DirtySarah10.jpg

no pics of 1.6 or 2.0

New company car has arrived!

9AAA40BE-E490-4296-B394-599F78FDD7E9-543-0000007F0C474778.jpg

BAA3A260-8B5F-43CB-AD97-B274A25D74B3-543-0000007EF35CA3DD.jpg

4BE16054-7D17-45DE-BA9C-4B813F4600FF-543-0000007EFC4ED150.jpg

5AD56F27-6188-4F63-A0CA-CBDB5C06CCB8-543-0000007F07B59F58.jpg

2E4D642F-D860-48DD-8DF2-AA5A5504850E-543-0000007F01C33C1E.jpg

And I'm hugely ashamed to admit, that I really rather like it.

it has the longest name in the entire world though,

it's a Renault Megane Coupe 1.9 DCi 130 Eco2 Dynamique TomTom. haha, what a mouth full!

Mega spec inside though, Satnav, cruise, bluetooth, bluetooth audio streaming, auto lights, auto wipers, keyless entry.

it's french, and it'll probably break, but it was free, and I won't pay a penny if it breaks :)

Do you ever get up in the morning and think "What the fk is the point of going to work today? its the same old ****, nothing happens and its slowly killing my brain!"

I do.........................................god help me I'm bored, only been here for 20mins.

Do you ever get up in the morning and think "What the fk is the point of going to work today? its the same old ****, nothing happens and its slowly killing my brain!"

I do.........................................god help me I'm bored, only been here for 20mins.

yes every morning.

if money was easier to come by for go faster parts on the car i wouldn't work.

paying tax's to pay of the governments banks depts and keep smack heads alive and convicts in a 5 star hotel called prison.

aw im in a bad mood now.

anyone fancy a bit of mass cleansing to free the world from greedy tw@'s and scum that leach on the earths air supply.

i think Hitler knew what he was doing back in the day.... is that right to say or am i just a c#nt.

yes every morning.

if money was easier to come by for go faster parts on the car i wouldn't work.

paying tax's to pay of the governments banks depts and keep smack heads alive and convicts in a 5 star hotel called prison.

aw im in a bad mood now.

anyone fancy a bit of mass cleansing to free the world from greedy tw@'s and scum that leach on the earths air supply.

i think Hitler knew what he was doing back in the day.... is that right to say or am i just a c#nt.

I feel he had the right idea bout some things.
But going mental trying to taking over the world and burning the Jews defiantly never won him any favours.

I'd like the government to be run by honest people that's not subcomed to greed.

I feel he had the right idea bout some things.
But going mental trying to taking over the world and burning the Jews defiantly never won him any favours.

I'd like the government to be run by honest people that's not subcomed to greed.

i think we should revolt and run the county, asn to run for government.

but there's a pattern in the killing the jews thing because a long long long time ago king Edward or someone of that era tried to cull all the jews.

we should not go as far as taking over the world but we should take back control of our country !

i think we should revolt and run the county, asn to run for government.

but there's a pattern in the killing the jews thing because a long long long time ago king Edward or someone of that era tried to cull all the jews.

we should not go as far as taking over the world but we should take back control of our country !

I can't be assed.

The weather rubbish.
I'd rather use my time, money and effort with going somewhere else. :)

Yo lords of the ring.... how's things?? Weather here is ok at best.

Scott how's it feel to be awesome ;)

Scott how's it feel to be awesome ;)

scott's not that awesome hes not down for mass genocide and taking over the world... must be because hes 30 :undwech:

ha im only playing

iv only just got to have my lunch, stupid work.. but on the upside i all most seen a full boob of an milfy teacher bone-****!

scott's not that awesome hes not down for mass genocide and taking over the world... must be because hes 30 :undwech:

I'm all for taking over the world.
I will be a well loved and respected ruler of this planet but feared as well.

As for mass genocide............hmmmmm, I will need to discuss this with my chief Genocide advisor Mr Coatesy. We call him buttons.

will you be contacting buttons via Skype so you can see his battle plans ?

if you don't have time to pencil in mass genocide maybe we could just arrange a little tea party sized genocide.

The true purpouse of the asn pub has come out, neo nazi recruitment lmao.

will you be contacting buttons via Skype so you can see his battle plans ?

if you don't have time to pencil in mass genocide maybe we could just arrange a little tea party sized genocide.

Skype?
Buttons please, I got duel 40" video conferencing.
Don't you?

The true purpouse of the asn pub has come out, neo nazi recruitment lmao.

Neo Nazi?
My aim was Neonatal.

Pfft, we have holograms and 3d post cards, 40" tellys lolzface what are you a pirate.

I live in Devon/Cornwall.
Give us time.
We've perfect cider and the pasty.
Once we've got over the hangover and pasty ****s we'll get right on the new holographic rooms and hologram projection technology.

Last edited:
Scott are you trippin??? You seem to have lost the plot...
Anyways what's going down pub people ? I've got a rewire in a big posh pad today. beats working outside in this weather ;)

Its lovely down here mate.
20 degrees and sunny.

I'm planning on going kayaking tomorrow if the weather stays nice.
Should be good.

Dave finally got you in to do his wiring?

Haha yeah on his massive electric gates... the posh fkr ;)

Na I'm at jack walkers daughters pad.. just trying to avoid their dog cos its got the ****s... ****** thing keeps following me like it's supervising lol

The dead guy that used to own Blackburn rovers amongst other things.

greet.gif

how was every ones day?

mine was gash... didn't get lunch till nearly three again and i got **** wet through because it rained and only seemed to rain when i was out side...

I won £20 on a monopoly scratch card that was good, apart from that it was mashed gash all day for me aswell coatsey. At work for 9 hours and no lunch at all, good thing i love my job😓

Good times Friday!

Took the day off to refurb my alloys, sanded one down now cba doing the rest ....

Someone want to earn a tenner and a reach around come round do these wheels.