ASN's Pub

Lovely pics J-rod, my old beasty looks great, as does it's latest clone
fishing.gif

I'm alive! Thanks for your concern chezbian xoxox hugs and kiss right there for you!

I'm having a super crap day. Can't wait to blow some shiz up tonight.

yea, but that involved more than a number plate to fit so it's unlikely it'll ever reach your car unless I do it for you. haha

jardo i wouldnt fit that intercooler. prawn, dont do it.
the power increase will be so insane he'l turn the earth backwards, and nothing will be able to stop him!
his car will literally be SO fast, it will spell the end of mankind

Reactions: camscockle20vT
the power increase will be so insane he'l turn the earth backwards, and nothing will be able to stop him!

It will be fine... when he opens his mouth to tell the world how fast his car is it will act as a massive air brake and stop him dead... :)

<tuffty/>

Here we go again.

It won't feel super fast to me, I am already used to man boost. It would be mind blowing for an S3 owner though.

Reactions: camscockle20vT
Be careful with the like button PT, I would hate for you to remove me from the discussion by mistake.

Flol. :D

Evening all! Is scott dead?

Im at home waiting to hear from my mortgage advisor on soliciters and serveys and all that shiz! I feel grown up now lol

Tonight will be cottage pie and 2 bottles of desperado i saved from the weekend :) i like doing that, save some beers and pretend i dont have work for half an hour lol then reality hits in when the alarm goes off at 7.30 :(

Anyone tried desperado? Its nice, like a corona with the lime sqeezed in already.

Gutted that im working this weekend, ****** training. So i shall be missing the badger5 rolling day, im so gutted as they are a rare occurance and itd be nice to break my dyno virginity with bill, im told his very gentle ;)

Hey Adam, I was going to text you later to see if you wanted to go to the Dyno day....no need now!! LOL

Desperados are ace, they are laced with tequila aint they?

Very sweet tasting, but good all the same :)

home with a new phone ! bone-**** as my old was pants. got the htc one X+. pretty awesome piece of techno.

spent my afternoon in a special school... man my head is busting now.

roll on blowing stuff up tonight!!

Hey Adam, I was going to text you later to see if you wanted to go to the Dyno day....no need now!! LOL

Desperados are ace, they are laced with tequila aint they?

Very sweet tasting, but good all the same :)

Alrite nilz, nah iv got training till half 4 so not much point trying to get over there. Im probably going to go dynodaze in leicester early next year, £35 for 2 power runs and printouts sounds reasonable. Wel have to try get the cov crew on it to sort a dyno day there or something.

Yeh its got tequila in it, and those american style screw off caps, shame there gone now tho.

If he had, would he then have to wipe his **** with his own bear hands?

Ill leave that for scotty to answer, im shure he will bear all soon ;)

That Dynodaze sounds ok, will have to have a look into that.

My word, no posts in here all day what's happened to everyone.. gay aids caught up ?

I know dude its dead as a dodo, and they all moan about the gay banter but it livend this place up for awhile, so clothsey, good weekend?

I know dude its dead as a dodo, and they all moan about the gay banter but it livend this place up for awhile, so clothsey, good weekend?

Weekend was alight I suppose, got given some shiz called nrg (by saying given I mean forced upon) made me ill cut my Saturday night short at half ten and spent all day Sunday suffering LOL had better weekends

What about you ramscocks

Get it bought from American eBay. Light ftw! F1 fly and just get used to the quicker rev drops.

Weekend was alight I suppose, got given some shiz called nrg (by saying given I mean forced upon) made me ill cut my Saturday night short at half ten and spent all day Sunday suffering LOL had better weekends

What about you ramscocks

So you was date raped?

And i had an eventfull one billygoatsey, my legs still hurting from being hit by an exploding firework thing!

And i am now a mortgaged man, none of this eating out most nights and ******* my doh up the wall :(

How much are you looking at all in with the clutch and flywheel kit karl? Didnt know you could get a smf for the s3.