: i bet she actually ****** and **** her self lmao.

:lmfao: i bet she actually ****** and **** her self lmao.

At one point we were side by side at some lights, so i lowered my passenger window and started staring and shouting at her, but she held both hands on the wheel and kept her stone faced, petrified head looking straight.

Then i just thought, shes had enough now, mission accomplished,, im just being a c**k so i turned round and went home.

She'll think twice before fingering a bloke again ;)

She'll think twice before fingering a bloke again ;)

I did feel abit guilty afterward but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself, all i wanted was an explanation as to why i deserved the finger for indicating and slowing down.

Get down southend and he'll be there boasting about it. I went there last year when visiting a mate. Some really cool cars, but most of of are complete tools

Another arab, probably with no insurance and no regard for anyone else's safety!

What makes you think he's an Arab?? The music is Bhangra. Arabs speak arabic or Urdu. There is a difference!

i slammed it in reverse and chased the silly cow a few miles, suffice to say she pretended not to see me after i scared the sh** out of her.

At one point we were side by side at some lights, so i lowered my passenger window and started staring and shouting at her, but she held both hands on the wheel and kept her stone faced, petrified head looking straight.

Intimidating girls.... what a man you are. :no:

No fuel, no screenwash.... lol.

Bet that video has got some serious hits since it was linked by that.