ASN's Pub

its better than smoking though mate!
i speaketh from experience dude, i smoked for 20 years, the green stuff and ciggies and never felt better after packing in!
financially wealthier!
the first 6 months of packing in i felt terrible as the gunk was coming off my chest, but after that, no turning back!
heck i even bought my audi with the money i saved!
the only drawback is that i put on about 3 stone and thats partially down to drinking a touch more!
you hang in there soldier and dont relapse!
£7 a packet of fags.............................balls to that :ohmy:

Last edited:
Aw thanks mate! I suppose it is, I don't miss smoking but I do miss getting blazed at times lol I shouldnt really say that might make me seem like a bag head but its true.

as for the saving money part.. I don't know about that iv only had a tenner in the bank for the past two weeks ... Sports car go faster parts are way more expensive than Fags or green :p

nar mate trust me getting blazed is poo too!
after about 5 years of lets just say having an endless supply from my cupboard, i packed it all in when the mrs got pregnant!
i ended all smoke related shizzle and the lifestyle that goes with it, i had basically been a space cadet 24/7 and was getting nothing done, sick of having a smelly house etc and all the clampit "friends" that go with it!
i could smoke like bob marley trust me! :eyebrows:
but when my mate popped up the other week and twisted my arm to have a reefer, i did not like it at all! it was just weird and i felt quite sick! ha ha!
so the moral of the story is scroatsy, you can do without it mate! its not that good anyway!............
and i have been to amsterdam and jamaica!
! oh and a mate of my mate has just had to have a lung removed because of the above antics! not good at all! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Evening gents,, mrs has stripped the room for me to decorate, so im hiding in the garage with a crate of coors, everytime she comes in asking if im ok, i scratch my chin looking at my car with the bonnet up....WIN..haha

Reactions: Westy and coatesy
ha ha! dave! i remember from last time that you hate the old decorating routine! women eh? :tapedshut:
your lucky being able to escape mate! i end up doing it all!

Evening gents,, mrs has stripped the room for me to decorate, so im hiding in the garage with a crate of coors, everytime she comes in asking if im ok, i scratch my chin looking at my car with the bonnet up....WIN..haha

haha we all use the car as an escape route!

Not really looking forward to fitting the front shocks. Last time i was around the gf`s old leon getting coilies fitted trying to get the shock in and out of the hub was a right ****! Miss the days of a forked front shock like the A4 :(

You need a strut nut tool my friend!
ACA9DAEA-B939-44C3-ABAF-4A6162721D17-83899-000030F2B7014E98.jpg

nar mate trust me getting blazed is poo too!
after about 5 years of lets just say having an endless supply from my cupboard, i packed it all in when the mrs got pregnant!
i ended all smoke related shizzle and the lifestyle that goes with it, basically been a space cadet 24/7 and getting nothing done, having a smelly house etc and all the clampit "friends" that go with it!
i could smoke like bob marley trust me! :eyebrows:
but my mate popped up the other week and twisted my arm to have a reefer, and i did not like it at all! it was weird and i felt quite sick! ha ha!
so the moral of the story is scroatsy, you can do without it mate! its not that good anyway!............
! oh and a mate of my mate has just had to have a lung removed because of the above antics! not good at all! :ohmy:

Doh! I had pretty much had enough of it like nearly ten years of playing with the stuff.. as if I was 13 when I started Eee no wonder I failed at school lol school was crap anyway. Aye luckily for me iv got a job and a super fast car to get my daily buzz out of.

That's bad crack for your mate.

Any way no more since iv got to start my extensive car collection lol iv just got to get me a good paying job. I don't earn enough now lol

Morning lads.

Its friday. which means its half a day for me and a weekend of wiring and VCDSing (Yeah, its now a word).
WooHoo

Jason,
Was it any thing like this?
Pedestrian-hits-car.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why you get so excited about Fridays when you do ****** all during the week anyway. Your whole life is one long weekend :moa:

Because I no longer need to do what others tell me. :cheers:

For months I've been campaigning with the misses to sell her car and get something better but she's been saying no.
Last night she came home from a works meeting wanting a newer car.
*** women!!

O well, at least her car has a new MOT.

Anyone want a 206 GTI?

Morning... jeez its cold here, bring on the snow...

Freezing here too! Snow can do one! Nothing worse than snow falling. Everyone turns into a ****** and suddenly cant drive.

Suppose to be this temp all weekend! My fingers will drop off working on the car!

Oh if anyone wants to purchase the daily sport today the receptionist that works here is in it with her bangers out lol. It much have been rather nippy! lol.

Says it`ll be 8 in bedford. Better not drop any lower than that!

If its the one who was in when I took the car over for Jason to look at I wouldnt say no (but then my standards may not be the same as yours), nice figure but to much make up for my liking.

She works at audi, I'm guessing a shovel for applying make up is part of the equipment you get if you are a woman (and Jason)

Dont think she was in when you came in. Her name is (stripper name not real name) Leah Farrell. Its under the Britains got talent heading or something like that?

Dont think she was in when you came in. Her name is (stripper name not real name) Leah Farrell. Its under the Britains got talent heading or something like that?

Well the one that was in was wearing a top that exposed her mid section so is she appearing next week?

I`d post it here but i`d rather not get bent over by the mods lol. Dont really want a queue of people waiting for a PM. If i get a pic of the paper you can distribute it lol.

I type that name into google and a Ron Geramy look alike comes up.
WTF is that about?

Does it have some sort of smart search based on your internet browsing habits? And do you have a thing for Ron Jeremy?