ASN's Pub

Morning.

Westy, I think Chris has. I read it some where but he's keeping it a bit quiet. I'll have to double check.

Much happening today people?
I'm in work till 16:00 and then I'm off to collect some tools and strip down some LCRs to get them dropped off to the painters tomorrow.

Morning Scott, how much for brake refurb ?oo

It looks like we may get 48 hrs of summer this weekend.... :beerchug:

WooHoo summer. :tumble: (closest smiley to summer)

Supply the bits and I put them together and organise painters.
I'm having to use a different paint than last time due to the brakes and the issues with the dust boots.
I'll see what happens.
Doubt I'd do any more. I don't really have time to do theses.

Good morning pub!
Lovely weather and I'm up, driving to working and already experiencing the Olympic traffic. Olympic lane my a***. They clearly do not work! Anyhooo who's up to something exciting today?

Loveing free sky sports weekend! Wathed the practice sessions yesterday, couple Coming off track. Got the qualifiers on record to watch tonight!

Can't wait to watch the quali later once get home from work as got it recording ;)
Didn't know sky sports were doing a free weekend?

I can only remember them advertising it this week. No footy to watch but at least f1 is on

Morning pubbers, what to do with myself today as its going to be a scorcher, may also watch the F1 as it's free all weekend what a bonus sky sports

Morning all.

Cat is struggling on, he isn't 100% but at the moment he seems happy enough and has sufficient quality of life to keep him going. We are resigned to the fact that we are going to have to take each day as it arrives. He doesn't seem to be in any pain and is eating OK and getting around OK, just has the occasional stumble.

Car is fantastic, drives really well and I am getting the hang of a manual gearbox again. Looking into what I will retro fit to it, first will be BT for the phone and then probably the Sat Nav if I can get a non-stolen one at a decent price.

Hows your car Scott - understand you lost the Turbo ?

Car is fantastic, drives really well and I am getting the hang of a manual gearbox again. Looking into what I will retro fit to it, first will be BT for the phone and then probably the Sat Nav if I can get a non-stolen one at a decent price.

Hows your car Scott - understand you lost the Turbo ?

Morning mate.

Get your self on BriSkoda.
Some good lads over there and loads of Skoda related information.

Yeah, I lost boost, stuck VNT vanes I think.
All working now. WooHoo.

Just trying to decide what colour to Plasti Dip my winter rims.

Morning mate.

Get your self on BriSkoda.
Some good lads over there and loads of Skoda related information.

Yeah, I lost boost, stuck VNT vanes I think.
All working now. WooHoo.

Just trying to decide what colour to Plasti Dip my winter rims.

Ah stuck vanes familiur with that issue.

Already over on Briskoda.

Just need to sort out my insurance, Skoda give you 7 day free insurance cover to pick your motor up.

Waiting on a better quote to transfer the A3 insurance over, but also just discovered how much of a rip off the cancellation charges can be. Lesson learnt on that one.

Paul

Ouch Scott wouldn't want your insurance bill. I am with AF at the moment and they have been very good, but be aware of the cancellation clauses.

I am waiting on a call to see if they can be a bit more competitive on my standard VRS.

Paul

Ouch Scott wouldn't want your insurance bill. I am with AF at the moment and they have been very good, but be aware of the cancellation clauses.

I am waiting on a call to see if they can be a bit more competitive on my standard VRS.

Paul

I don't really cancel insurances early.
I let them run their term.

I'll take a look.

Thanks.

I don't really cancel insurances early.
I let them run their term.
Thanks.
Well I'm happy to stay with them but on a standard VRS they are £116 per year more expensive than Skoda Insurance. So at just under 3 months into my policy they want an extra £108 to insure a factory standard VRS.

Well I'm happy to stay with them but on a standard VRS they are £116 per year more expensive than Skoda Insurance. So at just under 3 months into my policy they want an extra £108 to insure a factory standard VRS.

That's a bit poo.
I guess it costs to much to cancel it and swap over?

Downside to good weather this time of year - the Sun sometimes wakes me too early.

Glorious on the South Coast today and on the bike again.

VRS has sat in our garage since Saturday, well saves fuel, helps my fitness and middle aged spread.

Ordering the BT module today from carsystems.pl and puckering up and paying the extra £108 to insure the VRS through AF.

Paul

I'm actually contemplating popping into the pub for lunch lovely views at the local by work :) :hubbahubba:

I'm not liking you at the moment. :(
I'm stuck in a office.
I was too waiting on UPS to deliver a replacement SAS drive from Dell Warranty for one of my servers.

Arrived before I would have been back from my lunch break and as there is only me and the Mrs in the office today, one of us had to stay here.

In the server and formatting ATM ready to be restored from Tape.

Did manage 30 minutes out on the office deck though in the Sun.

Paul

I was too waiting on UPS to deliver a replacement SAS drive from Dell Warranty for one of my servers.

Arrived before I would have been back from my lunch break and as there is only me and the Mrs in the office today, one of us had to stay here.

In the server and formatting ATM ready to be restored from Tape.

Did manage 30 minutes out on the office deck though in the Sun.

Paul

Nice.
I want to work from home.
I would love it.
Be so much better than working in a noise, distracting office.

My rear shocks have been making a squeaking/groaning noise for the several months.
I've been in contact with the company I bought them off, they been in contact with koni and koni said I need to send them the shocks for inspection.
Ok, great. How am I meant to do that? What am I going to do with my car?
where am I meant to keep the car? I doubt my mechanic would be greatful for having my car stuck on their ramps or in their way for weeks.

Nice.
My rear shocks have been making a squeaking/groaning noise for the several months.
I've been in contact with the company I bought them off, they been in contact with koni and koni said I need to send them the shocks for inspection.
Ok, great. How am I meant to do that? What am I going to do with my car?
where am I meant to keep the car? I doubt my mechanic would be greatful for having my car stuck on their ramps or in their way for weeks.

Some of these companies live in cloud cuckoo land, get them to ask Koni what you are supposed to do in the meantime.

Some of these companies live in cloud cuckoo land, get them to ask Koni what you are supposed to do in the meantime.

Its turning in to a **** month for me.

Car breaks down in Le-mans, Thule roof bars damage my roof, Koni is squeaking and making funky noises, found several marks on my alloys and I hate my job!!