ASN's Pub

Oh btw that photo is the worst lol you tourist haha

Yeh its a snap shot from a video i recorded! Its going in for a full service the weekend so ill have someone who knows what their doing look at it.

B475A140-4DC6-4734-B5EC-2AD28336EA4E-2561-00000301BF07AE20.jpg

Who took that image?
Michael J Fox directed by Steve Wonder?

Nah i get my mates garage to service it since he wont charge me alot and itl have the book stamped.

The badger 5 tip will be orderd on my next pay check :)

Yes stevie and micheal where round last night to help with the photo shoot, top lads them!

Nah i get my mates garage to service it since he wont charge me alot and itl have the book stamped.

The badger 5 tip will be orderd on my next pay check :)

Yes stevie and micheal where round last night to help with the photo shoot, top lads them!

Don't tell Reesy.
He'll be over here trying to convince you to get a.........erm............I forget the name. O well.

I bet you had a laugh with them two.
One spilling drinks all over the house and the other making dents in your doors and walls.

is this a bit like that motorcycle that nearly had a massive crash in reesys blown turbo thread?
you know the one that nearly killed everything and caused untold carnage? but was not really real, and did not exist!
pics or it did not happen! thems the rules! :rtfm:
i am off to bed, i have been up far too long!

Don't tell Reesy.
He'll be over here trying to convince you to get a.........erm............I forget the name. O well.

I bet you had a laugh with them two.
One spilling drinks all over the house and the other making dents in your doors and walls.

Creation Motorsport TIP ftw.

is this a bit like that motorcycle that nearly had a massive crash in reesys blown turbo thread?
you know the one that nearly killed everything and caused untold carnage? but was not really real, and did not exist!
pics or it did not happen! thems the rules! :rtfm:
i am off to bed, i have been up far too long!

Was terrible what happened to that imaginary biker, I feel so guilty.

To be honest i am being swayed towards the cms only due to being tight on funds,its alot of gear for £99, when the b5 version is a fair bit more.

I want the tip and a nice remap from r tech before the new year if all goes well!

Anyone else belive that the world is going to end on the 23rd december?lol

the world will end when i say so!

hows that for a complete man answer!

its all bull it should of ended years ago so they say.

but either way im that hardcore that not even the world ending can see me off!

Reactions: camscockle20vT
****sey your post count is approaching 1000 you best not forget to do your mile stone post in here! Or your band from the pub! Dont blame me thats the rules!

And nah the real conspicists say that no man will know, and that the last pope will be the anti christ lol

****sey your post count is approaching 1000 you best not forget to do your mile stone post in here! Or your band from the pub! Dont blame me thats the rules!

And nah the real conspicists say that no man will know, and that the last pope will be the anti christ lol

Haha I'm posting on my phone so I can't even see what my post count is.

Thing is iv always wanted to be pope and iv got a thing for the anti Christ sooo does that mean I'm the bringer of death. Awesome!

Sad thing is I hope the world doesbt end at crimbo because I'd quite like the see the country revolt and civilisation collapse. Think I'd be quite good at rioting and causing havoc.

Yeh well dont do a westy and post some crap car jargon on some plebs thread lol

Oh and i wouldnt be surprised if you was the anti christ, inside out kieves and methanol shall rain down upon thee, i thy shall know the end is near! Thats taken straight out the bible that lol

You two don't half talk some sh!t..

If it ends and we don't know it happens, we'll never know, but realistically what do these dumbass conspiracy theorists actually think is going to cause the world to end. If it was some sort of meteorite, a satellite would have picked it up by now, but apart from that unless Jesus or God decide to end the world using their fictional powers, I can't see it happening. Jesus is hardly going to end the world just before xmas:

1. The most important reason. He isn't real.
2. It's his birthday just a few days later.

you suck eggs, im miles away from 1k there at least 20 odd troll posts left, where i can share none helpful info and pollute peoples threads with remarks that have no relevance ! that's how i roll...

i dont really i try to be helpful but me just been full of sh!t gets in the way

You two don't half talk some sh!t..

If it ends and we don't know it happens, we'll never know, but realistically what do these dumbass conspiracy theorists actually think is going to cause the world to end. If it was some sort of meteorite, a satellite would have picked it up by now, but apart from that unless Jesus or God decide to end the world using their fictional powers, I can't see it happening. Jesus is hardly going to end the world just before xmas:

1. The most important reason. He isn't real.
2. It's his birthday just a few days later.
#

*plus* the chrimbo telly and festive stella beer cans and the coca cola chrimbo advert! cant miss them now.........

Meh reesey this is intellectual stuff were talking about here!

If there was a meteor or an ensuing apocolyps the government wouldnt tell us, nor would they if they knew korea or russia was going to nuke us.

I love all the conspiracie theories, theyr 99.9% tosh but theres got to be some truth in some of them.

The best one is the new world conspiracy, not just a coinsidence that where the world trade centre was they are planning a new building called the one world trade centre!

Type in gorgeia guide stones, that will get your brain going!

And jesuse was a highley evolved lizard that visited us ahead of his alien armarda! Lmao i joke, jesus was from earth and is still alive, im sure he goes by the alias of scottyb5!

just so we are clear on this i don't believe in god. scientifically proven he doesn't exists!

evolution is where its at ... im still in the primitive stage of it!

also your all queens that like to wear dresses! if your god was real he wouldn't agree to this...

but if it turned out its all real, im on the anti Christ's side!

images

hi folks first time in the pub this one anyway so who's gonna buy me a drink pint of thatchers please any kind will do but just the one i'm off to work at 9

Hi chadders, welcome to the pub, id watch your drink cus coatsey will spike your drink then drag your *** into the bogs for primate time ;)

The myan calander Is suppose to be when we reach enlightenment aparentley! But that could also mean anything!

Im not a beliver in the end of the world conspiracy, but its good to scare other people with :)

Hi chadders, welcome to the pub, id watch your drink cus coatsey will spike your drink then drag your *** into the bogs for primate time

Awww yeaaahh you know it !

Iv just finished watching Madagascar 3 haha it was awesome!

Afro circus Afro circus !

Aw you'll what I'm on about if you ever watch it

Haha I watched that on Saturday. Was funny, love the Afro circus song.

I've just spent my evening clearing out 3 bedrooms ready for the plasterer to do the ceilings and coving tomorrow. Shattered now.

Crap picture alert, stevie took a few more pics before he went back to beverly hills.

Iv noticed the n75valve delete/bypass looks abit dodgy to me, can anyone tell if those two nipples should have pipes or if its all redundant and bypassed a diffrent way?
E29045FA-3373-44D5-976F-304CF1BC6A1F-3545-00000403B447DCEB.jpg

Many thank chaps!

Motd is nearly over and theres sod all on the rott box!

looks ok, who ever did it was too pikey to buy a new length of silicone pipe so just joined up the two pipes leaving the rest redundant

Lol i was just going to ask if i had my wires crossed! I just checked out the stickies at wellys thread. No one even noticed and i know **** about cars really lol

Edit* apart from you goatsey with your aspergous lol

Lol i was just going to ask if i had my wires crossed! I just checked out the stickies at wellys thread. No one even noticed and i know **** about cars really lol

Edit* apart from you goatsey with your aspergous lol

your quite feminine i don't expect you to understand oily man things its okay, you drive a TT im sure all them lovely men will pull over and help you if you ever break down all you'll have to do is learn how to smile like a polo ;)

what do you know about my *** burgers haha