ASN's Pub

Anyway, are you really a girl, or just Scott being bored and creating a fake-fem profile? Any pics of your car? If it's burgundy and auto we'll know it's scott in disguise.

Coatsey, you told me the sweetcorn was special for me, I didn't know you gave it to anyone and everyone?

Yes I am really a LADY, who has had more cars over the years than I care to remember! I have a silver A4 convertible, so think it's safe to say I am not Scott.

This is my car!

Audi

Reactions: CHEZ and ex911driver
Yes I am really a LADY, who has had more cars over the years than I care to remember! I have a silver A4 convertible, so think it's safe to say I am not Scott.

This is my car!

View attachment 18854

Looks good. It's more then we've seen from some of the other female posters on ASN. We're convinced some don't even have Audi's.

Reactions: Jason.s
No point in lying about it....only had her a week, had a mitsubishi L200 Warrior before that.

Truck 2

Ermmmm.....no I'm not and not entirely sure of your reasoning behind that comment! lol :confused:

L200 = barbed wire tattoo around your arm, maybe a tattoo on your scalp with a tally of how many people you've 'dealt with', and i bet there was an assortment of toolage in the back as well.

is this you?

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint but I would like to think I'm considerably smaller than that image! I own horses, so I used the truck to tow a horse box but my friend bought a 4 x 4 so I no longer needed mine. I do have tattoos but none of barbwire and certainly none on my arms! :eyebrows:

I bet it is a celtic design on the bottom of your back, coupled with some Arabic writing that does not say what you think it says on your upper arm or shoulder?

pics anyway;!!!

No, it's a dragon that I had designed for me by an art student some years ago but it is on my lower back, quite tasteful IMO not your usual arabic writing, or horny devil on the shoulder etc and I have no tattoos on my arms whatsoever. I like to be able to cover things up.

Of course it exists, unless someone did a really crap job and it's rubbed off over the years. Have no pics of it at the mo as it's quite hard taking a pic of your own back. Will see if I can get a friend to take one. :p

Reactions: CHEZ
Of course it exists, unless someone did a really crap job and it's rubbed off over the years. Have no pics of it at the mo as it's quite hard taking a pic of your own back. Will see if I can get a friend to take one. :p

defiantly don't let it be chez taking the photo, the man cant control him self !

and im home from work sat in my pants having a good crotch airing.

plans for tonight is watch some films at my mates house.

well aye got a leather chair haven't i so cant have my chebz sticking to the leather, might stain!

Good call Coatesy, that last thing you want is to leave an impression off your scroat on the chair, like a really crap Banksy,
or even worse if its hot, maybe even part of the hairy brain behind. Ouch.

halifax?
wow that really is out of your comfort zone fred!
that is yorkshire, where they make tea and orange mountain bikes and have a bank and that!
can you cope?

Reactions: jojo and crazy88
Up at 04.30 as usual for poxy early shift.
The only people that should be awake at that time are whores and burgalars.........
and they both get paid more than me. :sob:

Apart from that nothing planned, hoping the weather brightens up a bit, its been peeing down here all week,
not surprised though its just a normal Scottish summer, the last 4 weeks have been well hot though
now I know what it feels like to be a Southerner..lol.
Bought my first DA polisher this week, was hoping to try it out but might have to wait till next April now. :cold:

I thought westy was on his killer expensive holiday?

You lads been picking on the new girl?

Scuba diving done. Next white water rafting but with out the raft. That my understanding of it any way.

First bit of rain last week, it was great.

Ultra Violet, you ever used a DA before?
I've been tempted but like chez paranoid I will smash my paint up.

Final week day of my holiday tomorrow and off to bristol for a family BBQ. I'm hoping I'll have time to see my mums new boat but I doubt it.

Much else happening the weekend before AITP?

Leather couchers in this weather is suicidal! Ave ripped out ma leather seats in car aswell n now sittin on an up turned milk crate the now till the clammy weather buggers off! Still a bit of :racer: on a crate gotta be fun haaa

Ultra Violet, you ever used a DA before?
I've been tempted but like chez paranoid I will smash my paint up.

No Scott, never used one before,
but I imagine it's just like naked wrestling, a little scary to start with, bits flying everywhere
then you settle into it, and maybe you find you actually quite enjoy it, so much you want to involve your friends & family (pets??)
i'll let everyone know if I **** my paint up or not next year when it stops raining.