ASN's Pub

I've seen both hangover films, does that redeem me a little?

White chicks never interested me, but if it's good it'll go on the list :) If it's bab i'll just turn it off, ha.

I watched the first and original Karate Kid the other day as it was on telly on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

I even turned off Call Of Duty to watch it.

Reminds me of days long past.

If you lot like this sort of thing then you need to download or even buy the 'Def Comedy Jam' box set.
Pretty much ALL of the guys you see in these films started off doing standup on this show.

Here's one classic episode....

Chris Tucker from about 4:30 is funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are talking about stand up, noone beats Richard Pryor. Old school cool.

Although, I do love, respect and miss Bernie Mac. A funny man, no matter what he did.

David Chapelle was very good. Have you seen him on Inside the Actors Studio? It's a good interview.

Speaking of Chapelle.... Undercover Brother is another funny film to see.
Denise Richards looks hot as **** it in too.

If we are talking about stand up, noone beats Richard Pryor. Old school cool.

Although, I do love, respect and miss Bernie Mac. A funny man, no matter what he did.

Two of the best mate.

I love Pryor and Gene Wilder. Stir Crazy!

Classic jail scene...

MAn these videos are sooooo funny, you're missing out big time ;)

hi.jpg

LOL, the problem I have with Gene Wilder is that whenever I think of him, all I can think of is this:

gene-wilder-willy-wonka.jpg

Despite all of the other great things he's done.

It's like Jonny Depp and Captain Jack Sparrow.

What were our parents thinking letting us watch such filth! I bet they were sat behind us sniggering away at our innocence as we watched charlie eagerly enter willy's chocolate factory.

lol, this thread is crazy funny! Dont you lot every do any work!!! Oh and do I get the feeling you lot are jealous of little oompa lummpas if they do have big wangs!!! soooo soooo funny