167mph S3. Come on who was it then?

I just googled 167 mph s3 to see if they've caught the chap yet and this thread is the 3rd result lol

I just googled 167 mph s3 to see if they've caught the chap yet and this thread is the 3rd result lol

the SEO on this forum is supreme. I wanna speak to whoever done it and get some tips lol

Thats just mental, shame the paper dont know the differnce between an 8L and an 8P fools

That video is wicked! It took me a few viewings to see the dude in the black dress smash them both in the face. Love how dazed they are afterwards.

That video is wicked! It took me a few viewings to see the dude in the black dress smash them both in the face. Love how dazed they are afterwards.

Lol yeah its pretty good, a similiar thing happened to us when we all went out on the **** a few years back.

There were 14 of us, ranging from black belts to yellow, we were in a kebab shop just ordering food when one of us was just attacked by some t**t, all because he offered to hold the door for him.

All of a sudden 6 more chavs came from nowhere and it was a mass brawl, we managed to get all of them on the floor quite easily and held them all down.

2 police vans turned up and they thanked us and took the ********* away, was great fun.:applaus:

Is it true that only short people take up Ju Jitsu?

No but its true that w****s like you dont last very long.:laugh:

Size is irrelevant, something im sure your missus understands.

Last edited:
167? Pfft

179-1.jpg

Now now fellas ;)

Anyway it was nice of him to zoom into his mates VXR number plate (LD06ONF) on another post to YouTube haha tit !

Now now fellas ;)

Anyway it was nice of him to zoom into his mates VXR number plate (LD06ONF) on another post to YouTube haha tit !

Why people are stupid enough to post these things i will never know.

For sure! :D

You've got to be some kind of ****** to do it in the UK and put it on YouTube along with your other videos.

Always wanted to drive to germany, just never got round to it.

I suppose i would fit right in with the audi :laugh:

For sure! :D

You've got to be some kind of ****** to do it in the UK and put it on YouTube along with your other videos.

Haha have you taken the car for a spin around there lately or any track days over here?
Agree lol i wonder how much he will get fined and banned for.

No not driven over there since I left in 2008. I miss it :'(