ASN's Pub

images

Want to explain to us exactly why you're in a school!? You pretending to be the new teacher again...

I do miss cornflake cake with pink custard yum

im an infrastructure engineer i support school lol

i could of had that as well mmm i should of asked for both

DSCF5165.jpg

Results from the last big camping show I attended. This was Sunday morning when it was time to come home. My mate had to drive the civic home for me.

Think this was the last show I went to at pod...passed out in the bar tent, punched one of the strippers they had dancing out the back in the adult section while I was face down on the table because she was touching me (didn't know it was quite a hot stripper lol) nearly got thrown out of the tent by the bouncers then took a guys punch on the punch bag machines outside and threatened to knock me out.

Just to let you all know what to expect :p
0F497B1E-879C-4421-A4FE-14D043B98F7F-488-0000012871F7E7EB_zpsadbc4673.jpg
Jason.

i like you

The funny thing is....i can get absolutely battered like above. Wake up fresh as a daisy early morning and get straight back on it. I dont get hangovers :)

The event the first picture was taken at i`d be getting up at 8ish, roll out the tent and be straight on the voddy. So whilst some of you might outlast me i bet i`ll be the first back on it in the morning ;)

Few years ago in Tenerife i got smashed, couldnt remember how i got back to the hotel, passed out on the balcony. Woke up in the morning with a dry mouth and solved that issue with a vodka and coke.

I could post handfuls of pictures of me asleep in bars or at shows but i`ll be straight back on it first thing whilst everyone else is hanging to fk.

The funny thing is....i can get absolutely battered like above. Wake up fresh as a daisy early morning and get straight back on it. I dont get hangovers :)

The event the first picture was taken at i`d be getting up at 8ish, roll out the tent and be straight on the voddy. So whilst some of you might outlast me i bet i`ll be the first back on it in the morning ;)

Few years ago in Tenerife i got smashed, couldnt remember how i got back to the hotel, passed out on the balcony. Woke up in the morning with a dry mouth and solved that issue with a vodka and coke.

I could post handfuls of pictures of me asleep in bars or at shows but i`ll be straight back on it first thing whilst everyone else is hanging to fk.

Surely this is because you stop drinking and start sleeping hours before everyone else?

Maybe could look at it that way on some occasions but not always.

Not all of us are hardened drinkers like Westy drinking wine and Stella nearly every night of the week :p

Maybe could look at it that way on some occasions but not always.

Not all of us are hardened drinkers like Westy drinking wine and Stella nearly every night of the week :p

I seem to have given you the wrong impression! I've not been drinking much since new years eve so my tolerance levels are quite low at the moment. I'm on the lash next saturday for my mates birthday so I'll see how I get on. I suspect that by the time I get to inters I'll be total ****e and won't even want to drink. Karl and I will be on the fizzy pop ;)

haha its only because i used to check the pub to see you always saying the wine or stella was flowing. True i havent seen it for some time.

Seems the issue when you dont drink much for a while it doesnt take much for the fuzz to decend upon the eyes and it all gets a bit hazey. Think i`ll have to build myself up on the drinking the closer i get to inters. Tempted to buy a bottle of my favourite Absinthe to bring along...

Hapsburg - Gold Label Premium Reserve - Absinthe - TheDrinkShop.com

haha its only because i used to check the pub to see you always saying the wine or stella was flowing. True i havent seen it for some time.

Seems the issue when you dont drink much for a while it doesnt take much for the fuzz to decend upon the eyes and it all gets a bit hazey. Think i`ll have to build myself up on the drinking the closer i get to inters. Tempted to buy a bottle of my favourite Absinthe to bring along...

Hapsburg - Gold Label Premium Reserve - Absinthe - TheDrinkShop.com

You know someone likes a drink when they have a favourite Absinthe. :faint:

You know someone likes a drink when they have a favourite Absinthe. :faint:

That`d be my 3rd bottle. Havent bought any for a long time though. Did you get a glimpse of the percentage? 89.9%...Got a proper Absinthe spoon and glass to go with it lol.

That stuff gets you a whole different kind of drunk...

Think the most legally you can have percentage wise in this country is 70% and 10mg of thujone which is the stuff that makes you see things. There is a bottle i`ve been meaning to buy for years which has 100mg of thujone..enough for it to actually sit in the bottom of the bottle. King Gold Absinthe.

Problem is the price...

Absinth King of Spirits Gold - Genuine Thujone Absinth Gold online.

Reactions: camscockle20vT
can you explain why superkarl likes you while you lay there In that picture with carpet burns on your knees lol :undwech:

lol was a graze from playing football at the show tournament. Got a bit rough whilst i was drunk and starting hacking people down.

got told i will be getting laid off on the 28th ! wooo....

so need a new job..

erm... anyone want to buy some crack ? :ninja:

That suck donkey **** scroatsey! Are you just lookin for i.t jobs or anything thats going with decent hours?

Weldone Coatsey.

Good luck mate.

Sucks bout being let go but at least you know its happening....................they giving you redundancy?
Don't they have to give you like 3 months notice depending on your length of time there?

Interview tomorrow afternoon its with the same company but in a different team, 18 month contract. So I get continued service so after 18 months ill get all my redundancy money