phew lucky allergy escape .....lol

205man

Reaction score
whilst waiting for my poached eggs to cook tonight i started reading the inside of the lid of the egg box......phew glad i did or i may been caught out by an allergic reation

004.jpg

what has the world come to?????................what the hell did they think a box of eggs might contain??? lol

''what has the world come to?????................what the hell did they think a box of eggs might contain??? lol''
Because in this stupid country someone would sue if they had an egg allergy and ate an egg without there being a clear warning that an egg is an egg.!I note there is no warning in braille.......

And they'd most likely sue them for forcing them to eat egg. Fools I tell you, we are surrounded by fools.

lol its gets better as i just remembered something id read in the handbook for my aprilia rsv mille ..

WARNING:
Do not hold any mechanical piece or
other parts of the vehicle with your
mouth: the components are not edible
and some of them are noxious or even
toxic.

LOL thats right of course i had condsidered eating the bike lol

Thats just stupid.
No wonder why there is so many stupid people in the world.
We are saving them from them selfs.
Remove all warnings and left survival of the fittest come back.

Nut packets warn you that it may contain nuts.

i wonder how many other stupid warnings we can find on various food packets

I saw one on a Ipod that said "Do not eat Ipod".
do_not_eat_ipod_shuffle.jpg

Probably has something to do with their advertising campaign for that iPod saying that it was the same size as a chewing gum packet and having dense people assume that because it's the same size it must surely taste like chewing gum.