ASN's Pub

It'll be the top end where the difference is apparent. 6K and above, the K04 can't provide enough puff to keep the boost pressure up. That's the biggie.

Absolutely - top end pull is good, even at the moment

Westy - yeah probably, it depends a bit on whether I get this other oppertunity

Morning all, i want to go home too,but have nothing to fit to my car!! Maybe it would appreciate a wash though?

Ive spent my morning finding and sorting out football coaching for my lad

I am just epic bored. I am toying with the idea of getting my mate's garage to do my subframe now, as to be honest I can't be *****.

It will be a right bit*h with now ramp to use, and in honesty, what with everything else going on at the moment, I don't really have the time.

If so, that's a next month job me thinks. I'll do the coilies when I can though :-D

I am just epic bored. I am toying with the idea of getting my mate's garage to do my subframe now, as to be honest I can't be *****.

It will be a right bit*h with now ramp to use, and in honesty, what with everything else going on at the moment, I don't really have the time.

If so, that's a next month job me thinks. I'll do the coilies when I can though :-D

Lost your mojo for the car mate ;)

I hate leaving jobs for next month when I have all the parts sitting around, it's too difficult to resist.

Lost your mojo for the car mate ;)

I hate leaving jobs for next month when I have all the parts sitting around, it's too difficult to resist.

I will take 99% of jobs on mate, however working on my back, under the car I do really hate. Engines, turbos - enjoyable.

Thoughts run back to changing my prop - that was a job I really didn't enjoy.

Those jobs on your back when you wake up the next morning and you have rust in the sleep in your eyes and black bogies!

And ache like a 90 year old....

Plus, the subframe won't be the easiest thing to manhandle about led on your back.

I've got a shopping list for the Mondeo but i'm being a good boy and holding off until the house is completed :)

The amounts of time and money that I have put into that S3 stagger me. :(

I can imagine!

I see my A3 as my commute to and from work,very rarely boot it,its safe steady peacefull and just sensible!! I dont get much excitement from it. Ive never spent loads on modding, a remap and exhaust system is about as far as i previously went on my Leon Cupra,but never keep a car long enough to justify spending loads.

Hardly ever do any work myself,but being in the trade i have enough favours done at local garages to make it not worth me getting my hands dirty, had enough of that when i did my mechanics appreniticeship on leaving school many years ago!

Damo, the JB seems easy on redsn0w. Cast your beady eye over this:

Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 with Redsn0w (Guide)

You manage to crack ur phone dude??

O yeah, Dane. Up date mate. :)

Thats why I take the car. Warm, dry and comfey.

Any one seen this news story?
Green Mile actor Doug Hutchison's 16-year-old bride is 'a good Christian girl,' insist her parents as new saucy photos emerge | Mail Online

That's just showing off. But def somat to grow into;)

**** **** **** b0ll0cks - I didnt get it. **** sake

Cheers bud

I'm off to get the local paper, again lol

Is it just us in the office or are theses kind of dirty?

b264884d-e05b-d298.jpg

Started to watch the womens tennis to brighten up my day, but Venus Williams isnt doing it for me.

Cheers for the support chaps!

They said that I was in their top 3 (out of 80) but they had to go with the person they thought would fit in best, which is a bummer, I didn't think I was short on banter lol.

I shall have to cultivate an other, less lucrative, option. But hey the world keeps turning, it helps if I don't forget to buy the paper when I go out to grab some lunch. doh!

Cheers for the support chaps!

They said that I was in their top 3 (out of 80) but they had to go with the person they thought would fit in best, which is a bummer, I didn't think I was short on banter lol.

I shall have to cultivate an other, less lucrative, option. But hey the world keeps turning, it helps if I don't forget to buy the paper when I go out to grab some lunch. doh!

Jobs, recruitment and careers in Gloucestershire

cheers dude been on there every three days or so :)

This most recent one was at a company called bloor homes who are a large house building company, it was a trainee surveyor job. It has bits to do with what I've been doing for 2 years and they offered training etc. So a trainee surveying/property management (ideally not blocks of flats) would be the easiest jump

But theres a lot of Engineering companies around in Gloucestershire and I'd like to get in there but most of them ask for specific qualifications in IT etc.

This most recent one was at a company called bloor homes who are a large house building company, it was a trainee surveyor job. It has bits to do with what I've been doing for 2 years and they offered training etc. So a trainee surveying/property management (ideally not blocks of flats) would be the easiest jump

But theres a lot of Engineering companies around in Gloucestershire and I'd like to get in there but most of them ask for specific qualifications in IT etc.

What sort of qualifications are needed?