Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
Page 457 of 741 FirstFirst ... 357407447450451452453454455456457458459460461462463464467507557 ... LastLast
Results 18,241 to 18,280 of 29608
Like Tree2285Likes

Thread: ASN's Pub

  1. #18241
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    just got in!
    been shopping damo but never got anything exciting really as layla was tired and could not be bothered! just got her v tech electronic books and stuff! will do the rest of her birthday shopping online! i fancy one of those plastic garden houses for her! there cool!
    went to audi for the parts and could not stop perving on a brand new grey avant s4! very nice indeed! but sooooooooooooo expensive!
    done egr! and i am absolutely filthy now!
    having a shower first then will stick a thread up of it with pics!
    .................................................. ..........


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #18242
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,454
    *** jardo

  4. #18243
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    just got in!
    been shopping damo but never got anything exciting really as layla was tired and could not be bothered! just got her v tech electronic books and stuff! will do the rest of her birthday shopping online! i fancy one of those plastic garden houses for her! there cool!
    went to audi for the parts and could not stop perving on a brand new grey avant s4! very nice indeed! but sooooooooooooo expensive!
    done egr! and i am absolutely filthy now!
    having a shower first then will stick a thread up of it with pics!
    nice one on the egr mate. can't wait for the thread, make sure you put it in the correct section (B6).

    sure you want plastic?
    I might be able to get you family discount on wood version if they still do it. :-)
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  5. #18244
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,704

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    nice one on the egr mate. can't wait for the thread, make sure you put it in the correct section (B6).
    Not B7 as Scott said you had yesterday.....

    If you start a thread I'll link it into the DIY guides sticky.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  6. #18245
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,704

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Scott (a B5 driver) has just told me that you have a B7, he tells you it's a B6 to wind you up. So I missed the point a bit there, sorry.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  7. #18246
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Scott (a B5 driver) has just told me that you have a B7, he tells you it's a B6 to wind you up. So I missed the point a bit there, sorry.
    what ever it is, its diesel shed on sunny's :-)

    Crazy88 is a B6 diesel shed.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  8. #18247
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    shut it scott!
    its a b7! and you are jealous!
    also it has toyo proxes tyres on it.
    you on the other hand have fake merc wheels with no tyres on an audi 80!
    .................................................. ..........


  9. #18248
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    shut it scott!
    its a b7! and you are jealous!
    also it has toyo proxes tyres on it.
    you on the other hand have fake merc wheels with no tyres on an audi 80!
    I am a little bit mate.
    but its funny. :-)

    done that post yet?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  10. #18249
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    I am a little bit mate.
    but its funny. :-)

    done that post yet?
    yep all done and dusted!
    .................................................. ..........


  11. #18250
    damo.h's Avatar
    DVLA Say it's Black

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    3,608
    Two words..... Badgers arse!!!!!!

    Im off the the B7 shed section

  12. #18251
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by damo.h View Post
    Two words..... Badgers arse!!!!!!

    Im off the the B7 shed section
    What about it?
    Does bill know you're commenting on his ass?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  13. #18252
    damo.h's Avatar
    DVLA Say it's Black

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    3,608
    Haha. You know what I ment. Still trying to muster up the energy to go dig some more mud. But I think I'll just spend the morning looking busy pointing at the ground with a coffe in my hand.

  14. #18253
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    how was the hole digging damo?
    you found your bone yet?
    made a right cock up when cleaning the car today, but i found out you can actually polish out scratches in plastic! so a bit of a learning curve to today really! lol
    i was washing them door pillar gloss plastic bits (dont know the correct terminology for them) when noticed a bit of rogue paint or something on them, so flipped my wash mit over to the rougher side and give it a scrub!
    shock horror! i had only scratched said door pillar shiney black plastic bits to buggery!
    so, spent about 2 hours polishing my door pillars with simoniz polish i had lying around and its actually worked!
    my right arm is like scott b5"s right arm now!
    i wonder why scotts right arm is more muscular than his left?
    i have my suspicions........................................ .........................
    .................................................. ..........


