ASN's Pub

It has been quite, all these people with better things to do, think we need to turn this place back into the blue oyster.

Ill start it off :)

Oi coatsey you are gay!

Also have any of my likes worked?lol iv liked every mofoing comment on my tapatalk snd they all seem to dissapear.

Bored out my tits here on nightshift :( ach well one more shift and its the weekend and getting me car remapped wooo! Cant wait.

Reactions: coatesy
I'm sulking coz the S3 is poorly. It's off to see the nice man with VCDS tomorrow... :(

good luck Nicki, my money is that its a coil pack! My mate i was talking to the other day works for the rac and he said its so common that he carries them in his van! Also there the same unit on all vag cars! From polos to Lamborghini! But he is not allowed to fit the Lamborghini ones at the side of the road, they get recovered in curtain sided trucks so nobody can see it broken down!

Reporting a misfire on cylinder 4 - surprisingly, coil pack is fine, as are spark plugs. Which means its 95% likely to be the injector.

Dealer I bought from has confirmed it WILL be covered under their warranty, so it's £200 +VAT for me to fork out, but to then have refunded to me in due course. Fingers crossed that's the only issue...

Meh time to abuse scotty as he can't do anything about it haha, the dumb Werzel bumpkin.

Halfords wouldn't change my battery under warranty and instead wanted to charge it up first overnight. I just bought a charger and said I'd do it myself! Car will hopefully be sorted tomorrow :thumbsup:

Halfords wouldn't change my battery under warranty and instead wanted to charge it up first overnight. I just bought a charger and said I'd do it myself! Car will hopefully be sorted tomorrow :thumbsup:

Halfrauds there all singing and dancing when it comes there battery warranties but when there's an issue they will do anything to get out of replacing stuff. They will just come back with the excuse they wanted to make sure for themselves that the battery was ok. Have you got your new alternator yet.

Halfrauds there all singing and dancing when it comes there battery warranties but when there's an issue they will do anything to get out of replacing stuff. They will just come back with the excuse they wanted to make sure for themselves that the battery was ok. Have you got your new alternator yet.

It's fitted. Car is ready for the battery once it's charged.

Well as long as the battery has charged ok you should be fine, just hope the battery is not fubard. You need to double check that you don't have a drain on the car as well, just to be on the safe side.

Well as long as the battery has charged ok you should be fine, just hope the battery is not fubard. You need to double check that you don't have a drain on the car as well, just to be on the safe side.

Yeah mate when I fire it up tomorrow I'll do all my checks again. I just think the alt had enough power to run the car but not charge the battery. If the battery is ****** halfords WILL be replacing it ;)

You call us slow !!
Nearly a full working week to sort the ****** battery..:laugh:

Reactions: rhubarb4
You call us slow !!
Nearly a full working week to sort the ****** battery..:laugh:

STFU I've had to strip the car (tue) and remove the alternator. Picked up a new alternator (wed) and fit it, then get the battery checked/changed (thur). I now have to charge the battery over night till its fully charged (Fri).

I do have a job and live in the middle of fooking nowhere you know which doesn't help matters.

And you're still the slowest modded of all time.....

STFU I've had to strip the car (tue) and remove the alternator. Picked up a new alternator (wed) and fit it, then get the battery checked/changed (thur). I now have to charge the battery over night till its fully charged (Fri).

I do have a job and live in the middle of fooking nowhere you know which doesn't help matters.

a35f39a0f4bad84e081c25818b7841e0.jpg

lol :sob:

Reactions: s3dave
don't worry nicki!
we are all lovers really, we have all been formerly introduced, passed the initiation test and know the rules!
now, according to my records, you seem to be missing a few key areas here! :no:

:laugh:

:laugh: