ASN's Pub

ooh, what bike? Do tell...unless it has an engine, then i'm not fussed! :)

I bought a Scott Aspect 10

Used to have a scott for my MTB competitions i did as a teenager. Got rid when i kept injuring myself by trees jumping out in front of me :huh:

Can't wait to put it together :)

So, we all still in work on this fine Friday afternoon ??

OK, so a bit bored now.

Thus I have cobbled together a collection of mildly entertaining motivational posters that I truely love so much.

All of these made me laugh.

images

images

62201062704PM_demotivational-posters-perserverance.jpg

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

843779-practical_joke_demotivational_poster_1208008521_super.jpg

images

Yeah man, having a good day as well so far.

I don't have the 'Shidas Touch' today which is nice...

Glad to here yr one up on yesterday dude, Going to give the boss the nodd in a mo and see if i can get the foook outa here :beerchug:

It's way to nice outside to be stuck in doors programming And its only ****** Friday

Glad to here yr one up on yesterday dude, Going to give the boss the nodd in a mo and see if i can get the foook outa here :beerchug:

It's way to nice outside to be stuck in doors programming And its only ****** Friday

I wanna go outside :(

Love This one it's going up next to my desk
images

Snap, well until Monday as I am being forced to quit.

I Stopped for 5 yrs ... Then met our lass. nuff said ;)

Welly, you need to walk into Chelt, having just driven around for fifteen minutes I can tell you you wont regret it.

I Stopped for 5 yrs ... Then met our lass. nuff said ;)

Shouldn't let anyone influence you really....

I feel so much better for it. I put on half a stone when i quit but having the energy to go to the gym soon got rid of that

Welly, you need to walk into Chelt, having just driven around for fifteen minutes I can tell you you wont regret it.

All the clunge about in short skirts?

Already did mate. Fancy doing me a favour? Pop past Tivoli and make sure my motor is alright. I hate leaving her on the side of the road. Bad experiences in the past.... lol

Windows down, Shades on, Jazzy Jeff giving it large..... It's Summertime ;)

Shouldn't let anyone influence you really....
Lol... Na its to keep me calm, so i don't bung her in the boot and take her to Gisburn forest for a wee chat when she's on one haha

Didn't take any to be fair mate, was too busy thinking about Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day to keep myself under control.

Hot pants and all sorts out in one of the parks.... :drool:

I fcuking hate you

Hopefully the gash will be similar tonight down in Brighton, and again tomorrow at Derby day, and in Staines when we're all listening to Jungle is Massiv' over and over :laugh:

Already did mate. Fancy doing me a favour? Pop past Tivoli and make sure my motor is alright. I hate leaving her on the side of the road. Bad experiences in the past.... lol

sorry dude I'm back in the office now, if I have to go back out I will do, I saw it the other day though, looked sweet!

Cheltenham + sun = all manner of hot chicks in not alot.

sorry dude I'm back in the office now, if I have to go back out I will do, I saw it the other day though, looked sweet!

Cheltenham + sun = all manner of hot chicks in not alot.

Sounds good

Round here we just get chavvy mums.....great :huh:

That's me out the door on route for a few cold ones

Well i finish in half an hour after a normal 9-5 and then I'm at my second job until 1am, so I'm not jealous at all...

Its to hot, I dont like it.
I went out to the car to sort the steering wheel out and fit some final parts to the dash and that was it.
I gave up, I was to hot, skin sticking to leather and *** sweat soaking in to my shorts and on to the seats.
I'm not back in side where its cool, having a drink and watching Constantine.

Dane, what's your second job?

Shift manager type thing at Cheltenham's real ale pub of the year, I've worked there for like 4 years and it pays the petrol (just) lol

Its to hot, I dont like it.
I went out to the car to sort the steering wheel out and fit some final parts to the dash and that was it.
I gave up, I was to hot, skin sticking to leather and *** sweat soaking in to my shorts and on to the seats.
I'm not back in side where its cool, having a drink and watching Constantine.

Dane, what's your second job?

Tell me about it, I was outside swopping a set of HT leads on my Toyota Rav4 to sort a mysterious misfire, I nearly passed out! lol
Swopped and slightly better though, next step, sparkplugs!

Wish I could have been outside in the sun, it has certainly not been the best day.

Tell me about it, I was outside swopping a set of HT leads on my Toyota Rav4 to sort a mysterious misfire, I nearly passed out! lol
Swopped and slightly better though, next step, sparkplugs!

I was going to clean the car and give it a polish but I dont have any shade to do it in and no way am I doing it in direct sunlight thats about 28 degress going by the car.

Good luck with your Rav4.

I might be going up your way end of june to drop the misses off at a company meeting.
I'll have to pop in and get some food. :)

No aircon in the skoda almost finished me off today in between jobs.
Thank the lord for cold Budwiser I say. ;)

No aircon in the skoda almost finished me off today in between jobs.
Thank the lord for cold Budwiser I say. ;)

Misses just drove back from bristol with no AC in pug.
she hot and smelly and not in a good way.

Bucket of ice filled with cans of cider tomorrow for me I think.

Mornin chaps it's nice and bright outside ;)
Bummer of a start to the day... Just chipped a tooth on my frosties!
WTF, How does that happen???

As the weather was nice, I took my son out for so GeoCaching(google it if you don't know what it is). As this was my first time round, FAILURE is not an option!! So after 10 minutes of scouring the same spot, I finally found the blasted thing hidden away at the bottom of a tree.

Success at last!! But my follow up from finding the container and filling my details inside was something attacking me from behind. I seriously have no idea what it was, it was a sharp pain into the back of my neck and I panicked, and I was brushing hard to flick whatever it was away from my neck and was worried about my son at the same time. After about 10 seconds, I finally composed myself and called the missus to pick me up, but I was still in pain, and I had some blood on my hands. My neck was bleeding, and I couldn't see anything!

Anyways, the cavalry arrived, and she spotted 3 scratches on my neck, nothing serious, but I was still in pain, but can't think what it could have been that got me?

Back home now recovering, and work in 3hours, how nice! lol