  15. #18254
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    how was the hole digging damo?
    you found your bone yet?
    made a right cock up when cleaning the car today, but i found out you can actually polish out scratches in plastic! so a bit of a learning curve to today really! lol
    i was washing them door pillar gloss plastic bits (dont know the correct terminology for them) when noticed a bit of rogue paint or something on them, so flipped my wash mit over to the rougher side and give it a scrub!
    shock horror! i had only scratched said door pillar shiney black plastic bits to buggery!
    so, spent about 2 hours polishing my door pillars with simoniz polish i had lying around and its actually worked!
    my right arm is like scott b5"s right arm now!
    i wonder why scotts right arm is more muscular than his left?
    i have my suspicions........................................ .........................
    haha knob.
    that's as bad damo and his fuel cock up.

    my right arm?
    why my right arm?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  16. #18255
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    cos thats your darts arm..................................
    hows tricks my cider swilling bumpkin buddy?
    .................................................. ..........


  17. #18256
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    all good mate.
    chilling out watching house and thinking of my week a head.

    muching happening with Mr Hawks?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  18. #18257
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    things are ok mate!
    the dogs not very well at all!
    just chilling with my cheap french lager waiting for top gear to start!
    .................................................. ..........


  19. #18258
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    what's up with the dog?

    our dog goats issues.
    he keeps getting lumps on one foot.
    2 drugs, 1 cream and cone. still having issues.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  20. #18259
    CHEZ's Avatar
    moderately amusing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    the living room
    Posts
    3,595
    he has a mite problem!
    a bit like mange! hair dropping out, sore spots, toes red raw! very sad to see really!
    he is not the dog he was!
    its costing me around £80 in vets bills evey month now with no joy!
    he is on experimental medication now that i had to sign a disclaimer for!
    i will give him 6 months to see if it can be sorted, if not i will have to be cruel to be kind and put him to sleep i think!
    very sad, he has been a great dog, he is only 8 ffs and never had any problems at all until last year!
    .................................................. ..........


  21. #18260
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    he has a mite problem!
    a bit like mange! hair dropping out, sore spots, toes red raw! very sad to see really!
    he is not the dog he was!
    its costing me around £80 in vets bills evey month now with no joy!
    he is on experimental medication now that i had to sign a disclaimer for!
    i will give him 6 months to see if it can be sorted, if not i will have to be cruel to be kind and put him to sleep i think!
    very sad, he has been a great dog, he is only 8 ffs and never had any problems at all until last year!
    That sucks mate.
    Hope it works out.

    It is best to put them down to save the suffering.
    Shame we can't do that with humans really.

    Our eldest is 9 and has no issues (apart from snoring louder than my dad) but I fear the day will come .
    The youngest one on the other hand is right pain in the ass. Got dodgy hips and now got loads tumors coming up on his feet but no idea why and not enough skin to remove them. Got some pills and cream to see what happens. They can't take the foot cause it would put to much strain on his back legs, so its sleep mode for him if it happens. He's only 4.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  22. #18261
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Sup fools. Good weekend?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  23. #18262
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Sup fools. Good weekend?
    Not bad.
    Rehung the bathroom door so it opens towards the wall and not on to the bath. SOoooooooooo much better, more light and no so dank when in the bath.
    Rearrange the garden and gave it a clean.
    When we sit down to our meals out side, we no look over the fields, river, trees and the good garden. We use to look at a side of a house and a **** garden.
    I also organised my sheds.
    1 for tools and car parts and the other for liquids and chemicals. Sorted.

    You?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  24. #18263
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Sup fools. Good weekend?
    my car went in on saturday for all the work doing so i am driving my mrs trusty mini cooper,,, mixed with my work van,

    you cant half throw them minis around without to much drama, proppa fun little things..

  25. #18264
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Sounds productive Scott. I looked at houses on Saturday and am likely to put in an offer at some point this week. Proper scary stuff but also exciting

    Dave, will you be able to produce another set of those FMIC brackets as I think tam will want to buy some?
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  26. #18265
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,061
    yeah i have the measurements....

  27. #18266
    superkarl's Avatar
    MAN OF STEEL

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool/Southport. N west
    Posts
    7,454
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    yeah i have the measurements....
    make that 2 sets

    and holy cow, your cars getting done??!!

  28. #18267
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    make that 2 sets

    and holy cow, your cars getting done??!!
    A remap and every thing.
    Hows yours?

    Nice one westy.
    Its a nice feeling walking in to your own home.

