ASN's Pub

My car's quicker than yours.

HA.

:p

In all seriousness, I'm sad he couldn't spread his magic on Bills rollers. But it had to end somewhere :)

Mylo is over the moon the the trip he's been on so far, and it's awesome that he's now taking it on to develop K03 hybrids too. So hats off to all involved I say :)

*Yes Dave, it was :)

Last edited:
Haha that video is funny as lmao

Its a balancing marvel is what it is lad! I probably shouldnt of watched it all, will end up in a&e tonight from falling off the mrs ;)

He couldn't do it :(

But he's made 300bhp on the K03's hybrid already :)

Ah thought as much when i heard no more after dan posted the 260bhp figure, still ****** good going, i havent got that with my k04.... Yet ;)

gooood morning gotham!

IMG-20121129-00117-1.jpg

it only made 299.9 bhp not 300... your full of lies your jardo what a douche...

They detuned it a little to make it safer, they only spent about an hour and a half mapping it to get that.

Bearing in mind it took 18 months to get the K03s from 242bhp to 262bhp, it's all R&D and development. If that's it's first tune imagine what it will be like in 12 months time :p 320bhp maybe?

no idea why it did it three times but yeah id molester you three times as well.

anyway whats everyone else's plans for tonight. im going to get some beer and plan video games.

Booze bought ! 4 bottles of different ales hobgoblin ect. And three large bottles of innis and gunn. Tonight will be a good night... Tomorrow will be a bad day ..

I've been playing the PS3 already today and I had a massive rage out due to twats not playing properly.

I'm going to shave off my tash, go out for a Chinese, then come home for a movie and some red wine. Then watch Freddie Flintoff get his head taken off in his first ever boxing fight.

Yeah, what's Freddie doing? I only read about it last night! :box:

Watched Topgear Worst car in the world, was ok, normal TG show, nothing spectacular, but watchable anyways.

Joined a Gym today also, and paid for the 12 month membership in full also, need to force myself to get fit! lol :weight_lift2:

Yeah, what's Freddie doing? I only read about it last night! :box:

Watched Topgear Worst car in the world, was ok, normal TG show, nothing spectacular, but watchable anyways.

Joined a Gym today also, and paid for the 12 month membership in full also, need to force myself to get fit! lol :weight_lift2:

Good on ya Jo. I really miss going to the gym but since I've moved and now spend 2 and a half hours a day travelling to and from work I just don't have the time :(

Evening all, glad to see everyone is going to get wasted tonight! Im dog sitting yay:(

Oh im in a bad mood by the way.

Got this so called friend that wont answer his phone now iv questioned a sly indirect fb status that his mrs has put up about mine, facebook is the bain of my life, nothing but trouble because of weak minded individuals that have nothing better to do than crave attention! (This should be in the rant section)

Anyway whilest dog sitting i will be drinking my uncles brandy, not sure what his got yet tho but he dont mess about with his liquer, and iv got ted on dvd :)

**** me, scary ****.

I'm so glad the Audi isn't ****/has proper brakes/tires and suspension.

Rolling along the A38 at about 70ish on the inside lane and there was a pick up truck in the outside lane a couple of car lengths away and a car on my right. The pick up truck lost some of it's load and two scaffolding poles and a load of bags fell off the back. Car next to me takes evasive action and veers into my lane, the MX5 that had been right up my **** the whole time obviously wasn't looking and was coming towards me at 80+.

I had to swerve onto the soft verge at 70+ and the whole car went totally sideways, facing the armco at 70mph. Gave it full opposite lock and a boot full and it just about pulled straight with less than an inch to spare between me and the armco. I could have put my hand out the window and touched it.

It **** me up so badly I had to pull over immediately and chain smoke for 5 mins on the phone to Prawn.

Heart was properly in my mouth, I'm just so glad to be home safe!

Note to everybody; make sure your car is tip top all the time. Because I KNOW that if I was in my old BM or anything other than my amazing Audi I'd have been in a full on collision after that.

Note to everybody; make sure your car is tip top all the time. Because I KNOW that if I was in my old BM or anything other than my amazing Audi I'd have been in a full on collision after that.

Too true! having that tie arm go on the tt makes me think twice when booting it now!

You're still alive then....

Lmao

Finally the pile of parts has started to go down. Cv boot done Wednesday, cambelt and water pump, oil pick up and sump cleaned today. Strangely although probably a placebo as ever when works carried out on the car it seems a bit more perky and picks up better on initial foot down. Maybe it was slightly out on timing before who knows. Made me laugh though on the drive when I got home just gave it a few revs and to my surprise even on the standard exhaust you get some little pops and crackle lol.

Just need arms, coilovers, arb, fuel pump fitted now and I'll leave it some more

Last edited:
Reactions: mk1chopper
There is nothing like a good pampering session with the car.... good progress Jason..:salute:

Nice positive attitude registering with the gym jo....(keep of the chinese food...:p)

Leave facebook to the nosey women Cam...its no good!!

Sounds like you were lucky there jardo...SLOW DOWN SON!! If you would have had quattro it prob would have kept straight on the grass..

Freds new telly is still a novelty i see...:lmfao:

Nice Vid... il get my coatsey...;)

Karl has just realized he wants to be a cross dresser after putting his make up on....:detective2:

And i have just cracked my first bottle open after at last getting a couple of hours on COD....

Over and out.....

Evening all, glad to see everyone is going to get wasted tonight! Im dog sitting yay:(

Oh im in a bad mood by the way.

Got this so called friend that wont answer his phone now iv questioned a sly indirect fb status that his mrs has put up about mine, facebook is the bain of my life, nothing but trouble because of weak minded individuals that have nothing better to do than crave attention! (This should be in the rant section)

Anyway whilest dog sitting i will be drinking my uncles brandy, not sure what his got yet tho but he dont mess about with his liquer, and iv got ted on dvd :)

Year agree about that Facebook issue, a lot of people take **** the wrong way and think something is directed at then when it's actually regarding something else lol!

I'm at home tonight as well :p, having a few beers with the SO :D

Currently in harvester with a pint of pear magners waiting for my intake of meat. (Awaits crude gestures :) )

evening lady boys!
MY TASH IS OFF! OH YEAY!
secondly i have just got farcry 3!

dam! what a good game! i may be some time!
i am going in...................................................

evening lady boys!
MY TASH IS OFF! OH YEAY!
secondly i have just got farcry 3!

dam! what a good game! i may be some time!
i am going in...................................................

Hehehe, any dota 2 player here? :D

don't think so man, these girly men don't seem to like to nerd it out on some mmo ( i guess dota 2 is an mmo of some kind after i googled it), i play guild wars 2 on the underworld server.

Dota 2 is 5v5 team game, I jam WoW as well lol, easier to save for car parts then Hahahahahaha!

Last edited: