ASN's Pub

Don't know if anyone else is interested but the Xbox One was just announced for release 22nd Nov.
Date in the Calendar for Game Heads.

isn't the ps4 also November.. if so that's one expensive month.

i also enjoy buying car parts make my tail twitch.

so for you bored people that have nothing better to do at work please try find me a full mk3 golf vr6 wring loom for my mk2, as lets just say the one thats in it is pretty poor to the point that there has been a small electrical fire.. yaaaayyy! project cars ! :rockwoot:

Yeah Coatesy, the GayStation is out 15th Nov in Yankville and 30th over here.
So the Xbox will be out a week before here and a week later in the States.
Let the Gaming wars commence.

Be too busy playing gta5 to even give a hoot about new consoles. I won't buy the ps4 until next year anyway.

Be too busy playing gta5 to even give a hoot about new consoles. I won't buy the ps4 until next year anyway.

Same for me as well! You 360 or ps3 mate?

I pre-ordered gta5 last week, not sure i'll get much time to play it, but I hope I do :D

Yes dave...we should all have an online orgy sometime on GTA5. :shake:

Who else has a PS3? Scott? Oh wait, you're a PC bummer aren't you? shame......

Yes dave...we should all have an online orgy sometime on GTA5. :shake:

Who else has a PS3? Scott? Oh wait, you're a PC bummer aren't you? shame......

Kiss my superior graphics and game play asshat.

Just finished saints row 4. Should get another 20 hours out of it and then time for GTA5 I think.

But of course, you'll have about 9 years to wait for GTA5 as they haven't announced a date for the pc version. In fact, have they even bothered to officially announce that there will be a pc version? Keep playing SR4 ****.

Ps3 GTA will be jizz worthy. I'll be playing with my shlong out and many boxes of kleenex at the ready for when I first fire it up

Well I'm hoping for a good day today! The landlord accepted my application yesterday so just waiting on the credit checks and references etc. Got to tell the ex tonight which I'm not expecting good things from but it has to be done!

Reactions: CHEZ and jojo
Games consoles are such a boy thing now days. I have a Wii that I've not used in 18 months and a DS that needs a new charger / battery & is still at my Mum's despite me having moved out 4 years ago.

About as close as I get to gaming is playing Plants vs Zombies 2 on my iPad. :laugh:

About as close as I get to gaming is playing Plants vs Zombies 2 on my iPad. :laugh:

New one is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I got to end of the pirate level and deleted it. Stupid EA getting involved and making people pay for loads! First one was so much better.

New one is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I got to end of the pirate level and deleted it. Stupid EA getting involved and making people pay for loads! First one was so much better.

I agree! First one was very enjoyable

Games consoles are such a boy thing now days. I have a Wii that I've not used in 18 months and a DS that needs a new charger / battery & is still at my Mum's despite me having moved out 4 years ago.

Yeah I have too agree.
My other half has been an Xbox widow for years now.
Still, love me, love my Xbox.

Can't wait to get my hands on the new one, it is a shame though about GTA not being next Gen
Still we had to wait 5 years for this one, wouldn't want to wait another 5.
Although when they do bring it out next Gen, I think I'll be looking for a good divorce lawyer. Lol.

I got to level 280ish when I decided enough was enough and deleted candy crush. A very wise move.

Just got home from possibly the worst charity quiz night in existence ever. An entire round on Margaret Thatcher, a music round on US Bands that consisted entirely of 1970's music. There was a whole round on former British colonies too. I can't remember the last time I was that bored - and I'm an accountant for goodness sake!!!

Home now though, thankfully. Going to see a Pearl Jam tribute tomorrow night though, so that should be good! Yay for weekends!

Reactions: CHEZ
For the Pearl Jam fans amongst you, I would most definitely recommend going to see a band called Pearl Jammer if they're playing anywhere near you - they were absolutely brilliant! :)

Today is my monday and it sucks just as much as if it was anyone else's monday.

That's assuming everyone else with bad mondays are stuck in a dead end job with the only prospect of redundancy?

ahhh kill me now!!