ASN's Pub

Nice car. Inters looked ace...apart from damo being there, he looks like a predator.

Who's doing aitp? I might be persuaded.

Persuaded. Your coming to aitp no questions about it! Buy your advance ticket now!

Looks awesome nicki. Get a detailing session going. Chez will know more about what products to use

Reactions: CHEZ
Morning *****es!!!

This is early as **** and my eyes hurt. Just on my way to horsham developments near reading with my mate, towing his 200sx there to see what it can do in the hands of a master.
Holset hy35
6boost tubular mani
44mm wg
750 nismo injectors
100mm tip
300zx maf
Wellycooler
3inch turbo back
1mm oversized pistons
Forged rods
Cosworth headgasket
Cams

Im hoping it knocks on the door of 500hp.

Catch you guys later, beeeeotch!

Bah! Split up with the woman and moving back to Basingstoke.

Got no job to go to, and sleeping on my mums sofa. Win.

She still at the same address?

I forgot you've been to my mums monster house haha!

She's sold that one and moved to somewhere a bit smaller, she said that cleaning 6 bathrooms was a bit excessive or something.

Audi's mine Barb', not going anywhere. :)

Cheers Chez. I used to use Autoglym on the Loop, but have never used a clay bar... maybe its time I learned how! :)

Morning all!

Cheers Chez. I used to use Autoglym on the Loop, but have never used a clay bar... maybe its time I learned how! :)

Morning all!

i hate it but I love it when it's done, when I wash it I'm so up for claying until I start then I hate it and wish i hadnt started lol sooooo much if a pig to do lol

Thanks guys and cheers Scott for adding the baseball cap to that pic.

Just so everyone knows, it's Scott's Birthday on Saturday (I think) and he is also 31 so let's get some good pics of him up here ;)

Thanks guys and cheers Scott for adding the baseball cap to that pic.

Just so everyone knows, it's Scott's Birthday on Saturday (I think) and he is also 31 so let's get some good pics of him up here ;)

Not a problem, I thought the bluesteel look warranted it.

As for my birthday, its been canceled.

Happy birthday Fred.

-

Handed in my notice this morning officially, got a new job before lunch. Buzzzzzing!

Reactions: Nicki
That's a good turn around.

what you doing?

Mazda in Basingstoke, same job, but at home :)

They knew who I was, which always helps. And I've done a fair few dealer transfers with them too.

Reactions: Brodster and ScottD3
To the lake

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373559430604.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373559430604.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Nicki
Happy birthday Fred.

Good job...on getting a new job jardo.

And happy birthday for Saturday Scott. Another year successfully completed without a prison sentence, so well done!

Reactions: ScottD3