ASN's Pub

Reactions: damo.h
**** me I'm bored as cat ****, its not even lunch time yet or more importantly parmo time !

Lets all confess to a secret that we all have.. ill start.

Once I used to be a girl called Noreen.

I have a secret. Once I sucked off a girl called Noreen. Big mistake!

Reactions: damo.h, coatesy, Jason.s and 1 other person
the big debate,
do i have cheese and crackers or baked potato with cheese and beans..................................................

It's Friday and after a lovely sunny week, it's currently peeing down. Typical.

Phoning a bloke for some more info about an S3 at lunchtime - wish me luck! :thumbsup:

I don't I'm afraid. Have pulled precisely 2 pints in my life - one of which was in the Guiness Storehouse in Dublin.

(Please refrain from any obvious "pulling" related jokes. They'd be too obvious)

It's Friday and after a lovely sunny week, it's currently peeing down. Typical.

Phoning a bloke for some more info about an S3 at lunchtime - wish me luck! :thumbsup:

But is it one of those real S3's (8L) or a crappy 8P? ;)

And why don't you go for an a4 avant, good family car and plenty of room for dead bodies if the occasion arises.

It's a dealer, but it's "coming soon" on their website (& has been since Wednesday) - trying to get more info before it goes on their website / autotrader as i've been pipped to the post twice already in my hunt for an S3.

There's only one photo on the website so far which doesn't give a lot away, so want to know what interior / options it's got, what the service history is, the reg number (if they'll tell me), when it's coming in & most importantly, how much they'd give me PX for the Mazda...

Probably about 3pence

Hey, as long as I end up with money, rather than having to pay to have it taken away, I'm happy! :laugh:
(Seriously though, I'm hoping for about £4k for it but was offered £3,500 last time.)

Yes, it's a "crappy" 8P. Have no need for a family car - and I've got my Dad's knackered old 206 for any "disposal" needs... :ninja:

Trade in's are a joke, but they're easy. You walk in and walk out with another car so people love the no hassle approach.

Good luck with it though. And can't believe you're going for an 8P, the pub is basically held up by 8L's. I don't think there's a car in here that's newer than an 02 plate. Chez's doesn't count, it's basically a b6 chassis.

you might have a hard job folding crazy up to fit in the back of a 206 nicki!
he is a big old lump!

That I am, but lets not talk about penis size please. Ladies are present.

Conversations get more and more random these days. sucking off trannys to what to have for lunch then to trading in cars lol.

I beg to differ, the b6 styling is nicer. Your nose looks like it's just mahoosif, and the front lights don't look good. So there.