ASN's Pub

Seeing as this is a pub', who's watching the biggest game of the season later?

Monday and back to work. :(

How was everyones weekend?

I had a play with some new bits of camera kit, Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 100-400 L lens, Sigma 50-500 lens, signed up for some gliding lessons, book half a day Horse ridding, dinner for two on a steam train, a week in spain, got some new boxes for my cleaning kit (WooHoo is tidy and put away.), decided to move house since I we can't do a self build at the moment, bought a sub and celebrated my nan and grandads ruby wedding annivisery.
Over all a good weekend.
Shame i had to come to work really. :(

I walk into work (early) - Why are you wearing Jeans?
me - um, I always wear Jeans you told me it was ok.
boss - well there too scruffy for OUR meeting,
me - What meeting?
boss - OUR meeting this morning, go home and get changed,
me - you didnt tell me there was a meeting,
boss - I just did, now go and get changed.

Its like working for my Dad lol

me - What meeting?

Haha brilliant.
That sounds like something my dad would say. Replace meeting with meal. lol

OO I got 50MPG out of the A4 this weekend. :)

I got a solid 21.3 lol

me - What meeting?

It gets better,
boss - right im off see you later
me - ok Ill just find my note pad
boss - why?
me - to take to the meeting...
boss - oh right, I think I can manage actually.
me - *grumbles under his breath*

It's not too bad, I'll just stay on here the whole time he's away. BOOM!

Dane if that was me this morning, i would now having the raving hump!(and probably sulk like a little child!)

Im happy sitting in the middle here with my 35.9 mpg!

Monday and back to work. :(

How was everyones weekend?

I had a play with some new bits of camera kit, Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 100-400 L lens, Sigma 50-500 lens, signed up for some gliding lessons, book half a day Horse ridding, dinner for two on a steam train, a week in spain, got some new boxes for my cleaning kit (WooHoo is tidy and put away.), decided to move house since I we can't do a self build at the moment, bought a sub and celebrated my nan and grandads ruby wedding annivisery.
Over all a good weekend.
Shame i had to come to work really. :(
DRRRROOOOLLLL @ the camera kit. I so need some L series galss

DRRRROOOOLLLL @ the camera kit. I so need some L series galss

Very nice but not as nice as the 300 F2.8 strapped to a 5D.
500mm Is nice but way to heavy with out a tri-pod.

Get your self the 70-200 F2.8 MKII. I love that lens more than any other.......Well, almost as much as my 24mm or 50mm.

i would like to get 25 on the way to work id be happy with that... ****** a13 traffic in the morning......

Whats it like? Never driven one to be honest. Had a couple of older Pug's 205 Gti and 306 GTI6, which i enjoyed, especially the 306

Going from the diesel Avant to that, its like a little rocket.
Which it is.
you point and it goes, you put your foot down and it moves.
Its a really entertaining drive round the country lanes and even round town.
The ride is not as smooth as my mates 206 HDI (not that i'd expect it to be), holds bends really well.
If you ever chance the drive one, do it.

Very nice but not as nice as the 300 F2.8 strapped to a 5D.
500mm Is nice but way to heavy with out a tri-pod.

Get your self the 70-200 F2.8 MKII. I love that lens more than any other.......Well, almost as much as my 24mm or 50mm.
Nifty Fifty FTW
I was fancying either the70-200 or the 24-105, can't make my mind up....

great... now ive got a lecture with a teacher called honey.... i keep getting images of the honey monster on the from of the sugar puff box!!! hes a sugar puff come to that!!!!

206 GTI.
The baby one not the 180.

Snap. I had one too, for quite a few years.
Don't see hardly any 180s about though, do ya?!

Whats it like? Never driven one to be honest. Had a couple of older Pug's 205 Gti and 306 GTI6, which i enjoyed, especially the 306

They are pretty good, and always take people by surprise when they try to race you. They see a little 206 and don't think that it'll have a two litre engine in it.

Nifty Fifty FTW
I was fancying either the70-200 or the 24-105, can't make my mind up....

70-200 all the way. I like the 24-105, very good lens but dont think its as good as the 70-200 or as usefull.
Look at the 15-80 (i'll double check that), Thats a really nice lens as well.
Non-L though.

great... now ive got a lecture with a teacher called honey.... i keep getting images of the honey monster on the from of the sugar puff box!!! hes a sugar puff come to that!!!!

Not thinking of something like this then?
Hen-Night-Party-Honey-Bunny-Female-Large_888689.jpg

heeeelllll yeaaaahhhhh am now!!! sweet this is gonna keep me entertained for many happy hours this afternoon :D :D

Snap. I had one too, for quite a few years.
Don't see hardly any 180s about though, do ya?!

They are pretty good, and always take people by surprise when they try to race you. They see a little 206 and don't think that it'll have a two litre engine in it.

I dont think i've seen any.

The 180s have the stick on arches and bigger bumpers right?

I had a 30-70 race with my mate in his 106VTR once. I did not think it was very fair and could work out how he thought it was, then he told me he thought it was a 1.6 lump. lol

well I'm bored.
I'm on my own for the rest of the week and the only interesting thing I got to do is to hand out the laptops.

b26e844c-dcd0-276f.jpg

I do have a almost hole wing to my self, so I might go exploring and see what the women's toilets are like. We also have pray room. I might find that.

What are you going to pray for? But I don't want to know what you are going to get up to in the ladies!

What are you going to pray for? But I don't want to know what you are going to get up to in the ladies!

Nothing, I'm just wondering whats in it.

LOL, I wont do any thing in the womens loos, just wondering if they are better than ours.

They do have more mirrors and sinks than we do.......and a bath.

just wish they had a good personality. lol

Woo-hoo the forum is back to normal.
Gives me something to do during the day.

Yesterday was my last pizza for a long time.
I've decided to stop eating crap or at least as much of it and eat a bit better.
see what happens.

I did a 0-60 run in my car last night, It did it in 16 seconds. lol
I might stick to the GTI for 0-60 runs. lol

Wow I bet that was an exciting 16 seconds!

Still can't get on the forum at work, so on the mobile still.

I reckon you need a new AV then, or at least to update it. Everyone else is still having problems accessing.

think urself lucky 0-60 in 16 seconds, my other car is a 1.9 non turbo diesel polo.... yeah thats right she roars.... i must fix that blowing exhaust soon starting to annoy me abit.....

I reckon you need a new AV then, or at least to update it. Everyone else is still having problems accessing.

If they get this page (I used woorlord pic)
BlockedPage.jpg

Then thats just a reporting page by the safe browsing people and does not all ways mean there is a fault.
Means its been reported or there was a fault.

If they are getting AV errors coming up, then there might still be an issue.

I was getting AV errors and odd web page layouts, like your self.
There is no more AV errors or odd page layout.

At home or at work. So i'm assuming its all working fine and the only issues is with the safe browing page. If that is all thats left then its down to the safe browing people need to take ASN off their blocked list.

IT IS FIXED, just the safe browsing databases need to be updated.

The spurious code crept in under the radar, and the add on that allowed it has been expunged and security beefed up.