recommend me some sites yall

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
now im not one for searching the net as basically i dont care but i find myself only going on 4 sites on this internet like ASN, SRS, bbc/football and bbc/F1 and thats it apart from email and im getting bored of it now, this tinternet is pretty fooking huge so im after some recommendatios to some good sites were i can have a laugh and interact(no forums) like play games or whatever there is to do on this world wide web. surely there is more to this **** than 4 sites im always on

anyway i welcome your recommendatios lads and ladies(no gay **** please lmao seen enough of men trawling after men on pics of the mrs thread)

peace out!!!! bored monster

yes thats what im talking about, stupid dumb americans lol they are always good for a laugh. keep em coming

im like urself but mostly due to the proxy server blocking all the fun sites at work!

Luckily im not too bad at work, only sites blocked are Ebay/Facebook/twitter/Sky Sports and You Tube.

And as i have no boss in my office,i dont have to worry about looking over my shoulder!

Hot uk deals
Auto trader
Digital Spy
Money Saving Expert
Pistonheads
Quarter Mile Simulator - This ones good!!

Thats it for now

Buy yourself an iphone, then jailbreak it, hours of non stop fun!

So true. Found my new favourite app today. Hot Asians I think it was called. Just an app full of how Asian girls. Made a boring day testing in the lab so much more fun.

my mate has an i pad and i played it once and if i had one of them i wouldnt have an x box lol there are fun fun fun