ASN's Pub

Anyone who has broke up from work or is finishing mid week, suck my balls!

Hello :)

Im thinking that you didnt graduate from charm school, lol. :)
Hello cami. :)x

Haha i just dont appreciate people being off work when i am not :(

But i understand why coatsey is off, elf duties an all.

Any whoo, im home, taking the mrs to her works crimbo party, poor mare cant even have a drink lmao gutted!

Will there be an asn admin ect christmas party?

Haha i just dont appreciate people being off work when i am not :(

But i understand why coatsey is off, elf duties an all.

Any whoo, im home, taking the mrs to her works crimbo party, poor mare cant even have a drink lmao gutted!

Will there be an asn admin ect christmas party?

Lol, everyday is a party on audi-sport.net, we have our own pub. Seriously though, none of us are office based, we moderate from whatever device from wherever we are at any given point as we are voluntary. :kiss: . x

Ah never knew you guys where all volentry, gives me a new found appreciation for all the helpfullness :patonback:

Coatsey that party in your pants sound lovely and all, but iv seen you hairy belly! Don king in a leg lock comes to mind :think:

Itl be quite in here over the weekend, all the partys and chez in a stella induced coma.

Yes, im sure it will be super quiet, but just think about the laugh we going to get when we hear about the antics off the various party nights. :) x

Reactions: camscockle20vT
Evening chez, hope your enjoying some stella :) x

Evening all, where did you source the seats from jardo? The best part of an s3 if you ask me ;) worth that extra weight.

Your all GGAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!

right then that's my input for the night, going to take some trammys now and dribble a little whilst playing games. Tarra!

*you're.

-

Got the seats off a mate, in exchange for a LOT of bodywork and paint correction on his car and refurbishment of 5 wheels. :)

I'll ditch the spare wheel (can't get the ****ing center caps off anyway) and fit a disability scooter battery and we'll be in business.

So far this week I have eaten two tubs of 500ml Sunpat honey roast peanut butter. I love the stuff.

Good morning, how is everyone in here? Bit quiet, you must all be winding down for the holidays. Have a good day. :) x

Good morning, how is everyone in here? Bit quiet, you must all be winding down for the holidays. Have a good day. :) x

I've got three days off this week, spending time with big bird and cleaning the car :)

You busy?

I've got three days off this week, spending time with big bird and cleaning the car :)

You busy?

Hey Jardo, nice you have 3 days off, time to do some cool things and make sure you got lots of pressies organised for Lou. Im busy on here today with various things, apart from that im just chilled. Btw you need to go see the life of pi, i went to a preview showing, it was an awesome film, i also went to see the hovbit on Sunday, it was stunning, cant wait for part 2. :) x

Hey Jardo, nice you have 3 days off, time to do some cool things and make sure you got lots of pressies organised for Lou. Im busy on here today with various things, apart from that im just chilled. Btw you need to go see the life of pi, i went to a preview showing, it was an awesome film, i also went to see the hovbit on Sunday, it was stunning, cant wait for part 2. :) x

Lou's presents are sorted, wrapped and ready to go. I'm here Christmas morning and then going home at lunch time which will be nice.

Yes I need to get to the cinema, might go and see The Hobbit tonight if it's on. Is it any good?

Lou's presents are sorted, wrapped and ready to go. I'm here Christmas morning and then going home at lunch time which will be nice.

Yes I need to get to the cinema, might go and see The Hobbit tonight if it's on. Is it any good?

The hobbit is very good. Its one of those films that 5 minutes in rhat has you totally hooked and before you know it it has finished. Its good that you going home for xmas, its always nice to see family. Both my sons are coming for xmas day so im looking forward to that. :) x

That's good then! You having a big family Christmas at your house?

I'm going round to Prawns and will be spending a load of time with his mum and dad over Christmas, then I'm going home, then I'm going to Hastings to see my family. So I'll be going from the far south west to the far south east haha :)

****** hell, what"s happened to the pub?
been very quiet for days!
anywho, its friday and the majority of you should be breaking up for xmas today! :beerchug: (except scott! ha ha!)

how is everybody doing? and what plans have people got on there time off?
going to asda today to stock up on beer, and then hopefully will be able to leave my car in the garage for its xmas break!

anywho, its friday and the majority of you should be breaking up for xmas today! :beerchug: (except scott! ha ha!)

going to asda today to stock up on beer, and then hopefully will be able to leave my car in the garage for its xmas break!

Git.

I'm off to my mums 50th this afternoon.
It should be good but I'm going to wrecked tomorrow.
I got to get back home to take sarah to work for 12.

15:00 - Drop the dogs off.
16:00 - Pick sarah up go to Bristol.
18:00 - Arrive in Bristol
20:00 - Go to the Party.
08:00 - get up and get ready to leave.
09:00 - Head off to my dads to drop some kit off.
10:00 - off to plymouth.
12:00 - Pick the dogs up.
12:30 - Get sarah to work...................****, she's late.

07:00 - get up and get ready to leave.
08:00 - Head off to my dads to drop some kit off.
09:00 - off to plymouth.
10:00 - Pick the dogs up.
11:30 - Get sarah to work...................That's better.

Iv been coming on seeing no body is in then leaving swiftly.

Iv been off all week, stocked up on booze, bottle of jager.. and treated my self to a bottle of jack Daniels white rabbit sour mash whiskey, a nice 43% that will do me right.

Other than spending money on booze Iv spent all week playing games all day and all night.

Also not to sure if Iv bought everyone something for Xmas if bot tuff tittys lol

just bought a load of brazil, hazel and walnuts and a nut cracker! god i love nuts :yes:
so much for the world ending? idiots!
home now, asda was mental! i hate shopping at the best of times, never mind this time of the year!

just bought a load of brazil, hazel and walnuts and a nut cracker! god i love nuts :yes:
so much for the world ending? idiots!
home now, asda was mental! i hate shopping at the best of times, never mind this time of the year!

You also enjoy fat penis as well, so the toilet doors say in the metro center.....

Haha chez for nuts and penis IDST....

Evening pubbers, everyones enjoying their time off work i take it.

Well wer all still here, the world has not ended, my theory is that wer all already living in hell so the end of the world is irrelivant.

Merry crimbus to all.

Love the thought of not having work until the 2nd. Currently drinking champagne for the hell of it and watching titanic.. Best part and they cut out the boobs ***! Not happy

i am currently uploading data onto an innotab so its up and running for xmas day! ***! kids toys are not what they used to be!
in my day it was nowt like this!
it was just a case of robbing batteries out of things and away it went!