ASN's Pub

Morning Scott, morning all.

Surprisingly sunny here, but not particularly warm. Was expecting it to tip down last night, but it didn't.

Morning all!

think we have had our summer! It was good when it lasted! Out with dog the last few mornings and it has been very fresh indeed! I think the weather is winding down which makes me sad! I love the heat!

currently doing jack today! Sat in the house waiting for numerous deliveries from internet land!

a new bed and mattress, clothes, trainers bike bits! It is a bit like Christmas!

Ultra Violent, I have just noticed your Avatar. Clockwork Orange was filmed at my old University (Brunel University, in Uxbridge) :)

ah tapa talk wont let me post :( sooo i missed out on the pub again.

anyone going to vw festival this weekend?

took my misses out for a meal last night to tgi fridays was alright.

tonight its my mates birthday so its to the pub for that, and at work today i found out im on the helpdesk for what might be all day tomorrow :( dirty hangover on the desk :(

Reactions: s3dave
Just come back from Edinburgh, god they have got great roads up carlisle/scotland way, shame i was in the van...

I was up in North Yorshire today for work, and was thinking a similiar thing for the roads there. I was in an LCR too, so it was fun, just a shame I wasn't driving :(

The LCR would be on the list...if only it was 4wd :no:

ah tapa talk wont let me post :( sooo i missed out on the pub again.

The whole tapatalk thing at the moment is a pain in the ***.
Can't like, can't post, what's the point in it having it? :(

Just come back from Edinburgh, god they have got great roads up carlisle/scotland way, shame i was in the van...

Some cracking roads up there, don't expect the same down here. Not the location you're going any way.
Head in to the moor and you'll find some nice roads.

I want to go back to scotland, really liked Glenshee.

They do a lcr 4wd dont they...oh and yeah north yorks moors are great

Don't tell him that. He'll changed his mind again for the like the 8th time.

Thats pretty sweet, nice bit of the old Ultra Violence.
Crazy *** movie, Kubrick was one crazy cat.

I watched that film for the first time last year and loved it.
Such a messed up film but great in so many ways.

Morning all.

Morning all

Back from a week away.
Happy birthday for last week Alex and today Jason.

Back from 36 + degree weather to grey skies and rain.

Give my peeling skin chance to recover on suppose though.

Reactions: jojo and Jason.s
didn't get in till 1. at work. booo :(

so i have a craving for an 8p s3 as well as a mk2 golf.

:( lend me some money.

happy born day gayson :beerchug:

oh and er, morning !

Reactions: Jason.s
Morning all! Well we finally had some rain overnight but looks like another warm and muggy day!

Saw my traction control light flash at me this morning and I wasn't even go quickly! Must be the wet roads.

Not a lot of rain + sudden down pour = greasy roads. Although it's not actually rained here much yet - just a couple of rubbish showers.

Happy birthday Jason! :)

Meh nearly the weekend but I'm on call so no relaxing, on a plus note I'm going to see kick *** 2 tonight.

big happy birthday to our stroppy chops Jason.

One more Back Shift to go then the weekend can start. Yeah.
Just a shame its wet and grey, booked a holiday in Portugal to cheer me up.
Off to get my Stage 1 on Sat morning, also yeah!!

Reactions: Sandra
Afternoon all. Just popped in to say Happy Birthday to Jason, have a good day Jason. :)

Nice to see you in the pub Sandra :)

Today is an OK day. Moderately productive so far although really want to take tomorrow off (had enough of this week) but have too much to do. Maybe I'll take a half day just to elongate the weekend a bit?

Reactions: Sandra
Nice to see you in the pub Sandra :)

Today is an OK day. Moderately productive so far although really want to take tomorrow off (had enough of this week) but have too much to do. Maybe I'll take a half day just to elongate the weekend a bit?

Thank you Nicki. Half day should be good, go for it. :) x

Yeah go for the half day!

Sorry no idea who Jason is but 'Happy Birthday'! :salute:

UV can you fit me in your suitcase? I need a holiday too :(

Holiday starts today for me last night shift done for me till after the bank hol Monday plenty to do round the house,jobs the wife want's me to do fair enough not forgeting some tlc for the car it,s of to Audi Norwich next Sat for our meet but some days out before hand are on the cards.

carbon wrapped my wing mirrors looks awesome from the out side at the front but they don't look so awesome from inside the car. meh! no photos yet as it was slashing down.