ASN's Pub

Went to visit the company that have just offered me a placement in Leeds on Wednesday. Didn't like it at all. Very small company, could see a lot of personality clashes with the present employees and I just didn't really feel comfortable, so I turned it down... £10k pa even for a placement is ridiculous... not to mention the graduate software developer whos been there for 2 years already is only on £13k!!!...

Just got back from an interview at Nissan in Sunderland. Brilliant.

Bit of a more hands-on role, and more Project Management than Software Development, but with my charisma and personality, I think I'd enjoy it a lot more.

Benefits are way better as well... £16k on placement with option on Nissan Car Lease scheme. And most placements students (providing they do well) have been taken on as graduates, starting on £24k...

Fingers crossed for Nissan!

You see, this is always my problem...something like this occurs. A bite on the leg, a headache, whatever the excuse...however, i'm more than happy for my mrs just to lay there and let me at it, but she won't let me.

Gutted you didn't get any though. We need to start a poll. We've already found out that people who own audi's have got girls, but now lets see how often we get it. :w00t:

I said before mate, Rohypnol.
I told my misses of my plan to use it if shes got a head ache or not feeling to well.
she just said "Try it!!", I'm sure if that was a dare or a threat.
How much do i value my nuts and car.

Went to visit the company that have just offered me a placement in Leeds on Wednesday. Didn't like it at all. Very small company, could see a lot of personality clashes with the present employees and I just didn't really feel comfortable, so I turned it down... £10k pa even for a placement is ridiculous... not to mention the graduate software developer whos been there for 2 years already is only on £13k!!!...

Just got back from an interview at Nissan in Sunderland. Brilliant.

Bit of a more hands-on role, and more Project Management than Software Development, but with my charisma and personality, I think I'd enjoy it a lot more.

Benefits are way better as well... £16k on placement with option on Nissan Car Lease scheme. And most placements students (providing they do well) have been taken on as graduates, starting on £24k...

Fingers crossed for Nissan!

First job sound poo for that wage. Is that even minimum wage?

Good luck with nissan.

I bought a new stereo cause i was totally ****** off my Audi unit.
Bluetooh, SD card reader, USB, Aux in, CD, MP3 and radio.
Dont look to bad and sounds out. I need to buy some cables to get the rear amp and sub working then its done.
I might do it after a spot of surfing. :D

How is the fellow pub goers this morning?
Good productive weekend I hope with a full fun packed week ahead of themselves.

I finaly got back in the sea for a bit of a surf on saturday. First time in about 6months and god was I screwed with in 45mins of being in the sea, that and smashing in to rocks did not help. Beaten, brushed and alot sore I lived to make it home and do ****** all. Apart from tax the pug, worse £112 I've ever spent. absolutly pointless really. With the amount of pothole currently in plymouth I wonder where the money is going.........o wait yeah, They are fixing about 50metres of pavement that no one ever seems to use. I might spend the daying spamming the local council by using this site FixMyStreet

I'm trying something this week, Since I tend to spend most of my time sat on my *** bored, this causes me to get hungry and I then go off and buy loads of crap from the machines and eat it during the day. After or maybe before my pack lunch.
In an attempt to stop me from doing this and possibly be a bit more healthy, I thought I'd try some slim fast during the day to help curb my hunger and hopefully I can leave my sandwiches and chrips at home. I still got some fruit and veg in my lunch box.
Couple more weeks I might get the bike out and start riding to work. Unless its to cold or wet or dark. lol
O and the car is booked in to get the CV boot changed.

I have had a ****** busy start to the day!! Phones have not stopped ringing.

Love it!

Innocent smoothies for the win, fill you up and they're healthy if a bit sugary.

Well this weekend turned out to be a bit full on. With running around entertaining the kids and had a few family visits to get in to stop the wrinklies winging. Had a few jobs I wanted to sort on the car ( fit new engine tray, sort out rattle on ns door, re fit front splitter after our lass decided to rip out most of the fixings on a curb while parking. Also finaly got round to sort out a ding in the rear that some fuckwit left me with after running into it outside the house while we were out. And yep no note on the windscreen no apologies no **** all So I was in a right mood. Anyway out came the heat gun... It's not perfect but looks 100 times better than it did. All sorted jumped in the car, half way home she decided to let me engage first gear and when it did it just kept kicking it out .... *** ...... Well pissd off! Linkage seems ok... maybe sychro??... Hopefully just needs oil top up but doubt I'm that lucky.
I'll wack a post up and see if anyone any pointers when I get time today.

But on a plus side ( going back to the married with kids poll) I got woken up with a blow job yesterday.. Every cloud and all that ;)

But on a plus side ( going back to the married with kids poll) I got woken up with a blow job yesterday.. Every cloud and all that ;)

Lucky sod! Can you keep things like that to yourself so us other married members dont get jealous.

I probably should have done! lol. I was pounced upon...it wasn't fair, I didn't see it coming.

I did that to my misses.
she got signed off work with concussion. opps.

with all this extra activity, how are you going to cope when shes preggers or its gone back to normal and you can't get any?

with all this extra activity, how are you going to cope when shes preggers or its gone back to normal and you can't get any?

I haven't thought about that yet...apart from considering slipping the pill into her shreddies in the morning to make sure it never happens :detective2:

(Just as a disclaimer in case my good lady wife reads this...I love you, and actually do want another child)

My heart bleeds for you dude - really it does

It's a hard task! I was fast asleep in bed and got raped...I actually got raped. I feel hurt, abused and thoroughly used.

I LOVE IT :p

Yesterday was the wife's day of ovulation...imagine what I got up to :D

Looks like it was just me and thee sporting smiles lol.
There should be laws in place for this kinda stuff... Wait, there is if Yr a gippo!!!
Show me to the caravan.

Probably on benefits knowing this country..... But don't get me started on that one!!

what ever he did to get this car, benefits, good job, crime, mummy and daddy or lotto. fell play to the chap.
The thing was lush. I did not like like the silver on the doors, door handle, wing mirrors or roof rails.
well, the roof rails was a nice touch.

I was going to go for a walk at dinner since the weather is so nice out side but since we got some VVIPs in the building i'm trapped in the office.
****** :(

Any thing interesting happening in the big wide world?

I'm picking up a JL 6w3 sub off my mate this weekend. He no longer wants or needs it, so thought i'd take it off his hands and have play.
If I have enough time I'll do a test build and fit this weekend, after I cleaned the car.

Not much happening in the world here.

I too badly need to clean my car at the weekend, but i bet the weather is crap so i cant.....again!

The weather is really nice here.
Along as your in the sun, its warm enough to sit down and have a beer.
Shame I can't use the bars on site. :(

To be honest i havent seen the outside world since i got to work at 8 this morning:(

Stuck inside the Uni classroom awaiting my 2nd lecture. Should be entertaining watching the others doing their presentations

Roll on 4pm

It was mate, cheers for asking! Not yet.. been told it could be up to 2 weeks... fingers crossed!

Good luck.

Has any one done any image searches on Google recently?

I tend to search using the words Audi, B5 and Avant and you can almost guarantee there will be at least 1 image of a semi naked women on the first page that links back to this forum.

I'm not sure what that says about this forum or the people on it though. lol

Good luck.

Has any one done any image searches on Google recently?

I tend to search using the words Audi, B5 and Avant and you can almost guarantee there will be at least 1 image of a semi naked women on the first page that links back to this forum.

I'm not sure what that says about this forum or the people on it though. lol

Yes it doesn't reflect on the forum too good does it,the mrs thread would have gone ages ago if it was up to me.

Im off to cancun for 2 weeks of spring break action tomorrow!! Cant wait!!!