Parking - Frame and Shame

She couldn't have parked properly....you left your car door wide open :p

That is shocking parking though, but almost what you'd expect from such a horrendous car. Who would buy one of those? What exactly is it?

It is not often I call a lady this, but what a ****er.

She couldn't have parked properly....you left your car door wide open :p

That is shocking parking though, but almost what you'd expect from such a horrendous car. Who would buy one of those? What exactly is it?

i though I would make use of the extra space! Got no idea what it is...Daihatsu something-or-other!

This one was in our local paper a couple of weeks ago:

2322905.jpg

Car smashes through shop window

The shop name is a bit ironic !! Home sweet home.....but somehow don't think that's home

Had a scary moment in a carpark the other day. I was parked up making a phone call on my car, and this guy in a battered Pug 206 comes in to the car park, his intentions was to park his car into the rather large space next to mine. Now opposite the parking spaces is a low elevated kerb with bollards to stop cars from going into the shop fronts and pedestrians. This guy managed to mount the kerb and front end his car into the bollards! :wtf: He released his brakes, and the car rolled back, but he was still in first, so he goes and pulls off and into the bollards again, only at a different angle now.... at this point, the carpark attendant comes rushing by to ask him what he's doing, and I'm still on the phone to a mate telling him what's going on! lol. Whilst reversing in, he must have missed my car by an inch!! Anyways, he finally got his car in, 1ft away from my car, 3ft on the otherside....

Lucky for me, I was parked in a corner space, which is like 1.5 parking spaces, so after he left, I fired up my car and moved it to the right a bit more just incase! - Phew!

Took his car reg down anyways, you never know, plus I know the parking attendant, and there's CCTV all over the place. Never thought of taking a piv/video, wished I did now! lol

When I park in a supermarket I always park on an end bay as far away from the store entrance as possible, just hovering over the line so there's plenty of space between the next bay. There's nothing worse than parking up and some tw*t in a 4x4 or big car with kids parking next to you and opening the doors without a care in the world in to your car.

chris.

Lucky for me, I was parked in a corner space, which is like 1.5 parking spaces, so after he left, I fired up my car and moved it to the right a bit more just incase! - Phew!

****** hell you took a risk only 'moving it to the right a bit' by the sounds of this moron you had a very lucky escape, f%#@k moving it to the right I'd of moved it straight outta the vicinity!!

At work today in a busy tesco petrol station, people are always struggling for parking spaces and you get this. Park it like you stole it love.

861fba46e4d8287c1dfef7e276eebce5.jpg

Chris.

Posted this up elsewhere on the forum but I really like this one.... The amount of times he goes back and forth, opening doors as such.

Makes me chuckle everytime I watch it...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you cannot drive into a space like that you don't deserve to have a licence.

Reactions: TheDriver
20130312 220402
Been waiting and looking forward to one like this.......
P.S. The only disability imo was the disability to park!

Reactions: fishyfish
I was wondering why this car was sticking out?

09051410-4136-4f0e-aa99-49397cd090a3_zps55e113c3.jpg

Then like buses….

228d3e1a-3ade-4e32-896e-b0f58c95f53e_zps63981ca5.jpg

To be fair, that Renault in the first pic of the link isn't that bad. The stupid kia looks like they're on the line, plus a thin space so the espace made best use and still at least got into a normal space without then causing others to be put out.

In my mind the frame and shame title goes to those who put others out. But some of those others in that link are terrible. Damn audi drivers.

I think the statistics are flawed personally! I can sometimes park badly into a space if the cars beside me are parked out of line, if I parked bang in the middle, which I know I can, I couldn't get out of my own car! And we've seen throughout this whole thread, forms of defensive parking to occupy 1.2 spaces, so no one parks next to you! lol

The school run is amusing too, like for instance, there's this Saab 9-3 saloon, and the woman and her kids just opens the doors into the car next door at full force without a care in the world. Other parents have twigged on it and avoid parking next to this specific car or park a few inches further away. I've refused to park next to her and drove past a space to let the next poor ****** park in.

