ASN's Pub

Had a 3some arranged tonight and now my mate has dropped out

Looks like it's just normal, boring sex....

Anyone had stuff stolen lately.
Been on holiday all week had a top time, until some little pikey **** stole my missuses new Nixon watch today while swimming.
Now I'm looking at everyone's wrists ready to rip someone's head off.
****** off ain't the word. I ****ing hate thieves. :banghead:

Anyone had stuff stolen lately.
Been on holiday all week had a top time, until some little pikey **** stole my missuses new Nixon watch today while swimming.
Now I'm looking at everyone's wrists ready to rip someone's head off.
****** off ain't the word. I ****ing hate thieves. :banghead:

Sorry to hear that mate, where you on holiday?

Sorry to hear that mate, where you on holiday?

Obviously yr a giver haha;)

In Wales dude treco bay. All been good till today. Now I'm ****'d big time they took it out the locker as I sorted out the baby changer. My fault I guess for turning my back on an unlocked locker. Maybe that's why I'm so annoyed. Don't like being had over man.

Happy fathers day to all you daddies out there, Nice to be king for a day. Take it most will be sporting a new pair of slippers ( i got some danger mouse ones) haha. Well it's back to reallity, Still in holiday mode mind. Turned out to be an eventful week i slipped down a galvanised staircase hitting my *** bone on every step. Walking like john wayne aint cool. Result on the last night though, My daughter saw the little skank that stole the wife's watch whilst playing in the arcade (she was wearing it on full view) so a quick chat with her parents and Q&A session on where she got it. "Asda" was their answer! I nearly fell over laughing at that one. Anyway long story short I walked away with the watch and the missus forgave me for leaving the locker unattended ;) The mood soon dropped again cos i slipped on some dirt bag's **** while visiting the lav and threw my knee out again, couldn't get it back in for about an hour so finished the week of in a bit of pain... To top it off Got home to find some cheeky git has filled my recycling bin with all kinda crap! Cheers for that.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some Poorboys wheel sealant quick? ebay looks my best bet to get it for tuesday, but I'd prefer to buy it tomorrow locally(I'm in Solihull) if anyone has any ideas?

Morning All,

Jo, could someone like polished bliss and get it sent via next day?
Still no pics though. :)

How is every one?
Good weekend?
I spent saturday stripping out the fule pipes on a '96 transit to remove water and other contaminents from all fuel lines cause my step dad thought it would be a good idea to put cheap diesel in that he bought off a mate down the pub. :banghead:
This happened last weekend in that time of him trying to start it, he also burnt the starter motor out.
Fitted new starter, removed fuel tank, filter, clean all fuel lines, replace filter, empty out over 50 litres of diesel from his tank and put it all back together and it did not start. :(
It did start on sunday, so thats ok.

Thats my weekend, o there was some beers and alot of food.

Jesus mate sounds like fun! Cheap diesel from mate down the pub though, what is the world coming too.

I went to the pub Friday night then Saturday morning got the tyres off my S3 wheels ready for a refurb in Kawasaki Green ;). Then Sunday morning I went to the Pistonheads meet at BMW HQ in Bracknell and then came home and slept before a bit of PS3 action.

Jesus mate sounds like fun! Cheap diesel from mate down the pub though, what is the world coming too.
I know.
He phoned me up and said "its been ok before".
Muppet, he won't be doing that again. lol

I went to the pub Friday night then Saturday morning got the tyres off my S3 wheels ready for a refurb in Kawasaki Green ;). Then Sunday morning I went to the Pistonheads meet at BMW HQ in Bracknell and then came home and slept before a bit of PS3 action.
How was the meet?

How was the meet?

Meet was good. I didn't take many pics as there wasn't anything there i'd not seen before except this:

52cc3f37.jpg

its a £150k Mosley something or other based on a Covette.

Pastie smashing her bag doors in.....or something like that. lol

Trend setter W3sty. :)
I'm tempted to buy some Brembo breaks, take bits of them apart and then sell them.

Are you really selling them breaks mate?
What happened in the end?

Monday blues. Same **** different toilet.

Saturday morning got the tyres off my S3 wheels ready for a refurb in Kawasaki Green ;).

That will look the dog's.. When will you have them back to get the pic's up ;)

Im not going to have mine by the weekend :(

Westy are you coming to inters?

Yeah I know what you mean, I missed it last year but I'm going this year.

what do you do about insurance for the ring and TD's?