ASN's Pub

But what jo i think is meaning is , what does it 'really' contribute,?

i mean i have never thought, thank god for my esp there!! Lol

But what jo i think is meaning is , what does it 'really' contribute,?

i mean i have never thought, thank god for my esp there?

Here you go Chebz.

http://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/a3/new-a3/safety/electronic-safety.html

ESP keeps you pointing in the right direction

Audi’s electronic stability program (ESP), found on the A3, is a combination of advanced technologies that helps keep the car under control in more extreme situations such as when you need to avoid an unexpected obstacle in the road. ESP is especially helpful in adverse weather conditions.

When you need to turn quickly and sharply, ESP identifies your intended direction and responds by applying the brakes to individual wheels.

Brake disc wiping – keeping your brakes dry

In the wet, ESP also dries the brake discs by intermittently applying the brake pads lightly. You and your passengers won’t notice but, compared with conventional braking systems, your stopping distances on wet roads will be considerably shortened.

Reactions: CHEZ
I'm obviously not driving mine hard enough yet as never has ESP flash me a friendly warning. Perhaps I need to go out and play with some roundabouts?!

Just got in from a housewarming party and I'm a little bit tiddly, but it has been a very funny evening. Going down in the history books this one I think! My taxi for the evening was a 1986 Mini - also great fun. Off to bed with my pint of Ribena now & praying to the hangover fairies tonight to work their magic & keep me safe from the death like feeling I'm a anticipating in the morning!

Night all x

Morning pubbers. Great night out, but got the worst stomach ache ever. Dodgy cider I reckon. Anyways I'm up and ready for today's antics :)

Go see Ben and get calipers, discs and pads fitted. Maybe even brake lines :D

Then a curry tonight with mates

You're up early jay after a night out! Wet the bed?
Glad it was fun. Last day of holiday today and it looks nice! Day on the beach me thinks.

Never had a hang over so its just tiredness. Last day off hols?! What you going to do to make it memorable?? Beach is ok for a couple of hours

Never had a hang over so its just tiredness. Last day off hols?! What you going to do to make it memorable?? Beach is ok for a couple of hours

It's not repeatable on a public forum...

And I like the beach, especially when my uncle comes along with his speed boat. Yay. And yeah, we can only manage a few hours with kids anyway before one of them gets a face full of sand and then cries for hours ha.

fixing the a3 today i hope, going to pick my new lambda sensor it to see if that sorts my over fueling out.

then tomorrow im fitting a new front end to my golf. new slam, headlights, grille, fixing the bonnet latch, then going to poke at the electrics to see why the side lights work and the full beam comes on when the dipped beam is supposed to come on... oh i hate wires n shiz

Morning all! The fairies worked their magic (as did the sausage & egg mcmuffin!) so feeling good here. May need a nap this afternoon though... Lol.

Quiet weekend ahead which will be amazing - it's been a very busy week.

It's not repeatable on a public forum...

And I like the beach, especially when my uncle comes along with his speed boat. Yay. And yeah, we can only manage a few hours with kids anyway before one of them gets a face full of sand and then cries for hours ha.

How many times we told you not to throw sand in your kids faces crazy?!

Reactions: Nicki
Awesome! Cheers mate. I'll look at it when I get a moment to plug the car in. I've not even had the light come on yet though, but then I've hardly driven it. Does it even have esp? As chez said, it's fairly damn old!

Awesome! Cheers mate. I'll look at it when I get a moment to plug the car in. I've not even had the light come on yet though, but then I've hardly driven it. Does it even have esp? As chez said, it's fairly damn old!

Check for the existence of an ESP button on your dash. Maybe you don't have it and won't have to worry about disabling it.

Or just push the ESP button on the dash, its the most used button in my car lol

Yeah it was the same code I had found elsewhere so you confirmed for me it was right.
Took 30 seconds to do lol.