    How long till you get the car back dave?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  29. #18268
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,061
    About a week scott..no remap esp if rings are needed

  30. #18269
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    About a week scott..no remap esp if rings are needed
    I'm leaving rings alone in mine unless they are really bad, but as stated previously by Bill, my car is performing well so probably wont need them doing.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  31. #18270
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,845
    Morning all, my mk2 is back in action! Finally I have heating and working rear brakes! The warm weather is a godsend for this type of work, despite tweaking my neck in the process! lol


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  32. #18271
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Morning all, my mk2 is back in action! Finally I have heating and working rear brakes! The warm weather is a godsend for this type of work, despite tweaking my neck in the process! lol
    MK2?

    what was up with it?

    You still having issues with your neck/back?
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  33. #18272
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    MK2?

    what was up with it?

    You still having issues with your neck/back?
    Mk2 Golf.

    I guess the heating and the rear brakes didn't work

    Sounds like it, as that what he said.

  34. #18273
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Mk2 Golf.

    I guess the heating and the rear brakes didn't work

    Sounds like it, as that what he said.
    Thats what was broken but what was wrong with the heating and the rear brakes?
    Leaking pipe, broken matrix, stuck brakes.
    what?

    there is more information to gather that I happen to be interested in than some jumped up little *** yut that seems to like stating the obviousness when ever her gets the chance!!!!!!!!
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  35. #18274
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    Thats what was broken but what was wrong with the heating and the rear brakes?
    Leaking pipe, broken matrix, stuck brakes.
    what?

    there is more information to gather that I happen to be interested in than some jumped up little *** yut that seems to like stating the obviousness when ever her gets the chance!!!!!!!!
    Seized caliper, common problem, but nothing a bit of WD40(ok a lot!) and a screw driver can't fix!! Regarding the heating, it would only work for like 10 minutes until the car hit 80C or above, then this bypass valve kicks in and diverts the coolant away from the heater matrix, but mine was buggered, as it opened too soon and stayed open! I just totally removed it and replaced with 2x 4" 22mm copper pipes, job done. I did other things too, but these was the main ones.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  36. #18275
    Reesy's Avatar
    King of the Mods. Apparently.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,600

    My Social Networking

    Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    there is more information to gather that I happen to be interested in than some jumped up little *** yut that seems to like stating the obviousness when ever her gets the chance!!!!!!!!
    Like the fact that the phrase is 'stating the obvious'? And it should say 'he' instead of 'her'..

  37. #18276
    damo.h's Avatar
    DVLA Say it's Black

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    3,608
    Pub fight

    Whats up peoples.
    Jo didn't know you had a mk2, what's your plans. Daily, weekender or a track slag

  38. #18277
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Seized caliper, common problem, but nothing a bit of WD40(ok a lot!) and a screw driver can't fix!! Regarding the heating, it would only work for like 10 minutes until the car hit 80C or above, then this bypass valve kicks in and diverts the coolant away from the heater matrix, but mine was buggered, as it opened too soon and stayed open! I just totally removed it and replaced with 2x 4" 22mm copper pipes, job done. I did other things too, but these was the main ones.
    You had problem with the rear brakes on the Taxi as well?

    I forgot all about the mk2. lol
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

    Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

  39. #18278
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,845
    Quote Originally Posted by damo.h View Post
    Pub fight

    Whats up peoples.
    Jo didn't know you had a mk2, what's your plans. Daily, weekender or a track slag
    I've had it for ages, I got it for a good price off a guy who use to work for me after I told him to buy it many years ago. I'm using it to teach myself general mechanics and maintenance since it's very basic. Changed the complete suspension for Koni Top adjustables which cost me £150 outside my house! Loads of fun. Had to do the dreaded heater matrix change, which took me three days, but I could probably do it in half a day now.

    How I purchased it.


    Koni shocks and some cheap rims I've always liked.


    How it looks now.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  40. #18279
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    24,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    You had problem with the rear brakes on the Taxi as well?

    I forgot all about the mk2. lol
    My mechanic mate stripped the caliper down and rebuilt it using the original seals, and I had new rear discs and pads fitted at the same time, not a problem since. Not bad for £88 in parts and a few curries for labour.


    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!



  41. #18280
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,156
    Up the Emirates again tonight for the game against Newcastle. Somehow managed to get here 30 mins early so I'm at the bar in the ground. Need a finance loan just for a bottle of beer. £3.90 for a bottle of carlsberg I need to start bringing a hip flask.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO