ASN's Pub

That makes me cry a little bit mate! :( Two reasons; 1) I never got to go in your S3. 2) you're selling for a derv.

Is the mrs pregnant? (just kidding)

It makes me sad too but needs must. It is proving harder then I thought to find a job round my way that pays ok and Is what I want to do so as our monthly fuel bill is around £500 it makes sense to try and bring this down a bit. A derv each will help a lot.

Yeah it will! £500 is a lot of cash each month for fuel alone! Plus other maintenance costs.

Do you need the cash from the car or can't you garage it up and wait until you hopefully have a job closer to home?

The lads at my old work have placed bets as to how long it is before I sell my S3 in favour of something derv... Can't imagine it happening any time soon, but then my commute is only 35 miles per day, so nowhere nears yours Westy... Can't say I'd be overly happy paying £500 a month in fuel. Fingers crossed you find a suitable job locally soon so you don't need to get rid of your S3. :)

You're crap at parking....but seem to be able to wash cars at least.

I do think the Leon is a nice car!

Reactions: Westy and ScottD3
Feeling like crap at the minute. Cba with today. Anyone fancy swapping jobs for a bit?!

I'll swap with leigh.
He seems to do ****** all, even less than me.

But then Dave's job might be a bit more interesting even though it would be busy.

Jay, I'm like that every day mate.

nothing interesting happening on the weekend lads?

Management guys. Looks like I'm doing nothing but in reality I'm doing loads keeping my team of well oiled cogs working as they should.

I went out to a party on Saturday. All the way down in borehamwood and dressed like fat Rambo.

Reactions: crazy88
No idea where or what that is.

Surly if its well oiled machine, you can just sit back?

Pretty much mate. But done a lot if work getting them to be a good team machine. Now I just keep an eye on them and crack the whip every now and then.

Scott, its not gone too bad actually, I actually typed Good Morning all, until I saw the time and it was indeed the afternoon, so it turned into a happy Monday, as time has flown by today :)

Westicals, what derv you after?

The rain and the wind was back this morning.
Made for a interesting ferry trip.
When its like this in the morning it really makes me question my idea of riding to work.

Hows everyone?
Good weather?
Good feelings?
Happy days?

Lovely!!

Scott, you won't need to cycle every day though right? If you have the car surely you can drive on days like these? When I commuted to work the average day for weather was nothing like this. One year I went a month in winter without it raining, this year is just particularly poo.

Poo weather, good mood, but tired.

Cr4p weather today over here, rain all morning and a risk of snow later on!!!

So the snows coming down in Solihull - BIGTIME!!!

Its not settling though :(

I take it back, its all stopped and is sunny now!!

****** weather!!!

Us watched the Robocop reboot, wasn't a film in all honesty! :gun2:

Frikin auto correct!

Just watched the Robocop reboot, wasn't a bad film in all honesty! :gun2:

Not good eh? I heard it was't brilliant.

No. it was good, not brilliant, but watchable. I enjoyed it, it's not a patch on the original, probably because it's just not an original story. Ending is a bit weak though, preferred the original ending than this one.