ASN's Pub

Pain in lower part of my spine and down my right leg. Get pins n needles down my leg and into my foot.
Also get spasm and severe pain down my right which drops me to the floor.

Got results of my MRI today and it looks bad
Sorry to hear mate, only asking because i get bad back ache at the base whenever im leant over doing something ...had it for about 2 years now, feels like I need a weight lifting belt to press my spine in....:shrug:

thinks its years of messing with cars i.e under the bonnet

May be worth getting it checked out mate , trust me!
Need to look after your back.

Reactions: s3dave
Sorry to hear mate, only asking because i get bad back ache at the base whenever im leant over doing something ...had it for about 2 years now, feels like I need a weight lifting belt to press my spine in....:shrug:

thinks its years of messing with cars i.e under the bonnet
my dad has a weight belt for work. Get one dave, might make life easier.

My aunty has had so many back probs for years and finally theyre sorting it, by bolting 2 vertibrae together so they fuse
Ouch

A lad in our office wears a weight lifting belt often too. He sits down a lot, so also has a standy up desk as he finds sitting doesn't help him.

Young lad working in Halfords just told me how to check my gearbox oil level! Thanks mate but I had just explained that I was going to be removing and refitting a gearbox so I think I'll be ok with something as complicated as checking the oil level lol.

Reactions: g60leigh and coatesy
I have to get some stuff injected into it. Getting done in x ray machine so can get it into right place.

I bought my house about 4 years ago now, but still doing it up - why?

I read something you posted asking about houses and gas.
I assumed you was looking to buy one or bought one.
Just wondering how its going.

Me and the fiancée put a offer in on a house and its been accepted.
I'm feeling ambivalence towards the whole thing at the moment.

I read something you posted asking about houses and gas.
I assumed you was looking to buy one or bought one.
Just wondering how its going.

Me and the fiancée put a offer in on a house and its been accepted.
I'm feeling ambivalence towards the whole thing at the moment.
You think modding a car is expensive...... :huh: ..never ending....

Reactions: jojo and Westy
It's pretty daunting knowing exactly how much money I owe to HSBC right now, but I wouldn't change it for the world :)

So far the kitchen has been completely gutted and replaced, I've decorated both bedrooms and I'm now changing the garden from decking & shingle, to patio & a lawn!

Next job is some outside lights, which will mean the lounge will need to be decorated next as a result. Probably some new patio doors while I'm at it (maybe windows too if I can afford them...)

Reactions: ScottD3
Yup, house ownership is usually open wallet surgery, but ****** good fun(sometimes)

Went to see Stephen Lynch last night at the Picture House in Edinburgh.
brilliant night, played for over two hours, now thats value for money.

If you haven't heard him before, check him out, beware, not for the easilly offended.

Morning,,, whats everybody up to?

I am trying to get organised and list all my shiz on ebay that ive been meaning to do for 12 months..... inc A mint boardman mountain bike..:sign_plug: A turbo for scroatsy :sign_plug: and a few other 1.8t bits inc a Pipewerx downpipe

I've been out buying loads of booze for a little gathering later. Barnet V Cambridge United is on BT sport. My mate and I are Barnet fans (in its lossest term) from when we lived just North of London, but both of our father in laws are Cambridge fans so it should be a laugh. Getting on the Stella from 4:30ish.

Wired my media player up to a custom USB power lead and fitted a switch to turn the rear electrics off.
Now chilling in bed.
Tomorrow I'm off to see a sister and her daughter that I've not seen for almost 10 years.
Which is great and all but I wish she did it this time next year.
Just had to adjust the wedding table plans to accommodate her.
Bit selfish on her part I think.

Reactions: slowcoach3 and g60leigh
Added egt and lambda ports to downpipe. Made oil return line.

Watched my mate try to remove the engine from his landcruiser.

Saw my bro for first time since he moved to portsmouth, knee'd him in the ****.

Went to work and served people cider and fags all night.

Came home and made a chicken and chorizo paella whilst watching jarhead

Reactions: g60leigh
I've been to work. 😒

Arguing and fighting 😡

Eating curry 😤

Fridge full of drink but can't touch it 😭

Quiet in here!
Just dropping in some time on battlefield 4 with a cold beverage

Well the Final Countdown has began.
Picking up the Xbox One tomorrow. Pretty stoked about it.
Some Battlefield 64 player action on the horizon.

Anyone else in the pub doing the Next Gen thing??
will let you know my thoughts about it over the weekend, thats if anyone gives a toss. Lol.

Bring on the Weekend. Woohoo. :rockwoot:

Reactions: ScottD3
I keep debating it.
Been looking at some of the exclusives the PS and Xbox is getting and makes me want to get one just for them games but I'm not sure I'd use it enough to warrant it.
Plus I'm to much of a PC gamer to move away.

You'll let us know what you think complete with unboxing video and photos.

Reactions: Ultra Violent
Well the Final Countdown has began.
Picking up the Xbox One tomorrow. Pretty stoked about it.
Some Battlefield 64 player action on the horizon.

Anyone else in the pub doing the Next Gen thing??
will let you know my thoughts about it over the weekend, thats if anyone gives a toss. Lol.

Bring on the Weekend. Woohoo. :rockwoot:
Im not rushing out to buy one for sure, i will wait a year..

I loved the 360. But I have decided to go PC over the Xbox one. 64 player battlefield is great fun

Excuse my slightly weird look.

524583_1433950186820158_782141721_n.jpg

It's not every day that a designer from McLaren brings you an MP412C to play with.

1452504_1434095423472301_465306084_n.jpg

1441224_1434095456805631_777198039_n.jpg

By far and away one of the coolest things that's happened to me for ages.

Reactions: Nicki, Ghost, ScottD3 and 1 other person
ImageImage
Well picked up the Xbox on Friday after a 12hr backshift. (As you can tell by the sideways photos. Lol)
Was a bit off zombie in the shop, bright lights and cheery shop staff, just wanted back too my dark man cave.

Nice bit of kit, way heavier than The 360, easy enough set up including the Day One Patch.
The Kinect is much easier to use, even with a Jock accent.
The first problem I came across was the games have to be installed and updated before you can play them fully
and everybody and their dog must have been doing it at the same time, took ages to get going, not much playing on Day One.

Thankfully got all the games installed. I got Forza, Dead Risisng and Battlefield.
With the Kinect on Forza you can move your head to look out the window in the car which I thought was cool.
On battlefield you can use it to lean round corners and on Dead Rising if you make any noise or shout you can attract zombies.

Controller is much leaner and lighter as well, glad they didn't mess around with that,still the top gaming controller.
All in all, I'm well impressed, will give it a proper caning over the next week.

Looking forward to see what the developers come up with in the future.

Reactions: ScottD3 and CHEZ
Morning Peeps.

UV, how you finding the one now?
I was sat playing my PC all weekend and thinking about consoles.
Not sure I could move away from the PC.

When ever anyone ever talks about a Jock accent or trying to understand the Scottish accent I laugh to my self while I think of this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ultra Violent