Parking - Frame and Shame

Thought I'd revive this with a classic from just before Xmas.

Picture1.jpg

Yep, they are parked across a T junction, with no part of their car anywhere near the kerb. All so that their precious kids don't have to walk a few extra yards from school.

How thoughtful, even left there rear lights on to help others see there way in the dark lol.

Here's one from this lunchtime...

IMAG0084.jpg

Quite how you can occupy 3 spaces with a Punto????

If I'd have been in the Cordy I'd have parked in the space on the right just for a laugh!

Not exactly a car... but the person who parked his bike here is taking the p*ss!!!

This is one of the narrowest and busiest walkways around here and the rider of this bike thought it was a good idea to park up in the middle of it while he popped into the local sorting office.
I came that close to just booting his bike over.

parkbike.jpg

should have just picked it up and dropped it off round the corner... what a kn*b!

I should've mate.

Some people just have no sense. I meanWHY would you just leave a bike THERE??

For some unknown reason this has irritated me more than any bad car parking I've ever seen. :think:

yh i know what you mean, with a car its a little excusable since the size of a car and some people are just useless drivers but on a bike there is no excuse! im surprised the bike didnt get knicked!

Been stupidly busy dude, doing loads of extra teaching so having to lay low to make sure I get all my work done.

Is there a thread with pics of said damage to wheels? I still feel like I am their godparent...or something.

No thread, too painful.

They asked after you the other day. :friends:

Whatsapp me a pic then, i need to see how badly you are looking after these babies. :)

And I could sense they were asking about me, it's a link i have with them ;)

A bit of bro love going on in here today Ads and Paul. Btw ads, we want to see the pics as well. :)

Another contender here. Taken in our town centre car park this morning. This person had parked their car smack bang in the middle of the road through the car park. People were having to drive around it, like the guy in the black Passat.

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

One to add to this thread:

6953587154_67dcfbd513_z.jpg

What a total fkwit !! obviously belongs to some guy that has been on the scrumpy, has a bald chicken and p!sses himself on the regular !!!

These kind of muppets should have their license removed for ***......... :lmfao: