Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
Page 612 of 755 FirstFirst ... 112512562602605606607608609610611612613614615616617618619622662712 ... LastLast
Results 24,441 to 24,480 of 30186
Like Tree2665Likes

Thread: ASN's Pub

  1. #24441
    Brodster's Avatar
    Shark Performance In Scotland

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    3,402

    My Social Networking

    Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Go Jardo. Just imagine your excitement when they send you a pallet of these choccie dodgers as compensation.

    I bought the missus a nice huge box of chocs ages ago and when opened the chocolate was like it had been deposited out the back of a dog.....not nice!! Sent a few pics of the box and contents and within a week received 2 of the same box of chocoalates and a £25 cheque for the upset of giving my missus a ****e box of chocs.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #24442
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Well done Mr scroatesy.... Parmo heaven awaits..

  4. #24443
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    and i'm back......


  5. #24444
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,505
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    and i'm back......
    Didn't notice you was gone.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  6. #24445
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: ASN's Pub

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Didn't notice you was gone.
    I feel so loved :D


  7. #24446
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by coatesy View Post
    Got me a job! Yey no more poverty scare for me and got my self a two grand pay rise
    Welldone mate.

    Any chance that they got any thing going where I can work from home?


    Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    Go Jardo. Just imagine your excitement when they send you a pallet of these choccie dodgers as compensation.

    I bought the missus a nice huge box of chocs ages ago and when opened the chocolate was like it had been deposited out the back of a dog.....not nice!! Sent a few pics of the box and contents and within a week received 2 of the same box of chocoalates and a £25 cheque for the upset of giving my missus a ****e box of chocs.
    That's not bad going.
    But was the 2 extra boxes better than the other one?

    I bought a cookie from sainsbury that had metal bits in it from the machine.
    They sent me £100 cheque..............which I lost


    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    and i'm back......
    What happened?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  8. #24447
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,273
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    and i'm back......
    Try to stay
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  9. #24448
    16Klappe's Avatar
    Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    5,061

    My Social Networking

    Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    New thing under picture.
    Westy you can't be a slayer because you have never slayed me.
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

    Then never do them.

  10. #24449
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    Westy you can't be a slayer because you have never slayed me.
    Did you ever slay a S3?
    With photographic of video evidence?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  11. #24450
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,273
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    Westy you can't be a slayer because you have never slayed me.
    I don't believe you've ever slayed an S3 let alone got a certificate to prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    Did you ever slay a S3?
    With photographic of video evidence?
    Exactly
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  12. #24451
    16Klappe's Avatar
    Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    5,061

    My Social Networking

    Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    I slayed 7 of the forums finest at ADI.

    Photographic evidence -


    We were all there...
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

    Then never do them.

  13. #24452
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    I slayed 7 of the forums finest at ADI.

    Photographic evidence -


    We were all there...
    Your misses was driving!!

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  14. #24453
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,273
    How's a picture evidence! Anyway I'm a Jardo Slayer until you prove me wrong. I also have had a certificate made up with authentic watermark and everything lol
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  15. #24454
    16Klappe's Avatar
    Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    5,061

    My Social Networking

    Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    Your misses was driving!!
    In the first session, and she still passed an S3.

    It was us that caused the Skoda to blow up, he tried passing the slayer so I told Lou to floor it and we left him for dead.

    Looked back in the mirror to see smoke and flames and him making an exit haha.

    I'll admit probable defeat to Westy in the old car, but only because he is so lovely.
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

    Then never do them.

  16. #24455
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    In the first session, and she still passed an S3.
    Was it JoJo and did he break down?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  17. #24456
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    Welldone mate.

    Any chance that they got any thing going where I can work from home?
    not work from home but there is two local technician jobs down in lincon if your interested ill get you some details
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

  18. #24457
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by coatesy View Post
    not work from home but there is two local technician jobs down in lincon if your interested ill get you some details
    a 5 hour commute.
    That's a long way away. lol

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  19. #24458
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901
    oh well nothing for you then lol

    you will just have wait out your job and look for other things. but don't work from home you will become fat lol
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

  20. #24459
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by coatesy View Post
    oh well nothing for you then lol

    you will just have wait out your job and look for other things. but don't work from home you will become fat lol
    Nothing wrong with working from home.
    I use to do it and it was amazing.
    A lot more productive than I am now.