Anyone from Leeds in here? That first picture is Crown Point and I'm sure 3 and 5 are as well! Pretty sure 4 is Ikea? 6 Costco... maybe? I'm starting to think Leeds just can't park! Oops :)

I'm from leeds originally, have moved now to Huddersfield for the time being but no doubt I'll be back there.

And yeah, I did wonder whether it was crown point, but I haven't been in at least 8 years so think it might have changed a little. I bet the person who wrote that article was a local leeds journalist and it ended up in the daily mail. Ha. We're not allllll that bad at parking. :)

I was at Crown Point yesterday as it happens and there was a black Audi occupying 2 spaces like a tw*t. I'll see if my BlackVue captured it as I drove past. Definitely confirms the report was 100% accurate though! :)

Edit: On the right, occupying 2 spaces whilst everyone else drives around looking for somewhere to park. Eeeeeejot!
2eAysXu.jpg

Last edited:
We're you going to hobby craft? Off to buy some more wool? ;) my mum lives at that place I think.

And that audi is a 'tard. I hate it when people are rude like that.

We're you going to hobby craft? Off to buy some more wool? ;) my mum lives at that place I think.

And that audi is a 'tard. I hate it when people are rude like that.

God no! Haha. I was hovering around Mothercare for a nice wide parent parking bay (don't worry - I had the little one with me!)

Got sent this today from my mate. He took it in leeds st John centre if anyone knows it. We can only assume it's of the lady variety. ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366324512391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366324512391.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 362
Sorry, its not the clearest, One parked, then the other and I took the picture on my phone through a dirty windscreen, but the picture speaks for itself, as they were both big cars..... Ahem!

IMG-20120410-00037_zps6900af99.jpg

Took the boys to McDonalds tonight and found a space one from the end free. The car parked in the third bay had arrived just before me and was parked slightly away from the space I was going in. I took the opportunity to park close to the white line, leaving the end space big enough to park a tank.

Thinking my car was safe, the end space became available while we were eating and boy was I wrong; the next car to arrive was a Ford Focus and the woman literally parking the car two and a half foot from my car; leaving a gap big enough to fit a bike in on the other side...bang, her door swings straight into my car...double band, the bl**dy daughter in the back swings the rear door into my wing.

How I never stuff my BigMac in her face I really don't know.

Did you say anything to her? Is she going to pay for damage?

No pics, although I do have another parking frame and shame I saw later on yesterday...ASN - any reason why the picture upload page only shows parts of the page and when I do get the correct bits, it wont upload anyway? I'm running the latest I.E. I can't seem to return a line...I typed my last message in word and pasted it in. Cheers

You guys are in for a treat. I take pictures like this all the time!! Here goes...

More Nice Parking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

White Van Parking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

White Van Parking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Considerate Parking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Floors-2-Go Ferrari 360 Spider by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Saw this in Rome 2008:

Spaces are for Losers by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Saw this in Paris 2009:

Parking in France by Tom Cash, on Flickr

This guy parked this in front of an entrance to a car park in Paris:

Hamann Gold Ferrari 599 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

This is the commotion it caused:

Hamann Gold Ferrari 599 Crowd by Tom Cash, on Flickr

This guy reversed his A4 into a mini-island in the car park of my old work:

How not to Reverse by Tom Cash, on Flickr

How not to Reverse by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Blocked my drive - knob!

Nice Parking - No Other Spaces? by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Another one from my old work car park:

Bad Audi R8 Parking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

One from my new work car park:

Trololol by Tom Cash, on Flickr

One from the car park at the local bank:

Excellent Range Rover Parking by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Bonus pics:

Peugeot 207 Meet by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Asda Lorry Overshoots Corner by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Purgeot 307cc by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Most of those were taken in Cannock, where I work. I swear that people in Cannock generally lack the ability to drive properly!

More pictures in my "stories from the road" album on Flickr:

Stories from the Road - a set on Flickr

Reactions: Nicki and JudderMan
A friend & I did that with our Lupo GTI's at Lakeside once as I managed to get the very corner space in an otherwise overly full car park. Didn't get a picture though unfortuantely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Avnt and fishyfish