ASN's Pub

I spent a good half hout today whilst having a dump admiring the artwork and poetry of a university toilet cubicle:
WP_000345.jpg

WP_000344.jpg

WP_000346.jpg

WP_000347.jpg

WP_000348.jpg

theres some right talent in this place, these people are going FAR!

Reactions: CHEZ and Westy
ah ha!
love it karlos!
proper dark toilet humour!, our work toilet graffiti is rubbish! but there is a good one of a healthy hands and skin poster where it shows a pair of hands and somebody has drawn a big pair of boobs on it, so it looks like he is feeling them! lol
i must take a pic! :arco:

Evening all.

Toilet art is the best, i have a few pics on a memory card of stuff done by the lads on site, the one guy had talent, ill dig it out and post up later. The pics or it didnt happen one made me laugh.

So in other news i get the keys for my house on friday, i have a little sex wee every time i think about it :D woops there it was again ;)

Anything fun happend else where? Have you been sacked yet coatsey?
And chez are you back on the cruise ship this week? And scott i really do promise that ill send that ****** obd, iv put it in an envalope and everythin!

Well boys and girls, our resident tuning guru says "anyone can up the boost, its easy" is actually incapable of upping the boost himself.

As per this piece of internet gold -

"hey ppl im looking for a (good & cheap) file service must have a fast turn around and able to do extras eg DPF, EGR ,Decat, Immo.

I live in Sunderland and recently started doing this and im hoping to make a living from it

I own
Galletto v2 master
Mpps v3
Galletto 1260
BDM100

Doug."

Leaving Facebook...

Bravo SK, I have never been prouder.

What on earth are you on about Jardo?

The quote above is from "K04", a member of this forum who hilariously offered to map Pauls S3 and said he would improve on Bills setup quoting "anybody can up the boost, its easy."

SK ruined him quite hilariously.

I have had a boredom itch.

513c720a15613_1_zps4f58fe52.jpg

513c720a10f4d_1_zpsf981ee5a.jpg

513c720a0d0fe_1_zpsbafc0739.jpg

I have got some serious interest in that against the Audi, proper 325i sport with M Tec kit, total minter.

Otherwise I think I might get another E36, but a 328 this time.

jardo does that mean if you buy the bmw, you wont be coming on here anymore? if so its looks awesome, you should buy it... :ninja:

Until he gets bored of that and buys another A3 claiming its the greatest in the world. Jardo you need to keep the A3 for Inters so we all get to see how fast it is...Too much hype not enough proof ;)

Talking of Inters the misses was surprisingly relaxed when i told her im going and she`s staying at home. Usually kicks off about shows as she wants to come. Guess the camping aspect put her off. So on that note lets get ready to get f*cked up!

Talking of Inters the misses was surprisingly relaxed when i told her im going and she`s staying at home. Usually kicks off about shows as she wants to come. Guess the camping aspect put her off. So on that note lets get ready to get f*cked up!

Great news. We should have a pretty decent campsite crew then.

my mrs will do exactly what yours didnt.
last year she didnt come. but she likes to come to the shows if she can.
its just poo when shes the only women

Cool.

Westy is brining some brandy and a cheese board.

She`s into cars so likes to come along but over a few days whilst we`re all getting smashed she`d prefer not to come lol.

DSCF5165.jpg

Results from the last big camping show I attended. This was Sunday morning when it was time to come home. My mate had to drive the civic home for me.

Reactions: CHEZ
Think this was the last show I went to at pod...passed out in the bar tent, punched one of the strippers they had dancing out the back in the adult section while I was face down on the table because she was touching me (didn't know it was quite a hot stripper lol) nearly got thrown out of the tent by the bouncers then took a guys punch on the punch bag machines outside and threatened to knock me out.

Just to let you all know what to expect :p
0F497B1E-879C-4421-A4FE-14D043B98F7F-488-0000012871F7E7EB_zpsadbc4673.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Westy
Think this was the last show I went to at pod...passed out in the bar tent, punched one of the strippers they had dancing out the back in the adult section while I was face down on the table because she was touching me (didn't know it was quite a hot stripper lol) nearly got thrown out of the tent by the bouncers then took a guys punch on the punch bag machines outside and threatened to know me out.

Just to let you all know what to expect :p
0F497B1E-879C-4421-A4FE-14D043B98F7F-488-0000012871F7E7EB_zpsadbc4673.jpg

We could have stacking competitions between you and Karl.

E30 is a no go, he wants cash and the A3. And that's not how I roll.

So I need to chat Jason up, because I have got a DC2 Integra to look at on Sunday. I have wanted one for a long time, my friend has just swapped his for an EP3 and the guy he swapped it with is missing the refinement so I might be able to sweep up the pieces.

Look out for rust on the inner quarter panel behind the interior trim. A friend bought a nice example, clean on the outside. Tidying up the insde and thought he`d remove the interior trim to find them caked in rust. Broke it and scraped it.

Inters is going to be mental this year, hopefully we will have a good turnout camping, as it was a blast with our BBQ and insane amount of Beer/food we had.

Chris.