    Mid morning porn while filling out reports, couple of pints with dinner down the pub with some mates, back home for mid afternoon **** and complete a document or two and then on to the PS2, piss up, bed, sleep. done.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  21. #24460
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: ASN's Pub

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post

    What happened?
    I disagreed with a moderator, lesson learnt for next time.


  22. #24461
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    just about, right here!
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    and i'm back......
    welcome back from the cooler sweet cheeks!


  23. #24462
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,533
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I disagreed with a moderator, lesson learnt for next time.
    LOLZ i disagree with 99% of what jardo says. Should i get banned?

  24. #24463
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    LOLZ i disagree with 99% of what jardo says. Should i get banned?
    depends if he has any banning rights and if you call him a retard.
    CHEZ likes this.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  25. #24464
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: ASN's Pub

    I said please!


  26. #24465
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901
    day off sleep in swiftly spoiled by the noise of my nephew shouting "Alex its time to come play race car" brilliant!
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

  27. #24466
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,273
    Quote Originally Posted by coatesy View Post
    day off sleep in swiftly spoiled by the noise of my nephew shouting "Alex its time to come play hide the sausage" brilliant!
    You sick sick man!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  28. #24467
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    You sick sick man!
    meh!

    i dont go for children only men i like to feel the body hairs against mine
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

  29. #24468
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,505
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    I slayed 7 of the forums finest at ADI.

    Photographic evidence -


    We were all there...
    I hope you didn't include me in your 7! I was all over you, the only reason I didn't dive inside to overtake under braking was because you're a shyte driver, and I didn't want to damage my car!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  30. #24469
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: ASN's Pub

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I was all over you, the only reason I didn't dive inside was because you're a shyte lover, and I didn't want to damage my banjo!
    Ha!
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

  31. #24470
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,358
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    the only reason I didn't dive inside to overtake under braking was BECAUSE IT'S CLEARLY STATED IN THE BRIEFING THAT YOU MUST NOT OVERTAKE UNDER BRAKING FOR SAFETY REASONS, and because you're a shyte driver
    If it's video proof of any slaying that's required, I'm happy to contribute this, although it's pretty boring after 1:20, as you lot are all behind the camera.....



    ADI 2011 - YouTube

    J-rod going slowly at 1:00
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  32. #24471
    Prawn's Avatar
    My other car is a MINI!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    9,358
    ^^^ and in his defense, everyone else going even slower before that
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

    But I know nothing so ignore me.

  33. #24472
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,273
    Nobody is challenging your slaying credentials Nick!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  34. #24473
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    just about, right here!
    Posts
    3,754
    happy friday mofo"s!
    it is absolutely baltic out there today! time for a stella and playstation session plus a parmo! and have a cosy evening in me thinks!
    oh, and the whatsapp videos floating around today off the pub lot are particularly disturbing as ever!












    well done!


  35. #24474
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    2,877
    Cant be worse than the video going around the workshop at the minute...contains oral, pooing and jerking then back to oral...Unless of course it is the same video haha.

    Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

  36. #24475
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    just about, right here!
    Posts
    3,754
    hmm!
    dont think i have seen that one! i am intrigued.....
    these involves cheese and false teeth................................


  37. #24476
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    2,877
    You dont want to see it lol.

    Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

  38. #24477
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    just about, right here!
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.s View Post
    You dont want to see it lol.
    i do pm sent


  39. #24478
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,273

    ASN's Pub

    This cheesy vid is horrible. I was nearly sick at my desk!
    CHEZ likes this.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  40. #24479
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    This cheesy vid is horrible. I was nearly sick at my desk!
    yeah its nasty as
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

  41. #24480
    coatesy's Avatar
    poking badgers with spoons
    Mouse Race Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,901
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    i do pm sent
    no surprise there chez you thrive off rancid borky stuff
    k03s/k04 hybrid a3 275bhp 293lbft
    vr6 mk2 golf gti

    fellow north east members add your name to this list.
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/north-e...%2A%2A%2A.html

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO