ASN's Pub

X factor is on, really considering scooping my eye balls out with a spoon!

Theres going to be so many comic book films coming out next year, thats if wer all still here ;) lol

Im looking forward to the new xmen 1st class sequels if thats not too gay lol.

X factor is on, really considering scooping my eye balls out with a spoon!

Theres going to be so many comic book films coming out next year, thats if wer all still here ;) lol

Im looking forward to the new xmen 1st class sequels if thats not too gay lol.

Noooooo way new xmen! boner! I love comics and all that. I'm a massive geek haha ..... I'll go hide now

Your openly cross dress but shy away from being a geek?lol come on name your favourite captain picard quote!

Iv got a man question floatsey!
FD657876-8961-474B-8614-2B2003C287F5-7846-00000943E9AB7D05.jpg

Note the pink circle, is this split pipe going to cause a problem? Or is all tha redundant any way?

Thankyou squires!

Evening guys. Was reading today that there is going to be a new die hard movie, will look forward to that. Dont forget to watch top gear special tomorrow, 50years of bond cars. BBC 2 9pm., should be good. :) x

Reactions: Westy
Your openly cross dress but shy away from being a geek?lol come on name your favourite captain picard quote!

Iv got a man question floatsey!
FD657876-8961-474B-8614-2B2003C287F5-7846-00000943E9AB7D05.jpg

Note the pink circle, is this split pipe going to cause a problem? Or is all tha redundant any way?

Thankyou squires!

what the hell is going on here.. that's far to many pipes and wires for my man brain.. why cant you be simple and have a stone age engine with one wire going every where and one pipe lol

first thing what does that pipe go to ? is it a vac pipe? i cant even begin to under stand why its there i get that its a y pipe but why no go any where...

westy will sort you out on this or even better post it in the correct place you ****! and let tuffty answer it because we all know hes not human.... hes a wizard!

camscockle. the top of your engine looks like a pile of problems. sort it all out
N249 delete, simplify the breather system. etc etc.

new X-men? where? what? when and how?

Ha i put this pic up the other day and you all said it was ok lmao thanks guys!

I dont venture into the tt section much, thier not a sociable bunch, probly straightening thier arm pitt hair or something port hole pirate related.

Its going in for service this week honest, i just couldnt be ***** this weekend, too much drink and sorting out the gay ka has took all my time up :(

Ill just get someone else fix it lol!

Yeh theres going to be a new wolverine, gambit and cyclops to coinside with the sequel to 1st class so im told, kind of like what marvel are doing with avengers.

Ha i put this pic up the other day and you all said it was ok lmao thanks guys!

I dont venture into the tt section much, thier not a sociable bunch, probly straightening thier arm pitt hair or something port hole pirate related.

Its going in for service this week honest, i just couldnt be ***** this weekend, too much drink and sorting out the gay ka has took all my time up :(

Ill just get someone else fix it lol!

Yeh theres going to be a new wolverine, gambit and cyclops to coinside with the sequel to 1st class so im told, kind of like what marvel are doing with avengers.

Haha we all said it was fine ? lol that's just because we don't really care lmao only messing its because you didn't get your pink ring out and spread it all over the photo that's why no one took note.

All you need to do is read the sticky vickys in the 8l section and read the one about the n249 bypass then do it your self then you won't have no horrible bird nest jizz on top of your engine Aswel as no boost leaks.

I gather from chez's post in the north east section he doesn't like been called mickey... Can't wait to crack the Minnie mouse jokes out ;)

fishing...

Yeh iv had a look at the one welly done for the apx which im sure is the s3 version of the apx. Its got alot more pipes and i dont know where to start since the plum who owned it has fudged it as you lot say.

Thanks for the help tho, atleast i know its not right lol.

Havent got to be in work till 11 tomorrow, get in :D

I gather from chez's post in the north east section he doesn't like been called mickey... Can't wait to crack the Minnie mouse jokes out ;)

fishing...

dont even go there alexander mcscroat!
oh, and how many dogs do you have really? i forgot to say earlier !
well thats me off until wednesday night! :happy: happy days...........

Last edited:
dont even go there alexander mcscroat!
oh, and how many dogs do you have really? i forgot to say earlier !
well thats me off until wednesday night! :happy: happy days...........

Haha :p

I have three dogs one of each colour, all Labradors.

Back to work... Tbh I'd rather sh!t in my hands and clap than go to work today, infact this week or even better ever again.

morning ladies and germs,
as i have been working like a slave all weekend, i have a couple of days off work! :applaus:

today i shall be mostly going through to tesco to get some beer! (your right about peroni cam, its lovely stuff! but never on offer so always pricey! :notme:)

then i shall be be having a drive through the toon to take the mrs to the hospital and get my eye balls ripped out at the ridiculous parking charges!

then if i have time, i shall start sealing my freshly refurbed wheels, but that does not look likely as i can guarantee i will get stuck in traffic on the way back, and it will be quite late and dark!

then it will be beer"o"clock! yay!

Doh, is it your job to fix it ? Bad times. I suppose its better than a corrupt AD.

Not my job, I don't do the servers. They don't let me.
I want to but they won't let me :(

But its not our server, so our 3rd line lads don't fix it either. so we wait till the people that does fix it get in to work.

No Jason, You have a whole week of work.

Not my job, I don't do the servers. They don't let me.
I want to but they won't let me :(

But its not our server, so our 3rd line lads don't fix it either. so we wait till the people that does fix it get in to work.

No Jason, You have a whole week of work.

That's gay, iv got some ebooks I could send you if you want to learn about servers.

Iv spent the last two seeks building one with all the bells and whistles that come with server 2008 R2 it going to get installed in a school on Thursday I hope it ****** works lol

That's gay, iv got some ebooks I could send you if you want to learn about servers.

Iv spent the last two seeks building one with all the bells and whistles that come with server 2008 R2 it going to get installed in a school on Thursday I hope it ****** works lol

Its cool man.
I'm crap at learning from reading.
I learn quicker and remember better by doing.

I do have a 2008 SR2 AD and server course in december, then 2 weeks of windows 7.
Looking forward to that.
Then I'm out of here, off to look for something else.

Its cool man.
I'm crap at learning from reading.
I learn quicker and remember better by doing.

I do have a 2008 SR2 AD and server course in december, then 2 weeks of windows 7.
Looking forward to that.
Then I'm out of here, off to look for something else.

Microsoft courses ? There life sucking. I did two weeks of 2008 deployment and configuration and two weeks of windows 7 deployment.

Make sure you drink plenty of caffeine lol

Microsoft courses ? There life sucking. I did two weeks of 2008 deployment and configuration and two weeks of windows 7 deployment.

Make sure you drink plenty of caffeine lol

Windows 7 deployment, client configuration and something.
Never done one before.
Should be interesting but as long as I get something to slap on to the CV I'm happy.
If work pays for the exams, I might go for them as well.

Windows 7 deployment, client configuration and something.
Never done one before.
Should be interesting but as long as I get something to slap on to the CV I'm happy.
If work pays for the exams, I might go for them as well.

Awesome, Microsoft exams are multiple choice, iv only ever done one and that was to get an MTA in server 2003.

I could in theory be called "Alex Coates MTA" but its not cool having everyone know your a pro nerd.

Adding it to your cv is good. But I still never seem to get any interviews lol

Awesome, Microsoft exams are multiple choice, iv only ever done one and that was to get an MTA in server 2003.

I could in theory be called "Alex Coates MTA" but its not cool having everyone know your a pro nerd.

Adding it to your cv is good. But I still never seem to get any interviews lol

Their requirements states experience, qualifications but even if you have them I don't think it makes any difference.
I've applied for jobs with the experience and knowledge they wanted but I never got a look in cause I don't have that degree or qualification they wanted or I got to much experiance.
ahhhhh

*** lads get real jobs with spanners and safety boots, oil and grease and big hammers! :sm4:
freakin button pushers with long winded shortened acronyms! i dont know!
wait, thats nearly what the full pub does for a living ***! :tapedshut:

*** lads get real jobs with spanners and safety boots, oil and grease and big hammers! :sm4:

Chez, I would love but people won't pay me what I'm on now and I'd have to go back to college or uni and sod that.

I'm watching this and love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah your right scotty dawg!
to be fair everybody is lucky to have any kind of job at the moment!
this government has crippled this country, but thats a long deep boring story to touch upon!
but, as were all old enough to vote, LETS VOTE THEM OUT!

*edit* i watched that last week scott! its very good! cant remember the name of the chap who does it but he races motor bikes and stuff and has made an excellent video when he goes to the orange mountain bike factory in halifax! quattro james posted it up once! you will like that mate!

I watched that programme the other night. It was presented by Guy Martin. He is such a lovable character, always smiling. :) x

What you going out about, have you not told everyone in the pub what your real job is ?

I thought you would of shared the pictures of you in your lolley pop lady uniform :p

yeah your right scotty dawg!
to be fair everybody is lucky to have any kind of job at the moment!
this government has crippled this country, but thats a long deep boring story to touch upon!
but, as were all old enough to vote, LETS VOTE FOR COATESY!

I corrected this for you ;)

****** hell chez.
its Guy Martin. hes one of us, a full on northener. Guys an absolute leg end, one of the most legendary road racers in history

Well said Karl, chez obviously not getting out enough, lol. :) x

Well back from crappy work, redundacies suck, my counter part in the managers job i do took her redundanie today, and we sacked a driver for gross miss conduct, basically offered another driver out for a fight after work, yes you can get sacked for that. So close to crimbo aswell.

I still havent heard any more about my job as of yet, i had the letter and meeting about how we could stop the redundancie but since the others have gone i may be safe for now!

I done alot of CAD and planet.fm when i was an office ****, hated being in doors and always prefered being on the tools ;)

So tonight i will drink the remaining 2 peroni i bought on the way home from the restraunt and forget all my sorrows lol

Anything worth taking note of on the rott box tonight?