ASN's Pub

arb is easy. take backbox off the rear hangers so its resting on something (still kinda supported by middle hanger), 4 bolts hold the shield on, and with drop links undone the arb pulls right out. took me 40mins max

I got the fekker out in the end!

54F8BF37-44D1-4228-B501-CBD4DB96FED9-12599-000007EA6D4D368D.jpg

I was trying to remove the rubbers from the backbox hangers, then it dawned on me I could just unbolt the whole mount! Anyways, got the replacement in, bolted one side up, the otherside isn't playing ball. I can't line the ****** holes up for the ARB bushes on the passenger side, low light, so given up for the day....

gotta be the latter! :lmfao: *** bm

Cheeky *******s! lol

It runs in reduced power mode, and limits out at 6200 rpm. Unbelieveable. ****** BMW.

Anyway, it made between 285 and 300 BHP at 6240 ish before hitting the software limiter.

Normally revs to 8100...

So should be reasonable.

If you don't produce a graph with at least 300bhp I'll kick you directly in the nuts :)

Wait till I get the dyno mode sorted (need sfotware for it which is ordered) and then we should have somewhere handy to the full 338 lol.

Hopefully.

Its friday *****s :D

This weekend will consist of!

Mot the mrs old car, nd fix the handle because its a peice of sheeryt!

Then a good clean and some pics taken of the new motor :)

Then a night out eating steak and getting ratted :)

How do everyone ? Whats occccurin?

Shweet, is it at r-tech at the moment? Think i saw something about it being there.

this evening i shall be mostly drinking a case of stella that i have been looking forward to all week! as i am trying to lose my **** off belly! :)
eating fine tikka masala, onoion bhajis and naan breads then wrestling my dog!
a bit of MW3 until i get bored
then smashing a pasty.
:cool:
tomorrow i shall be looking and buying paint for the little ladies room! :crying:
hey ho, when theres an up theres a down!

jeez fred, you sound just like my mate i go to the gym with! :rtfm:
empty calories blah blah blah! ( beer is yummy though mate!)
i am a bad person and stella is my fuel!
tomorrow i wont have any though, so i am binging out! :eyebrows:
cant drink vodka, its vile! i

jeez fred, you sound just like my mate i go to the gym with! :rtfm:
empty calories blah blah blah! ( beer is yummy though mate!)
i am a bad person and stella is my fuel!
tomorrow i wont have any though, so i am binging out! :eyebrows:
cant drink vodka, its vile! i

Yeah beer is lush. I gave up booze completely for 3 months and it didn't do me any favours, was just miserable lol. The place were going to eat tonight has Staropramen on draught so I'll sink a few of those :beerchug:

vodka, whiskey, perrnod, gin and rum! grrrrrrrr!
send a shudder down my spine and give me flashbacks of looking down a toilet being sick! :puke2:

Yeah beer is lush. I gave up booze completely for 3 months and it didn't do me any favours, was just miserable lol. The place were going to eat tonight has Staropramen on draught so I'll sink a few of those :beerchug:

3 months! wow thats good going!
have a good one tonight mate and have some for me! and dont forget the golden rule! dont mix your drinks,
or you will be rougher than a badgers **** in the morning mate!
whats that staropramen gear? strong lager i presume?

3 months! wow thats good going!
have a good one tonight mate and have some for me! and dont forget the golden rule! dont mix your drinks,
or you will be rougher than a badgers **** in the morning mate!
whats that staropramen gear? strong lager i presume?

Can I mix lager? Staropramen is 5% beer from Prague. Give I a go some time it's nice and kicks the crap out of ya ;)

Can I mix lager? Staropramen is 5% beer from Prague. Give I a go some time it's nice and kicks the crap out of ya ;)

of course you can mate!
fill your boots son! :) just dont switch onto whiskey, then wine then vodka then blue wicked! and you will be sweet!

Going for some man power then Westy ;)

I know the figures at the moment, go R-Tech. :superman:

No ADI for me this year, got to work :(

I'll be there in spirit though, slaying S3's.